Season 5, Game of Thrones

Back to the topic. Season 4 was awesome...5 was off to a slow start, but got more interesting with the recent episode. I'm glad to see the Queen of Thorns back on the scene. As I've read the books, I know how the Cersei-Margeary war is going to end up (but no spoilers).

They gave varied from the books on the Sansa and Brienne storyline, for the better, methinks.
From what I understand, they aren't following the books anymore. They're behind on even writing them.

They're following some of the story lines, dropping others, and altering the rest. I'm glad that the Stoneheart line hasn't appeared.

The last two books had an insane number of POV chracters and were a mess to read.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I brought into this thread?

Identifying with the sado/maso lifestyle. We know already, you don't need to say it every dang day.

That is quite an exaggeration. Besides. Another poster was wondering why someone who is into S&M wouldn't really like Ramsay, and I told them why I personally do not. I didn't "bring" any "obnoxious perversions" into this topic. People were already talking about S&M.

I doubt that either Sansa or Theon have safe words to use with Ramsay.

He's a thorough psychopath.

I was so dissappointed by that rape scene with Sansa...

I mean, there was so many ways it could have gone down! Instead, we have Sansa standing there with like twelve fucking layers of clothing, and we only hear her scream/ moan for a few seconds before the episode ended. There wasn't even any nudity.

Lamest rape scene ever.

There's a slim possibility that was wasn't actually raped; Ramsay is a torturer who like to toy with his prey. If that's the case, I'd love to see Theon kill Ramsay and save Sansa.

But knowing how this series has been rendered, she most likely was raped - and I'm happy we were spared seeing it in gross detail.

It wasn't a rape scene. It was a scene involving the marital bliss known as "first night."

The ripped dress part was just symbolism for "tearing their clothes off."

Having the neuter watch was over the top kink, but not an element of fictional "rape."

Notwithstanding all of that, the scene was still off-putting. Just another component in the the evidence that this season kinda sucks.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I brought into this thread?

Identifying with the sado/maso lifestyle. We know already, you don't need to say it every dang day.

That is quite an exaggeration. Besides. Another poster was wondering why someone who is into S&M wouldn't really like Ramsay, and I told them why I personally do not. I didn't "bring" any "obnoxious perversions" into this topic. People were already talking about S&M.

I mean, there was so many ways it could have gone down! Instead, we have Sansa standing there with like twelve fucking layers of clothing, and we only hear her scream/ moan for a few seconds before the episode ended. There wasn't even any nudity.

Lamest rape scene ever.

There's a slim possibility that was wasn't actually raped; Ramsay is a torturer who like to toy with his prey. If that's the case, I'd love to see Theon kill Ramsay and save Sansa.

But knowing how this series has been rendered, she most likely was raped - and I'm happy we were spared seeing it in gross detail.

The series seems to place a strong emphasis on the necessity of "consummating the marriage", so yeah... Sansa got fucked.

But was she really "raped"? Ramsay is her husband after all. She had a chance to leave with Littlefinger but chose Winterfell. She agreed to the marriage, and agreed to bend over for Ramsay. And it was her wedding night. Was it really "rape"?

The whole Theon, Ramsey, Sansa thing is dragging. I want Ramsey dead this week. He needed killing like last season, as a matter of fact.

Is it even on this week?

Lamest rape scene ever.

The series seems to place a strong emphasis on the necessity of "consummating the marriage", so yeah... Sansa got fucked.

But was she really "raped"? Ramsay is her husband after all. She had a chance to leave with Littlefinger but chose Winterfell. She agreed to the marriage, and agreed to bend over for Ramsay. And it was her wedding night. Was it really "rape"?

Yeah, just like Tyrion fucked Sansa, and Renley and Joffrey fucked Margaery. Oh, and like Catelyn's brother fucked the Frey girl.

Lamest rape scene ever.

Yeah, just like Tyrion fucked Sansa, and Renley and Joffrey fucked Margaery. Oh, and like Catelyn's brother fucked the Frey girl.

We're talkin' about a guy who goes around hacking off peoples' mushroomtips for fun lol

Lamest rape scene ever.

We're talkin' about a guy who goes around hacking off peoples' mushroom tips for fun lol

What is it about "slim possibility" you don't grok? If you've paid any attention at all to Ramsay, the toying with his prey is a big part of his "enjoyment". He may have already toyed enough with Theon and Sansa...but maybe not.

Lamest rape scene ever.

We're talkin' about a guy who goes around hacking off peoples' mushroom tips for fun lol

What is it about "slim possibility" you don't grok? If you've paid any attention at all to Ramsay, the toying with his prey is a big part of his "enjoyment". He may have already toyed enough with Theon and Sansa...but maybe not.

