🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks/Giants...

AGAIN thats WHY you have whined throughout this thread with your paranoia the Hawks last game was fixed.:cuckoo:

oh and since you have pretty much confessed you only read PARTS of my posts "You're like government agent rightwinger troll never able to admit it when you have been proven wrong evading facts just like him."

you apparently missed this below which is on topic.:lol:

oh and far as the Giants seahawks game?dont worry,thanks to my chargers,the Gmen will be so down and out distraught over getting their tails kicked by my Chargers last sunday,that when the hawks come ouf of the tunnel,they will panick like a dear with the headlights shining on him at night and Pick 6 manning will panick when he sees that pass rush come at him that he will have a couple of pick sixes thrown.

Dont worry,you'll have some crowing you'll be able to engage in with people after this sunday for this game.

There you go with the picking on the deer again. :evil:

great impersonation as always of paid government agent troll rightwinger again I see.when cornered and cant refute facts,change the subject.:lol::clap2::clap2: nice.

That's why you and I will never play golf. I am not responsible for what you are concentrating on. When I play golf with my friends we usually make funny fart noises on the other's backswing. You must play like Russell Wilson and block out the noise yourself.

There you go with the picking on the deer again. :evil:

great impersonation as always of paid government agent troll rightwinger again I see.when cornered and cant refute facts,change the subject.:lol::clap2::clap2: nice.

That's why you and I will never play golf. I am not responsible for what you are concentrating on. When I play golf with my friends we usually make funny fart noises on the other's backswing. You must play like Russell Wilson and block out the noise yourself.

I'd never play golf with someone that wishes pain or death on anyone, especially over a stupid football game. You are way off balance in your life. Sad, very sad.

I'd never play golf with someone that wishes pain or death on anyone, especially over a stupid football game. You are way off balance in your life. Sad, very sad.

No one invited you to.

You and your ILK (The religious) have been murdering each other for 2000 years over the supposed words from some sky pixies that no one has any actual proof that anyone has ever witnessed. I on the other hand have made it abundantly clear by word and deed that I believe in Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks. Russell doesn't hide in the shadows of people's imaginations as your feeble gods do. He is real. He shines and makes clear his superiority over the attemps of mere mortals time and time again.

So why in Wilson's name would I not stand firm even to the point of defending RW and the Hawks with all my wishes....including any that would steal from him. You think that the Catholics gonna turn the other cheek if ya steal a gold cross out of the church?

You think the Muslims gonna just praise ALLLA if you burn a Koran?

I spoz you believe you wouldn't get shot down like a dog on the spot if you urinated on the Wailing Wall.

Wilson is a living breathing god...you all's dieties....not so much...

Last edited:

No one invited you to.

Oooohhhhhh an idiot like you not inviting me? Terribly hurt, hope you don't step on a rake out there.

Last edited:
I don't hang out with wieners...ultimate or otherwise.

How do you prevent hanging out with yourself?

Yzzz yo tu-tu in a twist? Can't we just agree that you suck until after the game tomorrow and we can discuss the worthlessness of your input then?

Poor little bitch gets spanked and lashes out. Speaking of worthless, you still play security guard?

Seahawks should win by more than 21, anything less would be disappointing.

Last edited:
How do you prevent hanging out with yourself?

Yzzz yo tu-tu in a twist? Can't we just agree that you suck until after the game tomorrow and we can discuss the worthlessness of your input then?

Poor little bitch gets spanked and lashes out. Speaking of worthless, you still play security guard?

Seahawks should win by more than 21, anything less would be disappointing.

Ya... the extreme(for Seattle) cold recently has driven some homeless and drug abusers to find refuge in the motel. Several breakins and a couple of confrontations recently. Had a wackjob to eject from the pool area yesterday morning. He apparantly fell asleep(passed out) out in the open and he was a bit feisty when I woke him up. One group thought it a good idea to break the fasteners of my building's chain link fence where it attatches to the brick wall directly three floors under my two rooms. That shit really pisses me off because it puts my dogs at risk if they get past the fence and maul one or more of these knuckle heads outside of my police authorised self protection area of authority.

BUT....The job as you suggested is getting lame and tiresome but I do have space for a lot of my tools and machining equipment. I spend a lot of time working on the prototypes of my inventions....designing and manufacturing special tools to aid in the manufacture some of my ideas. Built a very precise tool that permits the drilling of holes into various thicknesses of rods 1/4" all the way down to 1/8" rod to place hardened 1/16" pins as stops in the rods in repeatable positions. Probably sounds useless to you as you have no imagination but pinning things(parts) to (small diameter)rods is hard to do. Reliable fasteners is frequently a difficult aspect to an invention. Solving the problem with hardened pins is cheaper and easier to assemble and has a built in rotation(on the hardened pin) for the attatched part when wanted.

But...ya...kicking transient and drug, alcohol and just mentally unstable ass has lost much of its previous luster. You are correct. It's a dumb job.

Last edited:
As a Giant fan, I chuckle.

37 years of existence in a league infused with parody......and ZERO rings.

