🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks/Giants...

Seattle's game with the Giants may have no more direct benefit than to get half way to the number one seed in the NFC AND put the Hawks back on top in the power rankings.

I know it doesn't mean anything really...but as a fan it is fun to see your team recognized.

Thank you Denver.

The Chargers are playing well against Denver. Looks like they are still wanting a playoff spot.

My chargers TROUNCED The Donkeys.Peyton in a big game,chokes as always with another costly interception at the end to no surprise.:lol: I never thought my chargers had a prayer of going into denver and winning there after losing to them at home but again,not too surprised since Peyton always chokes in those important games.:lol:

The Chargers are my favorite team.Seahawks a close second since they now have Carrol as the head coach and Mr Wilson at quarterback.Im a big fan of Carrol and Wilson.

I would hate for the chargers and seahawks to meet each other in the superbowl while Carrol is the coach and Wilson the Qb.I would be torn on having to root against either one because again,Im a huge fan of both of them now.

ALWAYS will for the chargers,I stuck with them even that one lean year about 10 years ago whne they had that reject Ryan leaf at QB and they only one won game that year and it was against the chiefs.i was there that day to see that victory.

The regular season no problem,but the superbowl? thats different.

I have never been more prouder of my Chargers after last night than when they finally made it to the superbowl that one year.:clap2::clap2::clap2: I wasnt sure how Mccoy would be as a head coach for them because it doesnt matter WHO the offensive coordinater is for the Broncos,but I like him.

If they still had Turner from last year,they would have packed it in a long time ago and would not have gone out and played hard.

Mccoy has got the chargers playing hard again and on the right track in his rebuiilding process.I feel good about the Chargers in the future with him at the helm now.:dance:

Last edited:
Seattle's game with the Giants may have no more direct benefit than to get half way to the number one seed in the NFC AND put the Hawks back on top in the power rankings.

I know it doesn't mean anything really...but as a fan it is fun to see your team recognized.

Thank you Denver.

There is just no reason for Denver to have been ahead of the Seahawks other than pundits preferring offense to defense. Seattle has clearly been the better team for much of the year as they are well-rounded. Denver has a great offense, sure, but their D has been sub-par all season, and even their special teams play doesn't equal Seattle's.

Denver could conceivably win it all on the strength of their offense, or the defense could step it up in the playoffs (as Indy did the year Payton won) but for purposes of current rankings (even before last night's game) Seattle should have been the consensus #1.

Congratulation 911 inside job...good win for the Bolts. I would image that Patriots fans are thanking the Chargers for the number one seed in the AFC.

Well they wont be able to thank them for very long.as good as the pats are at adjusting to key player losses like Hernandez to jail for murder,the loss of gronkowski is going to bite them in their next two games agains the dolphins and Ravens.

I knew Gronk was valuable to the pats offense,that he helps the wide receivers get one on one matchups in the end zone since they have to double team his cause he is such a big body,but I didnt know he was THIS valuable to the pats offense until this morning when i read in USA today that in his absence this year for 6 games,even though they went 5-1 during that stretch,they averaged like 20 points a game.

When he came back,they averaged like 32 points a game.Major loss for the seaon for them.They wont win the next two weeks because they have to play the dolphins in Miami sunday and the dolphins play them tough there.they almost beat them there last year and the last two weeks they have scored over 30 points a game.then the next week is the ravens on the road.nuff said there.

so in a couple weeks the Broncos will get their homefiled back.wont matter though,once the playoffs start,just like last year and like last night,Peyton will give that team an early christmas gift at the end of the game.:D

Most people including myself,were saying it was going to be either the broncos or the pats in the superbowl against my hawks all year long but thats not going to happen.

Neither one of them are going.two teams everybody has been overlooking that have an excellent chance is it will be either The Ravens again,they seem to have gotten their act together in the last several weeks and wont get lit up again by the Broncos if it indeed is a rematch,either them or the Bengals. I'm pulling for the bengals.I've always liked them and the reds.

Last edited:
I guess I need to remind "some" of you that this is the Seahawks/Giants thread.

yeah thats why you keep whining with your paranoia that the refs stole the game from the hawks when even "I" can be man enough to admit it that they beat themselves just like they did at Indy as i Just proved.:cuckoo:

Let me spell this out to you.Yes the Hawks got screwed in the superbowl loss against the steelers.THAT game was fixed and the refs in that game were obviously steeler fans,the superbowl last year was fixed with that blackout.the powers that be did not want to see a superbowl blowout like there would have been if there had not been a blackout.

