SEALs shoot unarmed minority in his own home under Obamas orders!!!!!

I did read them. You claimed to be a marine. Then you lied and said you never made such a claim. Face it. You are a liar and petty thief of valor. Youre like a sack of shit with a mouth, fingers and a keyboard..
lol.gif

You had your chance to say all that in person and HID ya gutless little pansy.

I did read them. You claimed to be a marine. Then you lied and said you never made such a claim. Face it. You are a liar and petty thief of valor. Youre like a sack of shit with a mouth, fingers and a keyboard..
lol.gif

You had your chance to say all that in person and HID ya gutless little pansy.
I showed up but you made a excuse like you are now doing about your lie regarding being a marine. You told me you had to work and expected me to believe you had to work at 1am.
laugh.gif

I showed up but you made a excuse like you are now doing about your lie regarding being a marine. You told me you had to work and expected me to believe you had to work at 1am.
laugh.gif

This is a new story....I've been retired since 2011 ya lying sack of shit.

laugh.gif

This is a new story....I've been retired since 2011 ya lying sack of shit.
That is a new story but its the one you gave me. You dont really expect me to believe you after I caught you lying about being a marine do you?

Osama Bin Laden Unarmed When Killed White House Says - ABC News

Wow. So....an UNARMED minority was shot and killed inside his own home. Obama ordered this and used the worlds best trained close quarters marksmen.

This man was wanted for "crimes" committed on US soil. So he should've been arrested.

But...under Obamas leadership. ..they killed him and he was unarmed.

Why couldnt they have tazed him or shot his knee??

Libs...why didnt you demand this "Chief" resign.????

Funny. Bucs, you're more of an attention whore than an 8th Avenue hooker.

Osama Bin Laden Unarmed When Killed White House Says - ABC News

Wow. So....an UNARMED minority was shot and killed inside his own home. Obama ordered this and used the worlds best trained close quarters marksmen.

This man was wanted for "crimes" committed on US soil. So he should've been arrested.

But...under Obamas leadership. ..they killed him and he was unarmed.

Why couldnt they have tazed him or shot his knee??

Libs...why didnt you demand this "Chief" resign.????

Cause W couldn't find him. Maybe if he had just taken a drink, his head would have been clearer......:booze:

Forum List

Back