You'll find a full stadium of loyal fans supporting a struggling 5-8 team. The weather will be a factor.

13-0 at the break. Sherman 2 ints. Happy to see the refs letting the players play. NY has a good defense. Too bad thier O-line can't protect Manning better. He seems to just throw stuff out there hoping somebody will make a play. Unfortunately for the Giants the playmakers belong to the Legion of Boom. Ist half Manning throws 3 interceptions. N Y is fortunate it's only a two score lead. It could easily be 21-0.

Solid win for the Hawks. That tip in the end zone to Thomas by Sherman was a nice accent to preserving a much deserved shutout.

Sherman proved today why many consider him to be the best shutdown corner in the NFL.

Seattle 23

N Y 0

Seattle now 12-2 one win away from #1 seed NFC.

You'll find a full stadium of loyal fans supporting a struggling 5-8 team. The weather will be a factor.

today we know your crying.:lol: Talk about the past all you want to of the Hawks not having any Rings,thats all going to change this year.:lol::lol: oh and just so you know,I WASN'T saying that last year.

with the hawks having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs this year,teams are going to be afraid to come into seattle and play them there which is a hornets nest for visiting teams.:lol::lol: thats just during the regular season,wait till the playoffs start,they'll REALLY be loud then.:lol:

Oh and all those 37 years the seahawks got zero rings,you fail to mention that the majority of all those years that , except the last couple,they didnt have a quarterback named Russel Wilson who is the best damn quarterback in the NFC now.:lol::lol:

Got news for you.The same thing was said about the new england patriots for DECADES as well that they never had any rings either.that all changed when a man named Tom Brady came along.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Wilson like Brady,is a rare special quarterback that comes around only once in a great blue moon.:cuckoo:

today we know your crying.:lol: Talk about the past all you want to of the Hawks not having any Rings,thats all going to change this year.:lol::lol: oh and just so you know,I WASN'T saying that last year.

with the hawks having homefield advantage throughout the playoffs this year,teams are going to be afraid to come into seattle and play them there which is a hornets nest for visiting teams.:lol::lol: thats just during the regular season,wait till the playoffs start,they'll REALLY be loud then.:lol:

Oh and all those 37 years the seahawks got zero rings,you fail to mention that the majority of all those years that , except the last couple,they didnt have a quarterback named Russel Wilson who is the best damn quarterback in the NFC now.:lol::lol:

Got news for you.The same thing was said about the new england patriots for DECADES as well that they never had any rings either.that all changed when a man named Tom Brady came along.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Wilson like Brady,is a rare special quarterback that comes around only once in a great blue moon.:cuckoo:

Uhhh...how many rings do the Seahawks have today? None, until they get the rings...they got nothing but a good team. It's all about the rings, of course being Charger fan, you wouldn't know about that. :)

The SeaPigeons looked like shit today. They only scored 23 points against the Giants, WTF? That anemic offensive performance won't win a single playoff game, let along the Superbowl....

Wilson finished with 206 passing yards, one touchdown, and one interception, and eight scrambles for 50 yards- that's nothing to brag about- it's mediocre.

Last edited:
New England couldn't capitalize on the Broncos loss.

yeah baby.:dance: forget homefield advantage,the cheatriots may not even get the second seed in the playoffs now.:lol: when they lose next week in Baltimore,that will be 5 losses for the season for them which will be the same amount as the bengals as long as they go on and win the rest of their games the rest of the season.

they have two tough games.one tonight against the steelers on the road and the last game of the year against the ravens at home.If they win their last 3 games though starting tonight,they will also finish with five losses for the season and would get the second seed since they beat the pats earlier this year.:dance: I of course will be pulling for the bengals the rest of the season starting tonight.

Hawks were in control from the opening kick

Great Defense seeming over Eli and ball hawking every opportunity

Uhhh...how many rings do the Seahawks have today? None, until they get the rings...they got nothing but a good team. It's all about the rings, of course being Charger fan, you wouldn't know about that. :)

uhh try reading the ENTIRE post instead of doing the Huggy thing and just reading PARTS of it when he knows he is wrong.:cuckoo: your playing dodgeball like he has been lately ignoring my fact that all those years they did not have a special quarterback named wilson.:lol::cuckoo:

Better bone up on your reading cause you obviously have reading comprehension problems in the FACT that pats never had any rings either till Brady came along.:lol::lol::cuckoo: maybe if i repeat that enough you"ll comprehend that fact.:cuckoo:

cant wait to have this conversation with you AGAIN in february after they win the superbowl. you think any team in the NFC has a prayer of going into seattle and beating them there this year as long as wilson is healthy? better get off that crack you always some and soon.:lol::lol::lmao:

oh and who fromm the weak AFC is going to beat them there? the Broncos? the team with no defense and a QB you cant face facts on that chokes in big games like agaisnt my chargers the other night and last year against the ravens at HOME no less?:lmao:

the pats? a team that cant put up near as many points without Gronkowski who is out for the rest of the year?:lol: the ravens who got torched by the donkeys this year?:lol: better get off that crack you always smoke.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back