Screw "Tax The Poor" Capitalism.

How about 2008 and 2009 Bubs?

How about 2008 and 2009?
You can just admit Obama never got close to a $161 billion deficit.
And as your own link admitted, If it were up to Obama, the federal government would have spent much more since 2010.

Hint 2007 budged was built on Dubya's Bankster ponzi scheme "home ownership" society BS

Yup, just as Clinton's "surplus" years were based on the BS Internet Bubble.

Hint he created MILLIONS more than were created under Dubya

Yup, he was such a tough budget hawk, raised taxes on the rich and created so many millions of jobs that his best annual deficit was still more than 2.7 times the 2007 deficit.

Good for you Bubs, you'll stick with the bubble economy on Dubya for EVERYTHING? lmaorog

Dubya lost 600,000+ jobs with his "job creator policies" Bubs, even stopping at the peak of the Dubya bubble in 2007, Obama tears his "job creation" BS apart!

Yeah, Obama was awesome with his $9.3 trillion in added debt.
You'd think with all those extra jobs, and ending the wars and stopping the rise of the oceans, he should have half of Bush's addition to the debt, instead of nearly double, eh comrade?

Weird you don't understand POLICY inherited caused debt yet, unlike Dubyas/GOP "job creator" period, Obama saw a record string of 83 straight months of private sector jobs growth, 16 million jobs Bubba :)

Are you EVER going to show policies Obama started that created the debt??? lol

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

I love that a guy can be President for 8 years and have no policies that spent a single dollar.
Is it because he was black....ish?

No Bubs, I'm sure MANY of his policies spent money, but unlike you, I was able to show how Ronnie/Dubya gutting revenues AS they blew up spending WAS the result of policies that Obama inherited that drove the VAST majority of debt!!!

Parfait-using-debt-gdp-2001-2019-5-12-11-FINAL.jpg

Since Obama made the Bush tax cuts his own.....in 2010, not to mention Obama's SS tax cuts, looks like most of that debt is Obama's.

Got it Bubs you'll continue your lying *shaking head*

Actual outlays for TARP in fiscal 2009 totaled $154 billion, according to the CBO
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/2011_Nov_MBR.pdf

Bubba, you REALLY need to work on that math :)

Can you even fucking read?

The Treasury spent at least $560 billion on TARP by October 2009

Add up the numbers, ya tard.

HEY DUMMY, NOTE I GAVE YOU A LINK??? LOL

Here let's spank you again Bubba:

Actual outlays for TARP in fiscal 2009 totaled $154 billion, according to the CBO. So the one-time bump in spending amounted to about 4 percent of fiscal 2009 spending.

It’s true that money recovered since then is recorded as negative spending rather than as increased revenues. And that does artificially reduce Obama’s spending figures — but not by much.

Obama's Spending: 'Inferno' or Not? - FactCheck.org

TOTAL OUTLAYS F/Y 2009 -$154 BILLION BUBBA

Aren't you getting embarrassed yet Bubs?

You think that the Feds only spent $154 billion on TARP?
DERP!

This is the first of CBO’s statutory reports on the TARP’s transactions. Through December 31, 2008, those transactions totaled $247 billion. Valuing those assets using procedures similar to those specified in the Federal Credit Reform Act (FCRA), but adjusting for market risk as specified in the EESA, CBO estimates that the subsidy cost of those transactions (broadly speaking, the difference between what the Treasury paid for the investments or lent to the firms and the market value of those transactions) amounts to $64 billion.

The Troubled Asset Relief Program: Report on Transactions Through December 31, 2008

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

https://www.treasury.gov/initiatives/financial-stability/reports/Pages/TARP-Tracker.aspx#Bank

I am embarrassed. Wasting so much time on someone as stupid as you.

Tell me again about that 40% SS tax hike. LOL!

So NOW you throw out a different number Bubs?

NOW WHO TO BELIEVE? LMAOROG

Your first link is BS, It's just a graph with nothing

YOUR SECOND LINK BUBS, THE CBO?