The powers that be knew the ravens were going to blowout the niners in that game if they did not have the temporary blackout.They knew it would take away the momentem the ravens had going for them and would allowe the niners to regain their poise and composure and to regroup and make it a game again.

Last sundays game against the whiners,was NOT fixed.The seahawks beat themselves.:rolleyes:

got it? good.

oh and far as the Giants seahawks game?dont worry,thanks to my chargers,the Gmen will be so down and out distraught over getting their tails kicked by my Chargers last sunday,that when the hawks come ouf of the tunnel,they will panick like a dear with the headlights shining on him at night and Pick 6 manning will panick when he sees that pass rush come at him that he will have a couple of pick sixes thrown.:D

Dont worry,you'll have some crowing you'll be able to engage in with people after this sunday for this game.:D

Last edited:
I guess I need to remind "some" of you that this is the Seahawks/Giants thread.

yeah thats why you keep whining with your paranoia that the refs stole the game from the hawks when even "I" can be man enough to admit it that they beat themselves just like they did at Indy as i Just proved.:cuckoo:

Let me spell this out to you.Yes the Hawks got screwed in the superbowl loss against the steelers.THAT game was fixed and the refs in that game were obviously steeler fans,the superbowl last year was fixed with that blackout.the powers that be did not want to see a superbowl blowout like there would have been if there had not been a blackout.

The powers that be knew the ravens were going to blowout the niners in that game if they did not have the temporary blackout.They knew it would take away the momentem the ravens had going for them and would allowe the niners to regain their poise and composure and to regroup and make it a game again.

Last sundays game against the whiners,was NOT fixed.The seahawks beat themselves.:rolleyes:

got it? good.

oh and far as the Giants seahawks game?dont worry,thanks to my chargers,the Gmen will be so down and out distraught over getting their tails kicked by my Chargers last sunday,that when the hawks come ouf of the tunnel,they will panick like a dear with the headlights shining on him at night and Pick 6 manning will panick when he sees that pass rush come at him that he will have a couple of pick sixes thrown.:D

Dont worry,you'll have some crowing you'll be able to engage in with people after this sunday for this game.:D

More than once you have mentioned deer in a derogatory way. What is it with you and the deer? Don't you know you can go to prison for shining a light on deer at night? Let a game warden or a counrty sherrif catch you doing that and its the crossbar hotel for you Sonny.

The Chargers are playing well against Denver. Looks like they are still wanting a playoff spot.

My chargers TROUNCED The Donkeys.Peyton in a big game,chokes as always with another costly interception at the end to no surprise.:lol: I never thought my chargers had a prayer of going into denver and winning there after losing to them at home but again,not too surprised since Peyton always chokes in those important games.:lol:

The Chargers are my favorite team.Seahawks a close second since they now have Carrol as the head coach and Mr Wilson at quarterback.Im a big fan of Carrol and Wilson.

I would hate for the chargers and seahawks to meet each other in the superbowl while Carrol is the coach and Wilson the Qb.I would be torn on having to root against either one because again,Im a huge fan of both of them now.

ALWAYS will for the chargers,I stuck with them even that one lean year about 10 years ago whne they had that reject Ryan leaf at QB and they only one won game that year and it was against the chiefs.i was there that day to see that victory.

The regular season no problem,but the superbowl? thats different.

I have never been more prouder of my Chargers after last night than when they finally made it to the superbowl that one year.:clap2::clap2::clap2: I wasnt sure how Mccoy would be as a head coach for them because it doesnt matter WHO the offensive coordinater is for the Broncos,but I like him.

If they still had Turner from last year,they would have packed it in a long time ago and would not have gone out and played hard.

Mccoy has got the chargers playing hard again and on the right track in his rebuiilding process.I feel good about the Chargers in the future with him at the helm now.:dance:

Nice win for the Chargers. They pretty much need to run the table to make the playoffs, and then they may not.

I like Rivers, he is a good QB. I'd want the Charger over Seattle anytime. I deal with to many Seahawk fans, they aren't to bright.

