Seattle gets a bit worse, even a bigger craphole

I actually am going to enjoy watching this country burn to the ground. The libs made their bed. Fuck them.

Note the irony in your comment that your link is from the most widely read news website ON THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET.

God, how fucking stupid are you?

Here's your little story on the same website.

Police search for a victim who disappeared after being mercilessly beaten by a mob in a public park | Mail Online

Enjoy!

I hated Seattle. Traffic till 1 in the morning... Ugly place... Cold.... Fat people... more fat people... costs a lot... Ugly... More fucking traffic EVERYWHERE.

I don't understand the point of a big city this day in age, it's literally poison for your body to be there and everything costs more... in fact there is less of everything seeing as you can buy anything you want online for far less than a shop, no gas/miles or anything on a car for you~

I hated Seattle. Traffic till 1 in the morning... Ugly place... Cold.... Fat people... more fat people... costs a lot... Ugly... More fucking traffic EVERYWHERE.

And it has Novasteve there. Wait a minute... isn't your name Novasteve because you live in Arlington VIRGINIA???

Are you just sitting around digging up local stories online so you can annoy us important forum people again? How about a tranny story thread? I'm sure there's a few new ones online somewhere.

I don't understand the point of a big city this day in age, it's literally poison for your body to be there and everything costs more... in fact there is less of everything seeing as you can buy anything you want online for far less than a shop, no gas/miles or anything on a car for you~

You left out of mustaches on the women.. Can't wait to leave.

And it has Novasteve there. Wait a minute... isn't your name Novasteve because you live in Arlington VIRGINIA???

Are you just sitting around digging up local stories online so you can annoy us important forum people again? How about a tranny story thread? I'm sure there's a few new ones online somewhere.

:confused:

:confused:

:eek:

You lost me.... like... wtf did you just say?

You lost me.... like... wtf did you just say?

Most of Novasteve's threads are local stories from around the country about trannies. I think he's making less of them now though.

My wife and I went to Seattle to visit her sister about 10 years ago and I was shocked that the citizens of Seattle gave up their beautiful parks to shithole drunks who live in semi-permanent tents all over the place.

PS if the roles were reversed would this be a local story you liberal shitheads?

"If the roles were reversed"??? What, if some woman beat up everybody in the park?

What in the blue fuck does this have to do with "liburruls"?
Steve, don't you have an appointment at a gloryhole somewhere?

He went looking for a "tranny schedule" but couldn't spell it, went to Union Station and they put him on Amtrak. By the time he figured it out he was in Seattle.

If not for the Pacific Ocean who knows where he'd be....

He went looking for a "tranny schedule" but couldn't spell it, went to Union Station and they put him on Amtrak. By the time he figured it out he was in Seattle.

If not for the Pacific Ocean who knows where he'd be....

Should've save my rep for this one! :laugh:

Forum List

Back