This is the first of CBO’s statutory reports on the TARP’s transactions. Through December 31, 2008, those transactions totaled $247 billion. Valuing those assets using procedures similar to those specified in the Federal Credit Reform Act (FCRA), but adjusting for market risk as specified in the EESA, CBO estimates that the subsidy cost of those transactions (broadly speaking, the difference between what the Treasury paid for the investments or lent to the firms and the market value of those transactions) amounts to $64 billion.
The Troubled Asset Relief Program: Report on Transactions Through December 31, 2008

LET'S SEE WHAT CBO SAID IN 2011 IN HIND SITE WHEN THEY DID THE ACCOUNTING SHALL WE BUBBA?

November 7, 2011

MONTHLY BUDGET REVIEW Fiscal Year 2011 A Congressional Budget Office Analysis

TOTAL OUTLAYS- F/Y 2009 (DUBYA'S FINAL F/Y BUDGET) - TARP $154 BILLION

NOW DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE A LYING POS OR ACCEPT REALITY BUBBA?

Well, ya moron, if you said $154 billion and I show you a source that shows they spent more than that in 2008 alone...that should be enough to show the idiocy of your claim.

But you are an idiot.........

Bubs, you showed a link showing "TARP’s transactions" do you not understand the difference? Apparently you are brain dead Bubs since I showed a link to CBO from 2011 how much money was spent in F/Y 2009 :)

You going to TRY to refute the accounting from CBO in 2011???

Actual outlays for TARP in fiscal 2009 totaled $154 billion, according to the CBO

Actual outlays for TARP in fiscal 2009 totaled $154 billion, according to the CBO. So the one-time bump in spending amounted to about 4 percent of fiscal 2009 spending.

It’s true that money recovered since then is recorded as negative spending rather than as increased revenues. And that does artificially reduce Obama’s spending figures — but not by much.

DERP!

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

https://www.treasury.gov/initiatives/financial-stability/reports/Pages/TARP-Tracker.aspx#Bank

LET'S SEE WHAT CBO SAID IN 2011 IN HIND SITE WHEN THEY DID THE ACCOUNTING SHALL WE BUBBA?

November 7, 2011

As of the end of December, the Treasury had spent $247 billion of the first $350 billion (see Table 1) and had plans in place for most of the rest of that half of the funds. Although CBO believes that the budget should record only the subsidy cost of those purchases (an estimated $64 billion through December 31), the Treasury has had to borrow the full amount disbursed, thereby increasing debt held by the public by $247 billion. Disbursements and commitments so far fall into three categories: capital purchases, loans, and other actions.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-16-tarp.pdf

DERP!

Right they buy ASSETS Bubba, you know the ONLY account for SPENDING on the budget Bubs

Good for you Bubs, you'll stick with the bubble economy on Dubya for EVERYTHING? lmaorog

Dubya lost 600,000+ jobs with his "job creator policies" Bubs, even stopping at the peak of the Dubya bubble in 2007, Obama tears his "job creation" BS apart!

You'd think with all those extra jobs, and ending the wars and stopping the rise of the oceans, he should have half of Bush's addition to the debt, instead of nearly double, eh comrade?

Weird you don't understand POLICY inherited caused debt yet, unlike Dubyas/GOP "job creator" period, Obama saw a record string of 83 straight months of private sector jobs growth, 16 million jobs Bubba :)

I love that a guy can be President for 8 years and have no policies that spent a single dollar.

No Bubs, I'm sure MANY of his policies spent money, but unlike you, I was able to show how Ronnie/Dubya gutting revenues AS they blew up spending WAS the result of policies that Obama inherited that drove the VAST majority of debt!!!

Since Obama made the Bush tax cuts his own.....in 2010, not to mention Obama's SS tax cuts, looks like most of that debt is Obama's.

Oh right when the GOP blackmailed him when they threatened to cut off unemployment Christmas 2010? Yeah, Obama owns Dubya's tax cuts *shaking head*

Indefinitely?
lol. capitalism has a "natural" rate of unemployment.
Yes, the reserve army of labour. How long do you think you can sustain the reserve army of labour on an at-will basis?
Why should it be a problem as long as they circulate capital to ensure liquidity in our markets?
Who is going to supply the unemployment compensation?

He wants to tax companies, to pay bums to not work.

He thinks that somehow helps GDP.

I'd always read that weed fries your brain, he's the proof.
They can always hire them instead of paying for unemployment compensation. Simple, right.

DERP!

