SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Now that s gotta hurt Fox Viewers...........
21lpbox.jpg
I can hear it now, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of The Cocksuckers Of America........" I ain't gonna do it.

Nobody is asking you to.

I just saw the news on this and was going to post a link. You beat me to it.

This is GREAT news!!

I liked one bit in the article:
"Anthony Kennedy, a conservative justice who has broken with his ideological colleagues to author several decisions expanding rights for LGBT people, again sided with the court’s four liberals to strike down the state bans. The majority ruled that preventing same-sex people from marrying violated their constitutional right to equal protection under the law and that the states were unable to put forth a compelling reason to withhold that right from people."

There is no appeal to ignorance of Article 4, Section 2.

That's kind of a dodge, a cop out, don't you think? I believe it's quite easy to understand how God must have felt about slavery just as it's equally easy to understand the purpose of the Civil War. Your selective outrage only highlights the need to keep our legal system completely secular.

No. I think I speak Truth. I don't have any outrage but I do have issues I clearly am more concerned about that others.... God spoke clearly about his 2 greatest commands:

1st and foremost, above all else: #1 - LOVE GOD
2nd, #2 - Love you Neighbor as Yourself

This means - not enslaving people, not willfully setting out to hurt people, whether it be by flag, by words (the insulting of persons - be they Liberal or Conservative) etc. A conscientious effort to LOVE, and, part of the LOVING of OTHERS in a Christian's heart is SHARING GOD! Imploring others to live for GOD, because that I #1 (see above).
And comparing adults in a loving committed relationship to someone of the same gender to pedophiles not willfully setting out to hurt those... not insulting them.. loving them? What a hypocrite.

what I am saying is set the ball rolling on moral decay.. .it will continue to roll.....
Have heterosexuals respected the institution of marriage sufficiently to prevent this impending moral decay? Has Newt Gingrich? Had Ted Kennedy? Had Johnny Carson?

Letting our fellow American citizens, who are breaking no laws by merely being homosexuals, avail themselves of the protections and benefits of the marriage contract does not harm the institution of marriage at all. No Fault divorce laws and serial marriges do mor
really Just Strom Thurman did all of that? Hey idiot he is the only one who switched parties.... Bull Connor Democrat Al Gore Senior democrat LBJ Wallace Democrat Robert Byrd Democrat that was minority and majority leader in the senate for years. You are ignorant as hell it seems.

Awww, being called ignorant by someone like you is a wonderful compliment when you are the dumbest poster on here so far.

Now why is it Dixiecrats like you fear allowing others to have equal rights?

Also as I wrote the racist Democrats like Byrd and LBJ attempted to fix their wrongs from their past, and that flew right over your ignorant ass as usual...

You are living proof what is wrong with the Christian Right and why they ruined the GOP. Those like you condoned laws that prevented interracial marriages. You are the type that would refuse a person to be employed because of his skin color. You are the type that would demand a woman should be barefooted and pregnant in the kitchen and be allowed to beat her daily because she is property to you.

I bet you believe that flying a Dixie Flag is cool and if someone that find it revolting is a Liberal Queer to you, am I correct?

The great thing about today ruling is it end the argument but it will not end those like you from wanting to revert back to the WASP America where you enjoyed denying others the same rights you enjoy.
Son you seem to ignore ACTUAL history for your fairy tales.... There was no
magical party switch. They all but one STAYED IN YOUR PARTY!

Are you really that stupid?

Dixiecrat voters like you left the Democrat party after LBJ signed laws that those like you objected to.

Also dumb ass I am not either DEMOCRAT nor REPUBLICAN and voted for McCain and Romney in the last two elections because I do not support Obama nor his agenda but I am not a close minded buffoon like you longing for the gone days of a WASP America!
Actually, the Dixicrat movement was started by Strom Thurmond in 1948. He and his fellow bigots walked out of the Democratic Convention in response to Harry Truman's efforts to integrate the Armed Forces. Southern Conservative Democrats started to leave the Democrat Party then and even more so after the Civil Rights and Voter's Rights bills were signed in the early 1960s..

