🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity Wonders Why Bush Family Won't Support Drumpf

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
So, I was listening to the radio, and Sean Hannity, not for the first time, announced that he's confused and disappointed by the fact that the Bush family, though he mentioned Jeb Bush specifically this time, won't support the Donald. Now, the guy can be on point sometimes, I'm even willing to say he is on point a good 49% of the time, but does he seem a bit slow to you guys? Maybe he didn't see how he treated them during the debates.

So, I was listening to the radio, and Sean Hannity, not for the first time, announced that he's confused and disappointed by the fact that the Bush family, though he mentioned Jeb Bush specifically this time, won't support the Donald. Now, the guy can be on point sometimes, I'm even willing to say he is on point a good 49% of the time, but does he seem a bit slow to you guys? Maybe he didn't see how he treated them during the debates.

Hannity wonders about a lot of things. He has to wonder - because he doesn't know jack shit.

How Jeb was treated in the debates has nothing to do with it, the Bush family are globalist, just like the Clintons. Trump threatens their vision of a new world order. Their pissed because Britain backed away form that vision this week.

I have nothing against Hannity but he's a blind partisan who supports anyone with an R next to their name and thinks others should do the same. The Bush family has no reason to support Trump and no one should be suprised by this or confused as to why they feel the way they do.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
How Jeb was treated in the debates has nothing to do with it, the Bush family are globalist, just like the Clintons. Trump threatens their vision of a new world order. Their pissed because Britain backed away form that vision this week.

Bingo! :thup:

This is why Bush doesn't like Trump....

bill+clinton+&+george+bush.jpg

The Bushes and the Clintons are different sides of the same coin.

Same thing. :mad-61:

How Trump "treated them" during the debates? It's a freaking debate people. If a candidate can't defend himself in a freaking debate, what then? The dirty little secret is that WW2 hero George Bush Sr. didn't have the political charisma to defeat a freaking draft dodger and his son George Jr. was a moderate/liberal republican who was still hated by both sides and barely won two terms. The establishment Bush dynasty is over and they are not happy about it.

I have nothing against Hannity but he's a blind partisan who supports anyone with an R next to their name and thinks others should do the same. The Bush family has no reason to support Trump and no one should be suprised by this or confused as to why they feel the way they do.
Jeb Bush is a generic watered down version of his brother who wants a free ticket ride to the Oval using the Bush name. Trump did right calling Jeb a boring candidate with no energy. Millions of dollars wasted on Jeb and he still couldn't when over a reality star.

How Trump "treated them" during the debates? It's a freaking debate people. If a candidate can't defend himself in a freaking debate, what then?
I'm not sure if you think I was disagreeing with them being attacked during a debate, but I wasn't. You're correct. I was just pointing out that after they were singled out and attacked relentlessly, they probably don't feel all warm and fuzzy with him.
The dirty little secret is that WW2 hero George Bush Sr. didn't have the political charisma to defeat a freaking draft dodger and his son George Jr. was a moderate/liberal republican who was still hated by both sides and barely won two terms. The establishment Bush dynasty is over and they are not happy about it.
I agree, establishment servants are bothersome, and aren't nearly as far right as I prefer our presidents, and Republicans in general. They always feel more like Democrats.

Shawn Hannity is responsible for this Republican chimpanzee nominee. The Bush's not attending have nothing to do with the way Trump treated Jeb Bush. There are many top level Republicans that have no intentions what-so-ever of attending the National Convention because they don't believe Trump represents the Republican party. They're right, he doesn't.

The Republican National convention will be vacant of well known and not so well known Republican Senators and Congressmen this year. By being there, they are endorsing Trump and they're not going to do that.
Election 2016: Top Republicans may skip GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com

imrs.php

Jeb Bush is a generic watered down version of his brother who wants a free ticket ride to the Oval using the Bush name. Trump did right calling Jeb a boring candidate with no energy. Millions of dollars wasted on Jeb and he still couldn't when over a reality star.
We all know the primary attacks on Jeb are not why the Bush family is not supporting Trump it was his blaming George Bush for letting the 9-11 attacks happen. I think pretty much anyone would tell Trump to fuck off if he did that to a member of their family I would.

We all know the primary attacks on Jeb are not why the Bush family is not supporting Trump it was his blaming George Bush for letting the 9-11 attacks happen. I think pretty much anyone would tell Trump to fuck off if he did that to a member of their family I would.

Conservatives have to realize the Bush clan has never been friends of the conservative movement.

Conservatives have to realize the Bush clan has never been friends of the conservative movement.

Eh, you guys voted for them 4 times.

Maybe so but Trump has not proven himself to be one either at least not so far.

Eh, you guys voted for them 4 times.
The worst of two evils.
Nobody worth voting for has run for office in a long time. Trump is the first.

Forum List

Back