SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Care to elaborate on that inane assertion??

RE: passage of the Gay Marriage law...

I said above, we have a motto of "One Nation Under God" - we are not "under God" if we keep ignoring what He says, and making our own rules of what is right and wrong. If we are willing to submit and surrender to His will, we are guaranteed an abundant life. But remember, our life is NOT just our years on this Earth. Our lives are ETERNAL.

God WILL punish those that do not listen to him. He did it to the Israelites. Why would he not do it to US?
Spar me the God stuff. This is a secular republic. I am an atheist. I believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. That is all.

Sure there is.

Same Sex Civil Marriage has exist here, yes America is "super power" for over a decade. As of today American, a "super power" will allow SSCM in all states.

Since we always have to go to China to bail us out like an irresponsible child, I would say China would qualify.

If you think other countries are going to use us as and example and follow, you're wrong. They are laughing saying, good! This is the beginning of the end for the USA. That' didn't take long.....
Sure, Bonzi.

It was shocking to wake up this morning to the news that the peoples White House was awash in the colors of the gay flag. I read somewhere that each color of the gay flag stands for a sexual perversion activity that the gay people involve themselves in like yellow celebrates drinking human urine. They call it water sports. That's just one activity that each color stands for. And look at what the Obama regime does they celebrated by putting those colors on our White House. Disgraceful!

Posts denying this fact begin in. 5...4...3...2...

The original meaning for the flags colors have been lost to time and the economy:

Gilbert Baker is said to have gotten the idea for the rainbow flag from this flag[5] in borrowing it from the Hippie movement of that time[6] largely influenced by pioneering gay activist Allen Ginsberg. The flag consisted of eight stripes; Baker assigned specific meaning to each of the colors:

hot pink: sexuality
red: life
orange: healing
yellow: sunlight
green: nature
turquoise: magic/art
indigo/blue: serenity/harmony
violet: spirit

Thirty volunteers hand-dyed and stitched the first two flags for the parade.[7]

To meet demand, the Paramount Flag Company began selling a version of the flag using stock rainbow fabric consisting of seven stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, and violet. As Baker ramped up production of his version of the flag, he too dropped the hot pink stripe because of the unavailability of hot-pink fabric. Also, San Francisco-based Paramount Flag Co. began selling a surplus stock of Rainbow Girls flags from its retail store on the southwest corner of Polk and Post, at which Gilbert Baker was an employee.[8]

In 1979 the flag was modified again. When hung vertically from the lamp posts of San Francisco's Market Street, the center stripe was obscured by the post itself. Changing the flag design to one with an even number of stripes was the easiest way to rectify this, so the turquoise stripe was dropped, which resulted in a six stripe version of the flag — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.[8]

In 1989, the rainbow flag came to nationwide attention in the United States after John Stout sued his landlords and won when they attempted to prohibit him from displaying the flag from his West Hollywood, California, apartment balcony.

~ I do not personally know any LGBT's who assign anything to the actual stripes, merely the flag as a whole.

The White House flooded in Rainbow colors... photos
Love is Love:

CId8FY6WsAA57Q8.jpg

CIeB8DyUsAAgftW.jpg

CIeB8EQUkAECdP8.jpg

The original meaning for the flags colors have been lost to time and the economy:

Gilbert Baker is said to have gotten the idea for the rainbow flag from this flag[5] in borrowing it from the Hippie movement of that time[6] largely influenced by pioneering gay activist Allen Ginsberg. The flag consisted of eight stripes; Baker assigned specific meaning to each of the colors:

hot pink: sexuality
red: life
orange: healing
yellow: sunlight
green: nature
turquoise: magic/art
indigo/blue: serenity/harmony
violet: spirit

Thirty volunteers hand-dyed and stitched the first two flags for the parade.[7]

To meet demand, the Paramount Flag Company began selling a version of the flag using stock rainbow fabric consisting of seven stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, and violet. As Baker ramped up production of his version of the flag, he too dropped the hot pink stripe because of the unavailability of hot-pink fabric. Also, San Francisco-based Paramount Flag Co. began selling a surplus stock of Rainbow Girls flags from its retail store on the southwest corner of Polk and Post, at which Gilbert Baker was an employee.[8]

In 1979 the flag was modified again. When hung vertically from the lamp posts of San Francisco's Market Street, the center stripe was obscured by the post itself. Changing the flag design to one with an even number of stripes was the easiest way to rectify this, so the turquoise stripe was dropped, which resulted in a six stripe version of the flag — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.[8]

In 1989, the rainbow flag came to nationwide attention in the United States after John Stout sued his landlords and won when they attempted to prohibit him from displaying the flag from his West Hollywood, California, apartment balcony.