Their loyalty ran toward their segregationist ideology more than party identity and Conservatives from the old solid Democratic South have followed suit ever since.

Conservatives have a distinctly difficult time with history and even a harder time understanding the difference between party identity and political ideology.
What a nice myth to bad facts speak otherwise since Thurman left the party the rest of the bigots stayed

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Sure. And George Wallace, Lester Maddox and Sheriff 'Bull' Connor were all peacenik, Tree-hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Kumbya singing Liberals who strongly identified with nominee George McGovern and sided with Teddy Kennedy in 1980.

please.

That's kind of a dodge, a cop out, don't you think? I believe it's quite easy to understand how God must have felt about slavery just as it's equally easy to understand the purpose of the Civil War. Your selective outrage only highlights the need to keep our legal system completely secular.

No. I think I speak Truth. I don't have any outrage but I do have issues I clearly am more concerned about that others.... God spoke clearly about his 2 greatest commands:

This means - not enslaving people, not willfully setting out to hurt people, whether it be by flag, by words (the insulting of persons - be they Liberal or Conservative) etc. A conscientious effort to LOVE, and, part of the LOVING of OTHERS in a Christian's heart is SHARING GOD! Imploring others to live for GOD, because that I #1 (see above).
And comparing adults in a loving committed relationship to someone of the same gender to pedophiles not willfully setting out to hurt those... not insulting them.. loving them? What a hypocrite.

I would argue that loving your neighbor
( gays), as yourself (allowing them the same rights you enjoy), is right in line with true faith.

what I am saying is set the ball rolling on moral decay.. .it will continue to roll.....
Have heterosexuals respected the institution of marriage sufficiently to prevent this impending moral decay? Has Newt Gingrich? Had Ted Kennedy? Had Johnny Carson?

Letting our fellow American citizens, who are breaking no laws by merely being homosexuals, avail themselves of the protections and benefits of the marriage contract does not harm the institution of marriage at all. No Fault divorce laws and serial marriges do mor
Awww, being called ignorant by someone like you is a wonderful compliment when you are the dumbest poster on here so far.

Now why is it Dixiecrats like you fear allowing others to have equal rights?

Also as I wrote the racist Democrats like Byrd and LBJ attempted to fix their wrongs from their past, and that flew right over your ignorant ass as usual...

You are living proof what is wrong with the Christian Right and why they ruined the GOP. Those like you condoned laws that prevented interracial marriages. You are the type that would refuse a person to be employed because of his skin color. You are the type that would demand a woman should be barefooted and pregnant in the kitchen and be allowed to beat her daily because she is property to you.

I bet you believe that flying a Dixie Flag is cool and if someone that find it revolting is a Liberal Queer to you, am I correct?

The great thing about today ruling is it end the argument but it will not end those like you from wanting to revert back to the WASP America where you enjoyed denying others the same rights you enjoy.

Dixiecrat voters like you left the Democrat party after LBJ signed laws that those like you objected to.

Also dumb ass I am not either DEMOCRAT nor REPUBLICAN and voted for McCain and Romney in the last two elections because I do not support Obama nor his agenda but I am not a close minded buffoon like you longing for the gone days of a WASP America!
Actually, the Dixicrat movement was started by Strom Thurmond in 1948. He and his fellow bigots walked out of the Democratic Convention in response to Harry Truman's efforts to integrate the Armed Forces. Southern Conservative Democrats started to leave the Democrat Party then and even more so after the Civil Rights and Voter's Rights bills were signed in the early 1960s..

Their loyalty ran toward their segregationist ideology more than party identity and Conservatives from the old solid Democratic South have followed suit ever since.

