SEALs in Your Neighborhood

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
Saw curious patrol vehicle yesterday, April 27, 2015, in my neighborhood in Houston, Texas. I approached the car and after locating the combat-attired driver, asked who they are:

"We are your security," the agent replied.

"But it says SEAL. Are you Special-Op? I asked.

"We are neighborhood security, and paid for by taxpayers."

These people have K-9 unit, Snipers and all the works. They have a branch in Houston, Texas; and as you can see, they dress in combat uniform - S.E.A.L Security Services Company Security Guards Training School

Attachments

• SEALS.jpg
    SEALS.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 78
hmmm

I don't like that they use SEAL, it's disrespectful of security guards to use a term that's been assigned to some of the baddest of badasses on the planet
Yep. It's an obvious bogus attempt to capitalize on the badassedness of real men.

Saw curious patrol vehicle yesterday, April 27, 2015, in my neighborhood in Houston, Texas. I approached the car and after locating the combat-attired driver, asked who they are:

These people have K-9 unit, Snipers and all the works. They have a branch in Houston, Texas; and as you can see, they dress in combat uniform - S.E.A.L Security Services Company Security Guards Training School

Now there's something Gunspoint can use more of.

Looks like Obama's citizen police are complete and being implemented.

Obama s Civilian National Security Force
Four years ago this month—on July 2nd, 2008—Obama delivered a speech in Boulder, Colorado in which he promised the creation and establishment of a “Civilian National Security Force.” He further promised it would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.”

Operation Jade Helm!

1115c81.jpg

I too, at first, thought that this was merely some security company until combat-dressed agent told me the service was paid for by taxpayers. K-9 Unit and Snipers! You know they would have been shut down if just a simple security company. These are not mere security agents. These people are a part of government watch.

Four years ago this month—on July 2nd, 2008—Obama delivered a speech in Boulder, Colorado in which he promised the creation and establishment of a “Civilian National Security Force.” He further promised it would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.”

Peach, I strongly believe these agents are a part of Homeland Security. K-9 Unit and Snipers patrolling neighborhoods in Houston, Texas, USA!

Did Jane Goodall free them from SeaWorld?

Armed security guards, even with K9 units, are nothing new. They have been around for decades.

I saw nothing on the link that suggested they have snipers for neighborhood watch or neighborhood security.

Any link for the snipers claim?

All kinds of fake stories about this private security agency using bullshit storys to make themselves look like more than they are. Just the use of the name should clue you in to what kind of assholes they are.

sealsecuritytexas.com/home.php

Peach, I strongly believe these agents are a part of Homeland Security. K-9 Unit and Snipers patrolling neighborhoods in Houston, Texas, USA!

Where does it say snipers?

I would have asked them who their employer is and what area have they been hired to patrol.

If I wasn't satisfied with the answer, I would have called the Houston PD and told them that there are armed men in the neighborhood who claim to be private security but will not provide any evidence of their authorization to be there.

But then again- I tend to do stuff like that rather than assume that there must be some vast conspiracy going on.

You sure they're not mall cops?

They are ex military that formed their own private security company, which is hired by a number of communities in Houston for policing.
Ex-Military patrolling Houston neighborhoods News - Home

The Greenspoint District’s crime-prevention initiatives ...
The Greenspoint District s crime-prevention initiatives are recognized among top in state - Houston Chronicle

Here in Houston we call the area Gunspoint.
If there was ever an area in need of supplemental policing....it's Gunspoint.

This company is sounding less and less radical. I'm still waiting for info about the snipers that the OP was so worked up about.

Forum List

Back