Like some kind of sadistic foreplay lol. Okay, you're right... there is a POSSIBILITY that Sansa didn't get penetrated. A small possibility. But still...

I feel like Ramsay would have achieved more pleasure from Theon's pain than Sansa's pain by working her over in front of him.​

If Sansa didn't get laid, then when it comes to consummating supposed marriages, then she's oh for two.

That means that somewhere down the road she could be a Virgin Queen?

Kinda boring. But the end cracked me up. Cersei might be seeing her end. I had to laugh.
Meanwhile, next week SHOULD be more interesting. I hope.

Oh, and I am not surprised that Theon pussied out. He is truly a nothing now.

A slightly better episode.
This season is so boring and fragmented that if an episode is barely interesting we are conditioned now to think it is good. Sorta like we now think $2.50 gas is a bargain.
Like I said in my last post...I am struggling with deciding whether to even continue the series. To me it is that bad.

The Theon storyline is varying from the book; Jayne Poole (impersonating Sansa) married Ramsay, so it's hard to know how this will play out.

IMO, 7 is one of the better episodes in a week season. I'm said to see Maester Aemon prematurely killed off - although at least he mercifully died of natural causes (a unique distinction in the GOT universe). Dany meeting Tyrion was quite good.

The Theon storyline is varying from the book; Jayne Poole (impersonating Sansa) married Ramsay, so it's hard to know how this will play out.

IMO, 7 is one of the better episodes in a week season. I'm said to see Maester Aemon prematurely killed off - although at least he mercifully died of natural causes (a unique distinction in the GOT universe). Dany meeting Tyrion was quite good.
The setups this week with Cersai and Tyrion are quite interesting, too bad Ramsay is still among the living tho. Theon? Pphhttt...

The setups this week with Cersai and Tyrion are quite interesting, too bad Ramsay is still among the living tho. Theon? Pphhttt...

Ramsay is another Joffrey for Sansa. It will be interesting to see how she "plays the game" with him. I like how she hid the ice pick while walking with him.

Cersei is getting a well deserved karmic payback.

Kinda boring. But the end cracked me up. Cersei might be seeing her end. I had to laugh.
Meanwhile, next week SHOULD be more interesting. I hope.
Boring? Seriously? I thought it was one of the better episodes of the season.

First, seeing that Stannis conquest of the North is anything but certain. I hope he finally toss the Red Witch to the wolves, since sacrificing his daughter would make him a monster not a King to follow.

Second, it was nice seeing Sam take a stand (more ways than one). Third, Danny doesn't realize it but she has been given a true gift in Tyrion. I hope she appreciates his knowledge, intelligence and expertise. I hope she forgive Jorah, he was literally always loyal and could be a great consultant.

Next, Theon, seriously can a man really be broken to such a degree? I don't buy it, but any sympathy I might have had for him is gone, I hope someone finally puts him out of his misery. Man is Ramsay and evil prick, I look forward to Brienne killing this scumbag.

I hope Snowe's enlisting of the Wildlings to fight the undead goes well. Since it's a huge gamble give that none of the crows seem to agree with him.

Best part of the episode was Bronn and the Sand Snake interaction. The chemistry there was amazing. That is not easy to do so quickly. I loved the scene and was deathly afraid that Bronn was going to bite the dust. Wow was that an intense moment.

Lastly, Cersi. Did anyone not see that coming. Not smart to show vanity, pride, lust and greed to religious fanatics that stand on a high horse when it comes to justice. Cersi has ZERO friends, ZERO allies, ZERO family, ZERO loyal soldiers or knights that will sacrifice it all to free her, and a weak and lost son/King, yet she has an abundance of enemies. She seems to be in a bad place. However, that storyline with the High Sparrow is annoying. He has no real army, not really a defensible encampment, poorly armed men and the knight's guard or a Tyrell force could easily defeat them with ease, yet Tommen or the Tyrells do not send in the cavalry! It makes no sense and to mean it's just stupid politeline (Note: I won't get political on it's obvious attack on Christianity

The story lines are quite a bit different from the books at this point, but GRRM must be overseeing it so he is content that it maintains the spirit of what he tried to do.

In spite of the fact that the whole thing is a fantasy, there are many phenomena that make my B.S. meter go into the red zone.

How can Sam Tarley remain fat and weak, with all he's been through?

How could Cersei maintain her power when EVERYONE IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS HATES HER(!)?

How fucking gullible can Stannis be?

P.S. latest episode had the best nude scene in the entire series.

Forum List

Back