Season 5, Game of Thrones

Cersei got plain fucking stupid in Book5.

Yep she is full stupid. She is letting her pride get in her way and it will destroy her family. First, Tywin stated last season the gold mines have run dry and the Lanisters are broke. They have really 1 powerful ally - Tyrells - and she is alienating them. The Martells seek war, the Boltons, who are the current Warden of the North, just bretrayed them (and are now the Lanister's enemy), the Stannis will once again seek the throne, the North will not bow down to the Lanisters and Tyrion stated the North won't forget, the Knights of the Vale won't fight for her or the king (she wants Sansa dead and Littlefinger wants her as his wife), House Tully is still lurking and seeking revenge and not to mention Dany is building quite an army across the sea, yet the Queen alienates her only ally. Not very smart.

Second, she has made her gentle, naive and non-violent son look utterly weak and ineffective. His knights see this. Who will fight for him if there is a rebellion? No one. She is inviting a coup. If Stannis takes the North and marches South, no one will stand in his way and no one will help the King. It would be an easy victory.

Third, she is empowering religious freaks to punish people who have sin'ed. Does she not think they will come from her? I don't know their religion, but I would think that adultery and incest are sins. That would be ironic if she ends up next to Queen Margery!

Fourth, she trust Littlefinger and couldn't get intel on the fact he delivered Sansa to the Boltons and turned the Boltons against her and the King!

Excellent and spot on!

The most amazing thing is that Queen Olenna was Emma Peel

dianarigg2839.jpg

I almost licked the TV Screen when The Avengers were on
Diana Rigg is still alive.

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.
My dream of a threesome with Diana Rigg and Melanie Safka slips further off into the horizon
:lol: She looks like a hippy. Democrat, probably.

wildflowers.jpg

Yep she is full stupid. She is letting her pride get in her way and it will destroy her family. First, Tywin stated last season the gold mines have run dry and the Lanisters are broke. They have really 1 powerful ally - Tyrells - and she is alienating them. The Martells seek war, the Boltons, who are the current Warden of the North, just bretrayed them (and are now the Lanister's enemy), the Stannis will once again seek the throne, the North will not bow down to the Lanisters and Tyrion stated the North won't forget, the Knights of the Vale won't fight for her or the king (she wants Sansa dead and Littlefinger wants her as his wife), House Tully is still lurking and seeking revenge and not to mention Dany is building quite an army across the sea, yet the Queen alienates her only ally. Not very smart.

Second, she has made her gentle, naive and non-violent son look utterly weak and ineffective. His knights see this. Who will fight for him if there is a rebellion? No one. She is inviting a coup. If Stannis takes the North and marches South, no one will stand in his way and no one will help the King. It would be an easy victory.

Third, she is empowering religious freaks to punish people who have sin'ed. Does she not think they will come from her? I don't know their religion, but I would think that adultery and incest are sins. That would be ironic if she ends up next to Queen Margery!

Fourth, she trust Littlefinger and couldn't get intel on the fact he delivered Sansa to the Boltons and turned the Boltons against her and the King!

Excellent and spot on!

dianarigg2839.jpg

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.
My dream of a threesome with Diana Rigg and Melanie Safka slips further off into the horizon

wildflowers.jpg

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you've got a brand new key. I think we should get together and try them out and see.

She was a real hippie.

Cersei and Arya are my favorite characters ^_^​
You would like Cersei. I shocked you don't like Ramsay. I would like a nutjob like you would be into sadomasochism!

I am a sadist as well as a masochist... but Ramsay? Maybe I would like his character more if he were hot, but he's freaking hideous.

Sam Winchester is hot. Thor is hot. Ramsay? Not even the slightest lol

Excellent and spot on!

dianarigg2839.jpg

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.

wildflowers.jpg

Here's where I fell in love with Melanie

She's the reincarnation of a Parisian singer from the 20's

2,000 more pages of GOT crap from Martin to finish the saga. WTF

More dead end cities Qarth and characters like Theorn's Uncle Valerion's best friends cousin. Hodor and the Hodorians

Excellent and spot on!

dianarigg2839.jpg

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.

wildflowers.jpg

Kind of quirky but that's you too. :)

Excellent and spot on!

dianarigg2839.jpg

Diana-Rigg-012.jpg

She's 76.

wildflowers.jpg

What I liked better

Liked the prince guy who showboating at the trial of combat lost and died to 'the Mountain.' Great character.

More 'bisexuality' and male nudity please. :)

I am going to say it...I am getting to a place where I am beginning to give up on this series.
The first 3 seasons were awesome. A lot going on, the storyline progressed and came with plenty of surprises and "whoa!!" moments.
Season 4, and now season 5 is, well...boring. And fragmented.
There was always a lot of dialogue in this series, and that is fine. But particularly this season...dialogue is all there is.
I keep trying to tell myself any day now things will be coming to a head...winter is coming...the war is coming...Daenery and the dragons will go on the move again...the white walkers will return...or something...something.
But it doesn't.
I am bored with it.

Liked the prince guy who showboating at the trial of combat lost and died to 'the Mountain.' Great character.

More 'bisexuality' and male nudity please. :)

I forgot about him! Yeah he was fucking badass. And hot ^_^

Loved the scene with him, his protege', and some male prostitute explaining to the prostitute how people refraining from sex with half the population are missing out on half the pleasure of sex. Or to that effect. :) Sexy scene.

Does anyone ever even ask you two about your sexuality? It kind of goes without saying you're both obnoxious pervs. I hate you bringing it to this thread, we are talking about GOT not your perversions.

Does anyone ever even ask you two about your sexuality?
It kind of goes without saying you're both obnoxious pervs. I hate you bringing it to this thread, we are talking about GOT not your perversions.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I brought into this thread?

Does anyone ever even ask you two about your sexuality?
It kind of goes without saying you're both obnoxious pervs. I hate you bringing it to this thread, we are talking about GOT not your perversions.

So I dissed Ramsay and complimented Oberyn... what obnoxious perversions have I "brought into" this thread?

I wouldn't so much say you, but you shouldn't encourage our resident perv and pedo.

2,000 more pages of GOT crap from Martin to finish the saga. WTF

More dead end cities Qarth and characters like Theorn's Uncle Valerion's best friends cousin. Hodor and the Hodorians

Hodor and the Hodorians!? :lol:

Forum List

Back