~ I do not personally know any LGBT's who assign anything to the actual stripes, merely the flag as a whole.
Told ya. Right on time. They will deny it, but the gay culture underground know those colors for what they stand for to them.

Told ya. Right on time. They will deny it, but the gay culture underground know those colors for what they stand for to them.

When did you join the LGBT movement to know so much about their beliefs? I mean I'm a bisexual in an LGBT circle and I don't know of anyone who equates flag stripe colors to any meaning. Clearly your LGBT circle is up on current meanings more than mine...

It was shocking to wake up this morning to the news that the peoples White House was awash in the colors of the gay flag. I read somewhere that each color of the gay flag stands for a sexual perversion activity that the gay people involve themselves in like yellow celebrates drinking human urine. They call it water sports. That's just one activity that each color stands for. And look at what the Obama regime does they celebrated by putting those colors on our White House. Disgraceful!

Posts denying this fact begin in. 5...4...3...2...

What horseshit! It's always all about sex and perversion. It makes me wonder what people like you are into…….

At the core of every argument against same sex marriage is the attitude, a belief that gay folks are fundamentally different than other people. There is a refusal to acknowledge the fact that they are real people with real lives and responsibilities and problems like everyone else. Opponents of equality talk about tradition, about religion, about the law, about procreation, and oh yes, the sex….they love to talk about the sex as though that was all that gay folks do. They bloviate about how kids need a mom and a dad, but cannot explain how banning same sex marriage will result in more children having a traditional home, why that is important, and reject the fact-indeed will not discuss the fact-that denying gays the right to marry harms children.

They promote inane slippery slope to polygamy, incest, bestiality and whatever without any rational basis or logical argument. However, they can never ever talk about the fact that these are human beings who are profoundly affected by discrimination and the denial of the rights and benefits of marriage. They can only deal with the subject using abstract concepts and logical fallacies. If they dare to humanize the subject, even they might come to see how stupid their arguments are and that’s what they fear the most.

And they love to talk about racial equality and how race is different than sexual orientation, as though by doing so they can claim some moral high ground. The fact is that these are people who have a need to hate. In their own self loathing they need to see themselves as better, as more worthy than someone else. My guess is, that the people who claim to be against racial discrimination but who hate gays are the same people who- a couple of decades ago before gay rights came to the forefront- were segregationists, but knowing that they can’t get away with that any longer, have chosen a new target for their bigotry.

It's always all about sex and perversion

The downfall of many a great civilization involved the rampant immoral sexuality and perversion in that culture.

Read up on history. Everyone knows it, but they'd rather use The Netherlands and say "look at them" instead of the history of many more that FAILED due to decadence and moral decay.

First great error of the day: "The downfall of many a great civilization involved the rampant immoral sexuality and perversion in that culture." No, it did not.

First great error of the day: "The downfall of many a great civilization involved the rampant immoral sexuality and perversion in that culture." No, it did not.

In Sex and Culture, a study of 86 human civilizations ranging from Rome to Tahiti, J.D. Unwin found that a society’s destiny is tied inseparably to the limits it imposes on sexual expression. The highest levels of social development are reached only by cultures that practice what Unwin called “absolute monogamy,” in which marriage is limited to one man and one woman,

Those colors have meaning and here's proof.

... Gat hanky colors link removed for web safety concerns ...

