Seattle Cop-Killer Deemed Black Nationalist Hero

I often listen to both the liberal and consevative talk radio shows from Washington and I was aghast at how many callers spoke of how MC's time behind bars made it understandable for what he did. one guy even said it was God's retribution for how the police officers had treated people in the past.

just another example of how large the chasm is between how blacks and whites see the world. yes I know most blacks were horrified but it seems like a fairly significant fraction can understand the motive behind the killings. kind of like the whole OJ thing.

American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

I am so glad us white people dont have any hate groups that put that kind of bile against those of other races...............................oh wait............................never mind

Oh yes we do, its called the liberal/democrat party. If you're white or black and a conservative you heard bile racist shit against you all the time from these nutbags.

Wright ascribes to "Black Liberation Theology"

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy."

"If God is not for us and against white people," writes Cone, "then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community."

Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

If that is in response to my request, where does Rev. Wright make "similar claims" that "it isn't racists to hate white folks"?

American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

I am so glad us white people dont have any hate groups that put that kind of bile against those of other races...............................oh wait............................never mind

If you're white and a conservative you heard bile racist shit against you all the time from these nutbags.

If the shoe fits wear it.

[SIZE=+1]Huckabee's Willie Horton [/SIZE]
He's proud of his deadly decision
maurice-clemmons-horton.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Huckabee set me free and I killed 4 cops."[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Mike Huckabee needs to shut up, for his own good. He cannot stop talking about the Maurice Clemmons case. The more he does, the worse he sounds. "If I had the exact same information in front of me tonight that I did 9 years ago in a case exactly the same, I would make the exact same decision," Huckabee told WLFI-TV on Tuesday. He said the same thing on Hannity's show. This statement is beyond ignorant. It reveals a man who simply is unable to admit he was wrong. Huckabee has accepted responsibility for granting clemency to Maurice Clemmons, although he did not in his initial statement. He also attaches numerous excuses and points the blame elsewhere.

So Mr. Canuckian Pig. what you are saying is that a black youth should be locked up for 107 years with no chances for the rest of his life? got it. that's what makes you a pig.

If you're white and a conservative you heard bile racist shit against you all the time from these nutbags.

If the shoe fits wear it.

racist pig! cloven hoofed no shoe wearing racist pig!

[SIZE=+1]Huckabee's Willie Horton [/SIZE]
He's proud of his deadly decision
maurice-clemmons-horton.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Huckabee set me free and I killed 4 cops."[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Mike Huckabee needs to shut up, for his own good. He cannot stop talking about the Maurice Clemmons case. The more he does, the worse he sounds. "If I had the exact same information in front of me tonight that I did 9 years ago in a case exactly the same, I would make the exact same decision," Huckabee told WLFI-TV on Tuesday. He said the same thing on Hannity's show. This statement is beyond ignorant. It reveals a man who simply is unable to admit he was wrong. Huckabee has accepted responsibility for granting clemency to Maurice Clemmons, although he did not in his initial statement. He also attaches numerous excuses and points the blame elsewhere.

Here is why you are an Ignorant Dolt...

Huckles would have to be the Nominee for this to even Resemble what happened to that Inconsequential little Twerp of a Presidential Candidate named DooCockus.

He ain't... Won't be, and this Story will only be a Passing Cheap Shot at the Right from Time to Time on Message Boards like this one.

NEXT!

:)

peace...

huckabee-pardons-ksm.jpg

Huckabbe is a hero to some....but who would he free next if he could have his way?

[SIZE=+1]Who is Maurice Clemmons? [/SIZE]
Link This will probably kill Huckabee's chances for the GOP nomination but the Democrats would NEVER use it against him because that wouldn't be playing nice. I bet you the Repubs he is up against in the primaries will call him "another Michael Dukakis" who's soft on crime........Palin might even say he's been palling around with criminals!

willie-horton-807.jpg

" your wife looks sweeeet"

it's simple.... if Maurice Clemmons is a hero to black nationalists then so should Huckabee be for freeing their hero!.... and if he is not then I think that's racist.

Great piece by Malkin.

A militant online group called the National Black Foot Soldier Network celebrated Clemmons as a “Crowned BOW (Black on White) Martyr” and dubbed the Lakewood ambush a “preemptive strike on terrorists.” It wasn’t the only chilling propaganda cheering black-on-white police murders in the Pacific Northwest this year.

Just three weeks before the Lakewood, Wa., massacre, the region endured another police attack. Suspect Christopher Monfort was arrested last month in the targeted shooting death of Seattle Police Department Officer Timothy Brenton and the wounding of his partner Britt Sweeney. Monfort had written diatribes against law enforcement harping against white policemen.

The leader of a Seattle hip-hop/punk band commemorated the assassination with a t-shirt depicting Monfort’s face splattered with blood and overlaid with a Seattle Police Department badge under the slogan “Deliver Us From Evil.” The other side of the shirt read “most of my heroes don’t appear on no stamp.”

Michelle Malkin

tshirt.jpg

Cop killings are up 19% over last year.

Forum List

Back