Screw reaching across the aisle . The GOP must be punished !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play nice with those jackasses . They played dirty under Trump and such behavior can not go unpunished . Moscow Mitch and the other scum only cared about the ends justifying the means. To let that slide would send a bad message.

They played dirty under Trump and such behavior can not go unpunished .

Pelosi, Schiff, and the Hobbit are GOP?

Why play nice with those jackasses . They played dirty under Trump and such behavior can not go unpunished . Moscow Mitch and the other scum only cared about the ends justifying the means. To let that slide would send a bad message.
Bring it on beta male. Be sure to put your wife's purse down first though.
You do realize that telling people you are an "alpha" is a huge sign that you aren't, right?

Wife's purse, first he'd have to have a wife.
I think you meant he needed to put the chihuahua down.

LMAO true! My wife has a chihuahua, annoying little shit barks at EVERYTHING....to think about it, it does remind me of a leftist.

Speaking of bad messages ... :thup:

Now, I think it's kind of funny....

We can let Lassie lead us to the well Timmy's hiding in, and watch him blubber and cry when we haul him out of it!!! :laughing0301:

Wife's purse, first he'd have to have a wife.
I think you meant he needed to put the chihuahua down.

Chihuahua?

He prefers furry, not hairless.

1604805389216.png

Nobody needs to be punished in my opinion. There has to be more people in this country that want to find commonality and peace with each other than that want to fight and divide. We just can't let the millions of voices of peace and unity be drowned out by a minority of hyper partisanship and anger on both sides.

Now now, I think we should take a the high road instead of escalating chase to the bottom...right after we get the Senate and put Garland+1 on the court.

6-5 conservative SC majority, seems at least close to balanced. :up:
Sorry, but you actually have to have an opening first!!!!

Wrong. Court size is not set in Constitution. A majority vote with President's signature is all that is required to change it.

Republicans stole Garland's seat, thats not something Democrats will simply let go.

I agree. I think you should continue to act like arrogant jack asses, Timmy. That will teach them.

Now now, I think we should take a the high road instead of escalating chase to the bottom...right after we get the Senate and put Garland+1 on the court.

I think Republicans will come to the table on stuff like economic stimulus, dealing with coronovirus, improving on healthcare reform, and GASP maybe even tackling long term deficits.
Please...Dems expressed no desire to trim the deficits.

With no majority in the Senate, that's not an option. It's been so long since the cult of Trump descended upon us like the black plague..that people have forgotten what real political dealmaking looks like. Biden has decades of experience and counts many Republicans in the Senate and House as friends. You don't think he has any back channels to get around the baloney we've been seeing the last few years? Don't bet the farm against it. :)

It really sounds like some people who should know better have bought into the fake news narrative that Biden has actually won something. Shame on any conservative who is willing to give into this psyop propaganda.
Do you really think millions of Americans who KNOW the election was stolen are going to take this dry? The people who can't figure out which bathroom to use are going to force this on the rest of us?
I don't think so & you shouldn't either

I think Republicans will come to the table on stuff like economic stimulus, dealing with coronovirus, improving on healthcare reform, and GASP maybe even tackling long term deficits.
Please...Dems expressed no desire to trim the deficits.

Thats a clueless coment.

With no majority in the Senate, that's not an option. It's been so long since the cult of Trump descended upon us like the black plague..that people have forgotten what real political dealmaking looks like. Biden has decades of experience and counts many Republicans in the Senate and House as friends. You don't think he has any back channels to get around the baloney we've been seeing the last few years? Don't bet the farm against it. :)
The Senate's going to let Hunter make backroom deals with China and a crooked energy company in Ukraine, and give Biden a cut??? And let him contravene bills passed by the House and Senate (and signed by Biden) to pull it all off???

Let us know how that works out, OK???

The Senate's going to let Hunter make backroom deals with China and a crooked energy company in Ukraine, and give Biden a cut??? And let him contravene bills passed by the House and Senate (and signed by Biden) to pull it all off???

Let us know how that works out, OK???

Let me know how that conspiracy theory glue sniffing works out for you...OK.

I'm with you timmy Republicans are like wolves You cant be nice to wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back