Screw Republicans and big food!

You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!
What is it like to be an extreme whack job? Does everything scare you? Do you have a favorite safety blanket or will any do?
Asks the quintessential whack job himself. LOL

Last edited:
You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!
Fruit and veggies at the market are a whole lot cheaper than taking the tribe to Mickey D's
It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Food stamps are no where near enough to buy fruit and vegetables. The best they can afford is fat food from junk places like McDonald's and even that is getting to be out of reach for the working poor.

No one is buying steak and lobster with food stamps.

:rolleyes:

Yes....damn those food companies for making food that is cheap, plentiful and tasty to eat....damn them....damn them......

damn I hate to repeat it. but liberalism is for sure a mental disorder. we see it here daily...
:50:

It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.
Here's the thing: I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem.

It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit that makes assholes believe the cutting of aid to the poor is a good and holy thing to do.

Just so the assholes can continue to collect their own government gifts in the form of tax credits, deductions, and exemptions at everyone else's expense.

Oh, great... the absurd argument that paying a lesser tax rate is a gift paid for by everyone else.

:lol:
Yes, it is a gift paid for by everyone else. I have explained this many times. I can't help it your innumeracy makes you credulous enough to believe the "I get to keep more of my own money" lie. It isn't your money. That $1.2 trillion comes out of higher tax rates and borrowing from foreign nations.

If none of us were allowed to take deductions, credits, or exemptions, federal revenues would be $1.2 trillion greater each year. Instant surplus. We could pay down the debt AND lower tax rates. And when the debt was paid off, we could lower tax rates even more.

So that is what your government gifts are costing all of us.

Not Steak and lobster.
I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem. It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit.

I have seen many of them here in our little town buying really expensive steaks and seafood and then going to the food bank for the rest of the month.
Really? You hang out at the food bank to see who goes there? Or are you in line yourself?

I'm pretty sure the reason why Americans are so fat is due to their own lifestyle choices, but don't let me allow reality to get in the way of your childish propaganda.

I'm pretty sure the reason why Americans are so fat is due to their own lifestyle choices, but don't let me allow reality to get in the way of your childish propaganda.
Actually, the truth is that junk food is cheaper than more healthy food. Always has been.

Not Steak and lobster.
I've never actually seen evidence that poor people buying steak and lobster was a widespread problem. It's a completely made up mountain of manufactured bullshit.

I have seen many of them here in our little town buying really expensive steaks and seafood and then going to the food bank for the rest of the month.
Really? You hang out at the food bank to see who goes there? Or are you in line yourself?

I am one of the volunteers who helps there, I also help out with the meals on wheels.

Eliminating tax expenditures is a conservative belief, by the way. Not a liberal one.

Reagan himself propounded it.

The opposition to this principle by faux conservatives today is one of the many reasons I say the Right has lost its way.

Actually, the truth is that junk food is cheaper than more healthy food. Always has been.

It's not just what you eat. It also has to do with peeling your fat ass off of your couch and taking a walk around the block a few times a day.

What is it like to be an extreme whack job? Does everything scare you? Do you have a favorite safety blanket or will any do?

I wouldn't go in a dark alley with it. that's for sure
damn. those people riding their high horseys are nuts.
Wow

So this IDIOTIC & MORONIC op & thread remains but my post is erased???

Had you not quoted it who would have known. Stupid ass mod

Not Steak and lobster.

Anonymous anecdotal bullshit.

No it's not.

And you think this is not anecdotal evidence? LMAO

Not Steak and lobster.

Thought you put me on ignore lol

Lying libs

Not Steak and lobster.

You just won't admit it's a fact. so instead you get all snotty
Every government ENtitlement is being abused costing us TAXPAYERS billions of dollars. you don't care so be it

Not Steak and lobster.

I am one of the volunteers who helps there, I also help out with the meals on wheels.
I don't believe you. You hate poor people. Why would you help them? :eusa_liar:

Not Steak and lobster.

You just won't admit it's a fact. so instead you get all snotty
Every government ENtitlement is being abused costing us TAXPAYERS billions of dollars. you don't care so be it
Those who are costing the tax papers billions of dollars are the huge corporations you RWs worship.

It's not just what you eat. It also has to do with peeling your fat ass off of your couch and taking a walk around the block a few times a day.
I believe this thread is about food stamp fraud. You are off topic. I think the middle class is just as overweight as the poor. It has to do with a lot of things, but the facts are that healthy whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meats, healthy fats, etc., are all more costly than processed junk food, white balloon bread, sugary cereals, cheap luncheon meats, etc.

I have run two privately funded faith-based non-profits which help the poor. I'm pretty sure I know more about the situation than you.

Your anecdote is not "evidence". It's an anecdote, and you have a very obvious confirmation bias to boot.

Your anecdote is no more "evidence" than anyone else's ... A problem you nitwits seem to suffer from.

Forum List

Back