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

November 7, 2011

As of the end of December, the Treasury had spent $247 billion of the first $350 billion (see Table 1) and had plans in place for most of the rest of that half of the funds. Although CBO believes that the budget should record only the subsidy cost of those purchases (an estimated $64 billion through December 31), the Treasury has had to borrow the full amount disbursed, thereby increasing debt held by the public by $247 billion. Disbursements and commitments so far fall into three categories: capital purchases, loans, and other actions.

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/01-16-tarp.pdf

DERP!

Right they buy ASSETS Bubba, you know the ONLY account for SPENDING on the budget Bubs

Yes, they spent money when they bought assets.
I'm glad you learned something.

the Treasury has had to borrow the full amount disbursed, thereby increasing debt held by the public by $247 billion.

Oh right when the GOP blackmailed him when they threatened to cut off unemployment Christmas 2010? Yeah, Obama owns Dubya's tax cuts *shaking head*

Yes, that's when the Bush tax cuts became the Obama tax cuts.

lol. capitalism has a "natural" rate of unemployment.
Yes, the reserve army of labour. How long do you think you can sustain the reserve army of labour on an at-will basis?
Why should it be a problem as long as they circulate capital to ensure liquidity in our markets?

They can always hire them instead of paying for unemployment compensation. Simple, right.

Dope heads aren't very productive.

DERP!

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

November 7, 2011

DERP!

the Treasury has had to borrow the full amount disbursed, thereby increasing debt held by the public by $247 billion.

YET AS THE CBO LINK SHOWS, ONLY $154 BILLION WAS SPENT IN F/Y 2009. GO FIGURE MORON :)

Only in right wing world, in reality we know who still owns those tax cuts for the rich Bubs

Trump, as I expected, is talking giving companies tax breaks to create jobs here. Well if you give them tax breaks, then guess who pays the taxes. The Poor! Slavery in action. The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Here is the way things work in the U.S. Capitalism-Corporations = Society = Government = AMERICA! We are "supposed" to live in a democracy. But the business world rules your lives. How many people in business did you vote for. Do you vote for business or government. People in business who aren't elected shouldn't be directing how people live. That is the government's job.

I say to hell with bribing companies with tax breaks or outright corporate welfare to create jobs. If the private sector can't create jobs, I say that the government should just cut away that that dead weight and start doing the job themselves. Also, want to see something interesting? Go to the internet and look up any year in the last 50 years and see the number of companies in whatever year paid no taxes at all.

I thought we were formed as a republic??? Did you know that composite government is the majority shareholder of every Fortune 500 corporation and subsidiary? This corporate government takes in more from their investments than what is even required to run this corporate entity. They simply give us their credit card bill and keep their profits in offshore accounts which is why Puerto Rico will never be a state...neither will the Cayman Islands. Learn to read a CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. They have been skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement and investing while pleading empty pockets. Not one dime of your income tax goes to fund this corporate entity...it goes to pay interest to the foreign owned central bank that extends credit that they create from the stroke of a pen.

That false. Governments don't own stock in Fortune 500 Companies. They got some stocks in the auto companies during the bailout, but those stocks were sold when the companies were profitable again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Dragonklunt.......still waiting on you to refute my reply...........open that big mouth of yours so I can stick your foot in it.....don't be the typical leftard coward.........debate and discuss instead of abandoning the thread, Miss Bitch.

REALLY? BY OCT 2009? LINKIE?

Bailout Timeline: Another Day, Another Bailout | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

TARP? OH RIGHT DUBYA'S THING

Yup.

So by the end of Dubya's final F/Y budget they spent half of Dubya's TARP money he authorized? So the other half was "credited" to Obama???

The Treasury spent at least $560 billion on TARP by October 2009....DERP.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, a partial audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve showed that they had sent trillions to their overseas banks after the bailout and it was put on OUR tab, dumb ass........depending on "gubermint" websites to prove a point does nothing. The CBO said that Barrypuppetcare would save TRILLIONS!!! Three years of a head start on collecting taxes, stealing BILLIONS from Medi-Care and Medi-Caid and after stealing BILLIONS from the shareholders of Fannie and Freddie? It has been an epic fail..

You are toooo fucking stupid to be embarrassed, puinkinpuss.

