Scotus tosses part of JAN 6th charges against hundreds of defendants, including Trump

Eagle Flag GIF - Eagle Flag United States Of America

I've got no problem with prosecuting the ones who were committing physical violence but when you convict someone who was in the crowd doing nothing or spying on phone gps that were in the area and convicting a person for simply being in the area. No, its time for the govt to pay for their transgressions against innocent people.

I've got no problem with prosecuting the ones who were committing physical violence but when you convict someone who was in the crowd doing nothing or spying on phone gps that were in the area and convicting a person for simply being in the area. No, its time for the govt to pay for their transgressions against innocent people.
And their punishment should be proportional to those that commented physical violence in riots across the country over the past few years.

What a clown show
There have always been, and there will always be, low-life scum like we have running things in DC. Since the beginning of time. Egypt, Greece, Rome, British Empire..... Always.

We formed a Country that tried to keep them out of politics. Somewhat successful.

But those were not just different times, those were different people. Different voters.

Voters put dimocrap scum in Office. They didn't ride into DC on top of Panzers or at the head of a massive, conquering Army..... They got voted in.

And like the vermin they are, they dug in. They buried themselves into the infrastructure of government.

Not their fault, really. It's who they are, it's what they are -- Vermin. It's our job to keep them out of Office. It's our duty to stop those who would admit and introduce those vermin into our government.

If someone walks into my Office covered in filth and dirt, with matted hair and smells like shit, I'm gonna kick his ass out. I don't know what kind of vermin are all over him. That's actually happened to me. A Carnival opened down the street. Some of those Carnies can be -- Interesting. And not just them, it happened with some other types, too. Gone. Get the F out!

And if someone votes for dimocrap scum, I'm going to kick their ass out of my life if they don't have the intelligence to see the error of their ways. We ALL need to start doing that.

Unless you tell them, how are they going to know?? It might take a while, but on most normal people, they'll figure it out. And if they don't, you didn't lose anything.

Wow. The right wing SCOTUS found a way to drop some of the charges against these creeps.

What a shocker.

Of note, the asshole who brought this suit still faces punishment for assaulting law enforcement officers.

And the twisted reasoning the Court gave was that the statute only applies to altering or destroying document to obstruct a government proceeding.

That doesn’t get Trump off the hook for the fake electors scheme

You mean like locking cops into a burning building and not being prosecuted?
No, those people should be prosecuted and punished if convicted. That said, the people involved with Jan 6th are being delt with much more harshly than those convicted of similar crimes..... especially if 1st time offense.

Wow. The right wing SCOTUS found a way to drop some of the charges against these creeps.

What a shocker.

Of note, the asshole who brought this suit still faces punishment for assaulting law enforcement officers.

And the twisted reasoning the Court gave was that the statute only applies to altering or destroying document to obstruct a government proceeding.

Ketanji Jackson sided with the correct team!

What a shocker.

Eat a bag of dicks, dimocrap scumbag

It will never happen. Sadly we have fallen like most empires, especially The Roman Empire, which was also a republic, although they forgot how they got that way as we have also.

What a shocker.

Tough week for you, Leshyfucktard.

Forum List

Back