Wilson is a good QB and has a great work ethic. Caroll, I have no use for, he pretty much hung USC out to dry.

If you two girls want to play "kiss and make up" why don't you go and find yourself a nice lesbian bar with a secluded booth where the lights are low and you can order big strong drinks with umbrellas in them and slap and tickle each other till your hearts are content.

This thread is spozed to be about the ass kicking the Giants are going to recieve this Sunday.

It doesn't matter what anybody thinks of Carroll and his days at USC. He got them on top of college football. He did it with thugs and gangsters fom the worst part of L A. What did you expect the outcome to be?

Go plug in yo stupid DVD of Mary Poppins an catch yo breath with a "Do Re Me". Or "My Favorite Things".

You stupid twats. I WISH the Chargers were gonna make it to the big dance. But they won't. It will be the Broncos or N E.

All that really matters this weekend is that Seattle get a win in it's last reg season game away from the Clink then back home where they haven't lost in two years to knock off the Cards and Rams.

If you two girls want to play "kiss and make up" why don't you go and find yourself a nice lesbian bar with a secluded booth where the lights are low and you can order big strong drinks with umbrellas in them and slap and tickle each other till your hearts are content.

This thread is spozed to be about the ass kicking the Giants are going to recieve this Sunday.

It doesn't matter what anybody thinks of Carroll and his days at USC. He got them on top of college football. He did it with thugs and gangsters fom the worst part of L A. What did you expect the outcome to be?

Go plug in yo stupid DVD of Mary Poppins an catch yo breath with a "Do Re Me". Or "My Favorite Things".

You stupid twats. I WISH the Chargers were gonna make it to the big dance. But they won't. It will be the Broncos or N E.

All that really matters this weekend is that Seattle get a win in it's last reg season game away from the Clink then back home where they haven't lost in two years to knock off the Cards and Rams.

I mentioned your precious little babies in my post.

And thanks again for proving me right.

The only reason your game would be news if for some crazy reason, the Giants won. That would be news, you really want that to happen?

Last edited:

AGAIN thats WHY you have whined throughout this thread with your paranoia the Hawks last game was fixed.:cuckoo:

oh and since you have pretty much confessed you only read PARTS of my posts "You're like government agent rightwinger troll never able to admit it when you have been proven wrong evading facts just like him."

you apparently missed this below which is on topic.:lol:

oh and far as the Giants seahawks game?dont worry,thanks to my chargers,the Gmen will be so down and out distraught over getting their tails kicked by my Chargers last sunday,that when the hawks come ouf of the tunnel,they will panick like a dear with the headlights shining on him at night and Pick 6 manning will panick when he sees that pass rush come at him that he will have a couple of pick sixes thrown.

Dont worry,you'll have some crowing you'll be able to engage in with people after this sunday for this game.

Last edited:
It is snowing now in NJ

Hope the SeaHawks brought their mittens

AGAIN thats WHY you have whined throughout this thread with your paranoia the Hawks last game was fixed.:cuckoo:

oh and since you have pretty much confessed you only read PARTS of my posts "You're like government agent rightwinger troll never able to admit it when you have been proven wrong evading facts just like him."

oh and far as the Giants seahawks game?dont worry,thanks to my chargers,the Gmen will be so down and out distraught over getting their tails kicked by my Chargers last sunday,that when the hawks come ouf of the tunnel,they will panick like a dear with the headlights shining on him at night and Pick 6 manning will panick when he sees that pass rush come at him that he will have a couple of pick sixes thrown.

Dont worry,you'll have some crowing you'll be able to engage in with people after this sunday for this game.

There you go with the picking on the deer again. :evil:

You are offended by his comments about deer? You are really messed up.

great impersonation as always of paid government agent troll rightwinger again I see.when cornered and cant refute facts,change the subject.:lol::clap2::clap2: nice.

You are offended by his comments about deer? You are really messed up.

kinda the same way you are in the fact you can never spot sarcasm.:lol::lol:

It is snowing now in NJ

Hope the SeaHawks brought their mittens

awesome,that should play to the hawks advantage,Manning wont have any confidence to throw in the snow and they will have to run the ball so the hawks till be able to stack the line of scrimmage to stop the run.wilson with his big hands wont be bothered by the snow so it for sure favors the hawks.

Forum List

Back