Conservatives have a distinctly difficult time with history and even a harder time understanding the difference between party identity and political ideology.
What a nice myth to bad facts speak otherwise since Thurman left the party the rest of the bigots stayed

Sure. And George Wallace, Lester Maddox and Sheriff 'Bull' Connor were all peacenik, Tree-hugging, Birkenstock wearing, Kumbya singing Liberals who strongly identified with nominee George McGovern and sided with Teddy Kennedy in 1980.

please.
They were all democrats just like you .

What does pedophilia have to do with this debate? Do you understand the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality? Do you realize that most pedophiles are heterosexuals?

please.
They were all democrats just like you .

Do you understand the essential differences between political party identity and political ideology?

As I said on another thread......

The down side to this, is now con hate crimes are going to explode, just like when blacks were allowed in schools.

Sure God cares. She is embarrass that hateful folks like you blame her for your ignorance and bigotry. She wants you to STFU.

I appreciate your intellectual and well thought out response ;)
You are not capable of appreciating anything intellectual. And my response did not need to be well thought out; it was an obvious response to a bigot using God to justify their hatred of God's creations.

You voted for a bigot in '08.
Always had faith he would evolve. He did.
Amazing what politicians will do for campaign contributions.

Breaking News:

Zoidberg and Co., the makers of this:

e939b5d89b9e22131065664ade6cde4a.jpg

just tweeted that the number of orders of large, 400 tube cartons of Butthurt Creme just shot up 4,000% yesterday, and already another 7,000% today.

In order to keep up with the extreme demand, Zoidberg is immediately opening Butthurt Creme plants in Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee and Louisiana..... quoting the willingness of low-information 'Walmart-type' fully indoctrinated workers to work for a pittance and not want a health care plan, so they can bitch about how America is going to the dogs.

Zoidberg vows it will be able to keep up with the massive uptick in Butthurt Creme orders by next Friday and strongly advises it's customers to not stick corncobs or any such similar objects up their asses in a vain attempt to relieve the uncomfortable effects of Butthurt.

Said Sal Wingwanger, CEO of Zoidberg and Co: "think peaceful thoughts, avoid the sight of rainbows, and hang in there!"

Five years from now, people will wonder what the fuss was all about

Yes, winger, now you can pack fudge legally, you and jake can marry and jerk each other off while you take turns posting on this message board.

You seem to be taking the court's ruling well.

the court has allowed 3% of the population to dictate to 97%.

I remember you gassing on endlessly about how you would accept this ruling if it didn't go you way. As I suspected, you're not taking this ruling so well. Oh, by the way, gay people may only 3% of the population but they have the majority of population supporting their right to marry. You'll get over it.

the majority of americans do not support this ruling. But it is the ruling so they will have to accept it and move on. There are more important battles yet to come.

The funny thing about it is that the majority of Americans actually do now support it. Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

Breaking News:

just tweeted that the number of orders of large, 400 tube cartons of Butthurt Creme just shot up 4,000% yesterday, and already another 7,000% today.

In order to keep up with the extreme demand, Zoidberg is opening Butthurt Creme plants in Idaho, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas..... quoting the willingness of low-information Walmart-type fully indoctrinated workers to work for a pittance and not want a health care plan, so they can bitch about how America is going to the dogs.

Zoidberg vows it will be able to keep up with the massive uptick in Butthurt Creme orders by next Friday and strongly advises it's customers to not stick corncobs or any such similar objects up their asses in a vain attempt to relieve the uncomfortable effects of Butthurt.

Said Sal Wingwanger, CEO of Zoidberg and Co: "think peaceful thoughts, avoid the sight of rainbows, and hang in there!"
And we move on.

They should have to suffer like the rest of us!

POW!

Breaking News:

In order to keep up with the extreme demand, Zoidberg is immediately opening Butthurt Creme plants in Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee and Louisiana..... quoting the willingness of low-information 'Walmart-type' fully indoctrinated workers to work for a pittance and not want a health care plan, so they can bitch about how America is going to the dogs.

...and cons make fun of gays taking it up the wahzoo, funny.

Forum List

Back