So by the end of Dubya's final F/Y budget they spent half of Dubya's TARP money he authorized? So the other half was "credited" to Obama???

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, a partial audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve showed that they had sent trillions to their overseas banks after the bailout and it was put on OUR tab, dumb ass........depending on "gubermint" websites to prove a point does nothing. The CBO said that Barrypuppetcare would save TRILLIONS!!! Three years of a head start on collecting taxes, stealing BILLIONS from Medi-Care and Medi-Caid and after stealing BILLIONS from the shareholders of Fannie and Freddie? It has been an epic fail..

LMAOROG

08-2.jpg

LMAOROG

08-2.jpg

Barrypuppetcare has been an epic fail and leftards have whined, bitched, moaned, griped and complain that the neocons didn't help them.....how fucking funny is that? The neocons were not needed to pass this 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation of tens of thousands of rules and regulations. No sweat off of my ass. I didn't participate in it nor did I comply with Barrypuppetcare mandates nor would I ever. Fuck you and your little commie agenda. Come at me with some facts and data instead of a meme. The repub neocons can kiss my ass just like the fabian socialist leftists. I got out from under the UCC game and reclaimed my estate/birthright. The "benefits" offered versus what they were stealing from me made it a very easy decision....of course you have no idea about what I am talking about or what a "secured party creditor" entails. You are a "DEMCRAT"!!! All about the collective and sucking off the efforts of others for the (snicker) "greater good"....which is just a fancy way of saying you need a nanny and that "gubermint" is your god......how fucking pathetic. Hopefully your gonads will eventually drop but I kinda doubt it,

Any time you think you have got the "game" to take me on in a debate....step up to the plate and I will add your cyber pelt along to the others I have hanging....bet me and lose.

(snicker)

LMAOROG

08-2.jpg

Barrypuppetcare has been an epic fail and leftards have whined, bitched, moaned, griped and complain that the neocons didn't help them.....how fucking funny is that? The neocons were not needed to pass this 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation of tens of thousands of rules and regulations. No sweat off of my ass. I didn't participate in it nor did I comply with Barrypuppetcare mandates nor would I ever. Fuck you and your little commie agenda. Come at me with some facts and data instead of a meme. The repub neocons can kiss my ass just like the fabian socialist leftists. I got out from under the UCC game and reclaimed my estate/birthright. The "benefits" offered versus what they were stealing from me made it a very easy decision....of course you have no idea about what I am talking about or what a "secured party creditor" entails. You are a "DEMCRAT"!!! All about the collective and sucking off the efforts of others for the (snicker) "greater good"....which is just a fancy way of saying you need a nanny and that "gubermint" is your god......how fucking pathetic. Hopefully your gonads will eventually drop but I kinda doubt it,

Any time you think you have got the "game" to take me on in a debate....step up to the plate and I will add your cyber pelt along to the others I have hanging....bet me and lose.

(snicker)

Game? Bubs, I don't deal with sociopaths!

All Property, indeed, except the Savage's temporary Cabin, his Bow, his Matchcoat, and other little Acquisitions, absolutely necessary for his Subsistence, seems to me to be the Creature of public Convention. Hence the Public has the Right of Regulating Descents, and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of limiting the Quantity and the Uses of it. All the Property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other Laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it. Ben Franklin

DAMN LIBERTARIAN LOONS WHO "BELIEVE " IN MYTHS AND FAIRY TALES!

DERP!

View attachment 128066

View attachment 128067

November 7, 2011

DERP!

YET AS THE CBO LINK SHOWS, ONLY $154 BILLION WAS SPENT IN F/Y 2009. GO FIGURE MORON :)

And that's just through December 2008.

Only in right wing world, in reality we know who still owns those tax cuts for the rich Bubs

Yup. The guy who signed them in 2010.
I don't see his SS addition to the debt in that chart.

Maybe he should have hiked SS rates by 40%, like Reagan?

That one will never stop being funny. LOL!

a partial audit of the foreign owned Federal Reserve showed that they had sent trillions to their overseas banks after the bailout and it was put on OUR tab

Those swaps made the Fed money. Money which ends up flowing into the US Treasury.

Dope heads aren't very productive.
why complain about a, "rock bottom form of cost", in that alternative?

Forum List

Back