Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

I can't believe how clueless this is in light of the fact that FIVE Dems who were vaccinated just came down with Covid.

Hello???

FIVE out of how many thousands of Dems?

The vaccine never promised a hundred percent effectiveness. But those who are vaccinated experience milder symptoms.

The unvaccinated can count on getting the more infectious Delta. Are you ready for your COVID ?

Fox is backpedaling like crazy from anti-vaccine.

Good find. It’s my understanding that they are in a similar position they were on the big lie with election software companies filing billion dollar lawsuits except now, Pfizer and Moderna have super deep pockets. These companies aren’t all they are worried about at Fox, local governments are deciding what to file against them as well. They are months away from decades of lawsuits and are shitting on their desks now.

FIVE out of how many thousands of Dems?

The vaccine never promised a hundred percent effectiveness. But those who are vaccinated experience milder symptoms.

The unvaccinated can count on getting the more infectious Delta. Are you ready for your COVID ?

So you're just going to ignore the fact that 60% of HOSPITALIZATIONS in the UK are in people who had at least one shot?

Okay

Glad you agree.
giphy.gif

How bout all the people who lost their business due to shutdown theater.....can they sue the States that took their livelihood and then didn't follow their own rules

Are you fat? That's mostly who dies. I'm not fat.

LOL
Your fitness excuse is wearing thin

You have a COVID target on your back. You can be pretty sure you will get it. You can only hope you survive without lasting damage

Given that you are a major advocate for not getting vaccinated, it is Karma

LOL

You have a COVID target on your back. You can be pretty sure you will get it. You can only hope you survive without lasting damage

Me being thin, fit and eating healthy is a MUCH better vaccine then you getting an ineffective vaccine and being fat and out of shape. I'm not happy telling you that but it's the truth.

Public health has not served the American population well at all.

LOL

Also, RW, it is not wearing at all thin. I keep being thin--in fact I lost a couple of pounds I probably didn't need to--and I keep exercising. Meanwhile, the vaccines are wearing off.

I don't like to get personal but I will if you keep telling me I'm going to die. You don't know that, and tragically, even WITH the vaccine, you are at just as big a risk if you are overweight or obese. Covid hates fat. Stop telling people they're gonna die. It's unpleasant, arrogant, and you just don't know.

Imagine making an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE this political, so that even as they're failing--even as five TX Dems, most certainly vaccinated, have come down with Covid--you're still throwing all your weight behind stupid shots. Not because you really CARE about people not getting Covid, just as a *political virtue signal*.

I swear we live in the dullest, most stupid time known to humanity.
Wow. You've got not self awareness at all, do you.

Forum List

Back