Season 5, Game of Thrones

Does anyone ever even ask you two about your sexuality?
It kind of goes without saying you're both obnoxious pervs. I hate you bringing it to this thread, we are talking about GOT not your perversions.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I brought into this thread?

Identifying with the sado/maso lifestyle. We know already, you don't need to say it every dang day.

It kind of goes without saying you're both obnoxious pervs. I hate you bringing it to this thread, we are talking about GOT not your perversions.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I brought into this thread?

Identifying with the sado/maso lifestyle. We know already, you don't need to say it every dang day.

It's a lot like Starkey reminding us he's really a Republican. I suspect the Goddess is a Mal sock

It's a lot like Starkey reminding us he's really a Republican. I suspect the Goddess is a Mal sock
I can tolerate both of them but stay out of the topics with it. They only do it because nobody will visit them in the appropriate threads.

That is quite an exaggeration. Besides. Another poster was wondering why someone who is into S&M wouldn't really like Ramsay, and I told them why I personally do not. I didn't "bring" any "obnoxious perversions" into this topic. People were already talking about S&M.

That is quite an exaggeration. Besides. Another poster was wondering why someone who is into S&M wouldn't really like Ramsay, and I told them why I personally do not. I didn't "bring" any "obnoxious perversions" into this topic. People were already talking about S&M.

Not about your S&M though. You brought that up.

Oh so its cool for others to talk about S&M but when I do it, its obnoxious and perverted.​

Oh so its cool for others to talk about S&M but when I do it, its obnoxious and perverted.​
Well, you're also encouraging the other perv to transfer the creative story lines of GOT to his own rather questionable lifestyle and although I can't speak for everyone, I'm not interested in reading about him and things he finds sexy. It will surely turn to other of his interests and I don't want this thread to take that kind of turn.

Please stay and discuss GOT. EOD

Excellent and spot on!

The most amazing thing is that Queen Olenna was Emma Peel

dianarigg2839.jpg

I almost licked the TV Screen when The Avengers were on
Diana Rigg is still alive.

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.
My dream of a threesome with Diana Rigg and Melanie Safka slips further off into the horizon
:lol: She looks like a hippy. Democrat, probably.

wildflowers.jpg

Here's where I fell in love with Melanie

She's the reincarnation of a Parisian singer from the 20's

What I liked better

I love that song!

I doubt that either Sansa or Theon have safe words to use with Ramsay.

He's a thorough psychopath.

At the risk of being a wet blanket, I wonder.

Who else (like me) believes that -- so far -- this season of GOT has been a major disappointment?
Everybody. I still have faith things will get more interesting.

Back to the topic. Season 4 was awesome...5 was off to a slow start, but got more interesting with the recent episode. I'm glad to see the Queen of Thorns back on the scene. As I've read the books, I know how the Cersei-Margeary war is going to end up (but no spoilers).

They gave varied from the books on the Sansa and Brienne storyline, for the better, methinks.

Who else (like me) believes that -- so far -- this season of GOT has been a major disappointment?

It's a let down after 4.

I was so dissappointed by that rape scene with Sansa...

I mean, there was so many ways it could have gone down! Instead, we have Sansa standing there with like twelve fucking layers of clothing, and we only hear her scream/ moan for a few seconds before the episode ended. There wasn't even any nudity.

Lamest rape scene ever.

Last edited:

Most people. This is the part of the books where I ask myself what the hell is going on and why isn't this going anywhere. These last 4 episodes should turn that around though...hopefully.

Back to the topic. Season 4 was awesome...5 was off to a slow start, but got more interesting with the recent episode. I'm glad to see the Queen of Thorns back on the scene. As I've read the books, I know how the Cersei-Margeary war is going to end up (but no spoilers).

They gave varied from the books on the Sansa and Brienne storyline, for the better, methinks.
From what I understand, they aren't following the books anymore. They're behind on even writing them.

Liked the prince guy who showboating at the trial of combat lost and died to 'the Mountain.' Great character.

More 'bisexuality' and male nudity please. :)

I forgot about him! Yeah he was fucking badass. And hot ^_^

Loved the scene with him, his protege', and some male prostitute explaining to the prostitute how people refraining from sex with half the population are missing out on half the pleasure of sex. Or to that effect. :) Sexy scene.

I know! And he was totally right. People who limit themselves to one gender sexually are sooooo missin' out.

I was so dissappointed by that rape scene with Sansa...

I mean, there was so many ways it could have gone down! Instead, we have Sansa standing there with like twelve fucking layers of clothing, and we only hear her scream/ moan for a few seconds before the episode ended. There wasn't even any nudity.

Lamest rape scene ever.

There's a slim possibility that was wasn't actually raped; Ramsay is a torturer who like to toy with his prey. If that's the case, I'd love to see Theon kill Ramsay and save Sansa.

But knowing how this series has been rendered, she most likely was raped - and I'm happy we were spared seeing it in gross detail.

Forum List

Back