COLOR WORN ON LEFT WORN ON RIGHT
BLACK heavy SM top heavy SM bottom
GREY bondage top fit to be tied!
BLUE, Light wants head cocksucker
BLUE, Robin's Egg 69er anything but 69ing
BLUE, Medium cop copsucker
BLUE, Navy fucker (top) fuckee (bottom)
BLUE, Airforce pilot/flight attendant likes flyboys
BLUE, Light w/WHITE Stripe sailor lookin' for salty seamen
BLUE, Teal cock & ball torturer cock & ball torturee
RED fist fucker fist fuckee
MAROON cuts bleeds
RED, Dark 2-handed fister 2-handed fistee
PINK, Light dildo fucker dildo fuckee
PINK, Dark tit torturer tit torturee
MAUVE into navel worshippers has a navel fetish
MAGENTA suck my pits armpit freak
PURPLE piercer piercee
LAVENDER likes drag queens drag queen
YELLOW pisser/WS piss freak
YELLOW, Pale spits drool crazy
MUSTARD hung 8"+ wants 8"+
GOLD two looking for one one looking for two
ORANGE anything anytime nothing now (just cruising)
APRICOT two tons o' fun chubby chaser
CORAL suck my toes shrimper (sucks toes)
RUST a cowboy a cowboy's horse
FUSCHIA spanker spankee
GREEN, Kelly hustler (for rent) john (looking to buy)
GREEN, Hunter daddy orphan boy looking for daddy
OLIVE DRAB military top military bottom
GREEN, Lime dines off tricks (food) dinner plate (will buy dinner)
BEIGE rimmer rimmee
BROWN scat top scat bottom
BROWN LACE uncut likes uncut
BROWN SATIN cut likes cut
CHARCOAL latex fetish top latex fetish bottom
GREY FLANNEL owns a suit likes men in suits
WHITE beat my meat (J/O) I'll do us both (J/O)
HOLSTEIN milker milkee
CREAM cums in condoms sucks cum out of condoms
BLACK w/WHITE Check safe sex top safe sex bottom
RED w/WHITE Stripe shaver shavee
RED w/BLACK Stripe furry bear likes bears
WHITE LACE likes white bottoms likes white tops
BLACK w/WHITE Stripe likes black bottoms likes black tops
BROWN w/WHITE Stripe likes latino bottoms likes latino tops
YELLOW w/WHITE Stripe likes asian bottoms likes asian tops
BLUE, Light w/WHITE Dots likes white suckers likes to suck whites
BLUE, Light w/BLACK Dots likes black suckers likes to suck blacks
BLUE, Light w/BROWN Dots likes latino suckers likes to suck latinos
BLUE, Light w/YELLOW Dots likes asian suckers likes to suck asians
RED/WHITE GINGHAM park sex top park sex bottom
BROWN CORDUROY headmaster student
PAISLEY wears boxer shorts likes boxer shorts
FUR bestialist top bestialist bottom
GOLD LAME likes muscleboy bottoms likes muscleboy tops
SILVER LAME starfucker celebrity
BLACK VELVET has/takes videos will perform for the camera
WHITE VELVET voyeur (likes to watch) will put on a show
LEOPARD has tattoos likes tattoos
TAN smokes cigars likes cigars
TEDDY BEAR cuddler cuddlee
KEWPIE DOLL chicken (under-aged) chicken hawk (likes young adolescents)
DIRTY JOCKSTRAP wears a dirty jock sucks dirty jocks clean
DOILY tearoom top (pours) tearoom bottom (drinks)
MOSQUITO NETTING outdoor sex top outdoor sex bottom
ZIPLOC BAG has drugs looking for drugs
COCKTAIL NAPKIN bartender bar groupie
KLEENEX stinks sniffs
KEYS IN FRONT has a car looking for a ride
KEYS IN BACK has a home needs a place to stay
HOUNDSTOOTH likes to nibble willing to be bitten
UNION JACK skinhead top skinhead bottom
CALICO new in town tourists welcome
TERRYCLOTH bathhouse top bathhouse bottom
WHITE w/MULTICOLOR Dots hosting an orgy looking for an orgy

Last edited:
I'll have to share that one with my single LGBT buddies. It might be bullshit, but it's worth trying.

Update; Awww

Why didn't they include BearCode and SmurfCode links? They offered TwinkCode 1.12.

I can't even look those ones up because the sites keep trying to give me a virus...

It's actually a bit of a shame it's bullshit. The hanky thing could actually be useful.

Last edited:
I suppose your methods are what they are, but so long as you are not doing anything with children or animals, who am I to judge?
Most dumbass comment so far. What do you think you mean, Shirley?
I mean a private life is exactly that, a private life. Who are you to judge someone else's love? What great calamity happens when you meet a homosexual?

In point of fact, you personally know homosexuals as neighbors, business associates, friends and family. Are you safe? Did they deign to mention your sexual behavior? Does it matter to them? Then why does it matter to you?

And there is plenty of heterosexual anal acts. Are heterosexuals just too straight laced to be kinky? Are you sure you have an Internet connection?

Opinions, they say, are similar to anuses. We all have one and yours stinks.

I don't want to run out a string about your attitude. It's not a good color on you dear. Keep it to yourself. Feel what it's like to get 'closeted'.
Fuck you too, heathen faggot.
Amazing what conservatives sink to when their hatreds are challenged
And ditto to you, heathen.
Gays are happy...you are miserable

Seems like a fair trade

Forum List

Back