Seattle to pay millions to settle lawsuit for CHAZ CHOP damages

And? People are dying every day in this country.
Awesome. I'm all for that.

They don't get there by strangling a man for nine minutes because he passed a fake $20.00
or shooting a kid 16 times because he was looking for a place to keep warm.
Or shooting a man in his own living room because the officer was too busy sexting her boyfriend to know what floor she was on.
Or shooting a kid who was playing with a toy on a playground..
Or strangling a man to death for selling loose cigarettes.

If the police did this kind of shit to white people, you'd be screaming bloody murder and you know it.
The man wasnt strangling when he was gently put in the squad car and saying "i cant breathe" then after the 2nd attempt to put him back in the squad car, while he was still saying "i Cant breathe" he kicked the police who then pulled him out of the car and put him on the floor. He was a dead man walking, i have no sympathy for the shill you have as a hero, and i hate people like you who have turned this once great country into a 3rd world nation.

Oh yeah, why did you move away from Shitcago again? Was the crime getting too close to you? You racist fucking white trash pig.

Kind of like how Trump's Secret Service detail deleted all of their texts on January 6th. So nobody could find out what really went on.

The City paid the losses, which were a drop in the bucket compared to the $19 million in excessive force claims.

Deleted them like Hillary did with her 33,000 classiified held on a private server?

So they should have just sat back and let 'er burn, ehh Joe?

Property can be replaced, and they have insurance.

They ruled that he died of heart failure

Which was caused by resisting arrest

The cops were just sacrificial lambs thrown to the wolves

And they were delicious. The next cop is going to think twice about using excessive force.

The man wasnt strangling when he was gently put in the squad car and saying "i cant breathe" then after the 2nd attempt to put him back in the squad car, while he was still saying "i Cant breathe" he kicked the police who then pulled him out of the car and put him on the floor. He was a dead man walking, i have no sympathy for the shill you have as a hero, and i hate people like you who have turned this once great country into a 3rd world nation.

Uh, guy Republicans turned this into a third world nation by destroying the middle class. I'm sorry you missed it.

More to the point, stepping on the man's neck for nine minutes while a crowd pleaded for his life was horrifying.

Oh yeah, why did you move away from Shitcago again? Was the crime getting too close to you? You racist fucking white trash pig.
I haven't lived in Chicago proper since 1987. I've lived in Cicero (where the crime rate was even worse under Republicans), Mt. Prospect, Itasca and the undisclosed location where I live now. (Still in the Chicago area)

And they were delicious. The next cop is going to think twice about using excessive force.
You surely can be replaced and you are, by diseased illegals crossing out southern border every month.

Pushing an Immigration Conspiracy Theory, While Courting Latinos
In speeches, social media videos and podcast interviews, he has asserted that Democrats are trying to encourage immigration so their party can dilute the political power of native-born voters.

Uh, guy Republicans turned this into a third world nation by destroying the middle class. I'm sorry you missed it.

More to the point, stepping on the man's neck for nine minutes while a crowd pleaded for his life was horrifying.

I haven't lived in Chicago proper since 1987. I've lived in Cicero (where the crime rate was even worse under Republicans), Mt. Prospect, Itasca and the undisclosed location where I live now. (Still in the Chicago area)
Just because you say it doesnt make it true, the middle class was being destroyed by the brown turd Obammy who wanted more people on minimum wage, and now his VP is just telling everyone to stay home.

You surely can be replaced and you are, by diseased illegals crossing out southern border every month.

Fairly unlikely, as my job requires a number of skills involving math, analysis, and being able to communicate effectively in the English Language.

But you are seeing it as a zero sum game.

When one of those illegals comes across the border, sure, he gets a job, but he also becomes a consumer which creates more jobs.

Just because you say it doesnt make it true, the middle class was being destroyed by the brown turd Obammy who wanted more people on minimum wage, and now his VP is just telling everyone to stay home.

You seem confused. The decline of the Middle Class started when Reagan made war on the unions. If anything, Obama slowed the roll... but then Trump came along and screwed things up worse with his plague.

So you're seriously saying it's ok for police to not respond to property damage, because they might injure a fucking low-life protester?

So the city will pay for damages, but where does the city gets its revenue? From the tax payers. Just a very large circle jerk....
Hopefully the voters will wake up and take back control of their city and state....

Sure. And being outclassed by Amazon had nothing to do with it.
starbucks is second to no one at serving hot coffee to lib snowflakes

Amazon doesent even sell fresh made coffee online

And Starbucks is closing its 16th store in major deep blue lib democrat cities

But thats only one of hundreds of brands that are being driven out of business by soft-on-crime democrats

Deleted them like Hillary did with her 33,000 classiified held on a private server?

Hillary didn't delete 33,000 classified emails on her server. There were only 27 classified emails on her server, none of which were top secret, and nearly all of which were classifed AFTER they were sent to her.

THE SUMMER OF LOVE!

Gee, who would have thought that would go badly?

What a ridiculous farce that whole thing was.

Without law and order, you have nothing.

You DEFUND THE POLICE people are really dumb.
Great news.

starbucks is second to no one at serving hot coffee to lib snowflakes

Amazon doesent even sell fresh made coffee online

And Starbucks is closing its 16th store in major deep blue lib democrat cities

But thats only one of hundreds of brands that are being driven out of business by soft-on-crime democrats

Did you actually watch the video where they pointed out the "Safety" issue is to close down stores that have recently voted to unionize.

Every time we post facts, links and data to back up our posts, you call them "diversions" or "whataboutism". You completely ignore the REAL costs of Republicans doing NOTHING about the problems being created by their policies.

Throughout the summer of 2020, right wingers here kept quoting property damage as being financially destructive to the communities where the violence happened, but you completely ignored all of the economic costs these communities are facing on account of "overpolicing" in their communities. The residents of Maricopa County didn't vote out Joe Arpaio because they like illegals in their community, voted him out as Sheriff because the County paid out over $25 million in civil rights complaints because of his treatment of non-white citizens.

$300 million per year, every year for as long as these number have been tracked, and liability insurance for cities doesn't cover "excessive force" complaints. That comes directly out of the pockets of the local taxpayers.
And then there are the incarcerations - more than China and Russia combined. How much is THAT costing taxpayers????

Wouldn't it make more economic sense to clean up your problems in policing and justice in the USA, than to continue to have citizens pay through their noses, while the problems caused by the police state, are dealt with once and for all?

You can wash, rinse and repeat for Climate Change - $18 billion dollars is economic losses in 2022, the cost of which will be borne by taxpayers. And that's just the catastrophies which exceed $1 billion. Smaller scale flooding or wild fires aren't included.

And last but not least: Immigration. Total Cost: $8 billion per year just for enforcement.

Nobody cares what you think Blackface supporter.

Forum List

Back