Season 5, Game of Thrones

I've never seen Game Of Thrones. Is it on anything besides HBO and DVD/Blu-Ray? It's apparently not on Netflix. Redbox, maybe? Hulu? (Though, I don't have Hulu).

It's ok Bull. Speaking for myself only, I just tend to do as webroot tells me to do. I can't afford a new pc, so I obey, lol.

Meanwhile...does anyone RECORD GoT on dvd? If so..maybe those who don't get it or can't get it, could get a copy from someone here? I don't do that stuff, but if I did, I'd send them the shows.

It's ok Bull. Speaking for myself only, I just tend to do as webroot tells me to do. I can't afford a new pc, so I obey, lol.

Meanwhile...does anyone RECORD GoT on dvd? If so..maybe those who don't get it or can't get it, could get a copy from someone here? I don't do that stuff, but if I did, I'd send them the shows.

I hear ya....once I got away from IE8 (I still have XP) and switched to Firefox I've only been attacked once and not from CT. I also use Malwarebytes and CCleaner and do a command sweep of my system 32 root files a couple times a week. I don't have a DVR or cable so this site is perfect for me....and they upload all the shows within a couple hours so you're not behind in the conversation the next day.

It was a very good episode. That battle was insane and terrifying at times b/c I hate anything that deals with the undead fighting the living. I loved the whole exchanges between Tyrion and Daenerys as well.

I was freaking out Giant would become a Blue Eye. He just flicked them off like fleas. LOL

It was a very good episode. That battle was insane and terrifying at times b/c I hate anything that deals with the undead fighting the living. I loved the whole exchanges between Tyrion and Daenerys as well.
Dani having tryion is gonna ROCK that world. He's better than the dragons.

Forum List

Back