Screw Republicans and big food!

You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!

It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Food stamps are no where near enough to buy fruit and vegetables. The best they can afford is fat food from junk places like McDonald's and even that is getting to be out of reach for the working poor.

No one is buying steak and lobster with food stamps.

:rolleyes:

Yes they are.

Long ago proven to be a fraudulent plant by the RWs.

And YOU KNOW IT.

Link?

You bitch when poor people want to buy healthy expensive food but don't have any problem when they buy the cheap processed crap that is so prevalent in American super markets! You are the reason Americans are so fat! I think you are shills for the big corporations!

It's about them spending more wisely on fruits and veggies and chicken and fish.
Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Food stamps are no where near enough to buy fruit and vegetables. The best they can afford is fat food from junk places like McDonald's and even that is getting to be out of reach for the working poor.

Yes they are.

Classic Fox News propaganda. The "surfer dude" is not representative of SNAP recipients in any way. For every surfer dude Fox News interviewed, did they interview a proportional number of SNAP recipients who are representative of those busting their asses? That would have had to be at least 90 to 100.

Didn't think so.

Stop whining because you asked for someone who was buying lobster w/food stamps and I showed you someone buying lobster w/food stamps. Did you bother to watch the video, just the first two minutes, how much those on food stamps has increased?

Not Steak and lobster.

Not even close.

Yes they are.

Classic Fox News propaganda. The "surfer dude" is not representative of SNAP recipients in any way. For every surfer dude Fox News interviewed, did they interview a proportional number of SNAP recipients who are representative of those busting their asses? That would have had to be at least 90 to 100.

Didn't think so.

You said no one is buying steak and lobster w/their food stamps. This guy is, he's scamming the system, as are others. Did you bother to watch the video, just the first two minutes, how much those on food stamps has increased?

I didn't say no one. Luddly did. I said no one has ever provided evidence it was a rampant problem.

Finding one beach bum who fits the narrative is not evidence. I'm sure Fox News had to overlook many thousands of poor people before they finally found this guy.

Lies of omission. Fox News is very good at them.

The beach bum slacker reminds me of that time Fox News went ten feet outside their studio door in Manhattan and asked the first couple of well-dressed black people who passed by if they had IDs.

Of course they did.

Fox News then expressed complete bafflement as to how people could believe there were negroes out there with no IDs.

Horrible, horrible Generalization Fallacies that only the stupidest of people could possibly fall for.

Maybe schools need to teach cooking in schools as a main course. And economics.

Seriously, they should do that. People will use cooking skills every day. When was the last time you solved an algebra problem? :) Usually, we learn from parents, but if parents are all about convenience foods then the kids won't learn much.
We can't, we have to use the money that we used to use for home ec and music to pay insurance companies, and for teacher's salaries and union dues.

the Democrats/lefties get more frikken insane everyday

Now they've come up with Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggg Foooooooooooooood and it's the Reeeeeepublicccccccans fault

man oh man

Forum List

Back