Seattle :( : White man held up at gunpoint, forced to apologize for white people

There's already been a thread on this, troll

I apologize if this has already been posted. I don't look at the news nor post on here 24 hours a day, so i don't know what happened when I wasn't here.

I apologize if this has already been posted. I don't look at the news nor post on here 24 hours a day, so i don't know what happened when I wasn't here.

I think what Taz is attempting impress on you is that you seem preoccupied with the hypocrisy of the media when it comes to race relations. On this point, you're 200% correct, but to some it comes off trollish. Not to me but to some. As far as I am concerned you should post whatever you like if it pleases you.

Wait just one fucking minute.
Chris Mathews has already apologized on behalf of all white people.
I thought we were covered???

Hey, you are a supporting member. If want to post something that has already been discussed, I think you are well within your right.

That's what the search function is for

The Ocoee Massacre was a violent race riot that broke out on November 2, 1920, the day of the presidential election of 1920, in Ocoee, Florida, a city in Orange County, Florida, United States. African-American-owned buildings and residences in northern Ocoee were burned to the ground, and as many as 56 African Americans may have been killed throughout the conflict. The African-Americans residing in Ocoee that were not direct victims of the race riot were later driven out by threats or force. Ocoee would then become an all-white town and remain as such “until sixty-one years later in 1981.”[1] The riot is still considered the “single bloodiest day in modern American political history.”

The race riot was started as a white mob's response to the persistence of Mose Norman, an African American, to vote on election day. Mose Norman was ordered and driven away when he first attempted to go to the polls. When he came back to the polls later, with a shotgun, he was driven away by whites, who would later form a mob to search for him. The white mob then surrounded the home of Julius “July” Perry, a prosperous local African-American farmer and contractor, where it was believed Norman was taking refuge. After Perry drove away the white mob with gunshots, the mob called for reinforcements from Orlando and Orange County, who then laid waste to the African-American community in Ocoee and eventually killed Perry. Norman would escape, never to be found. Other African Americans would flee into the orange groves, swamps and neighboring towns, leaving their homes and possessions behind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocoee_massacre

The Ocoee Massacre was a violent race riot that broke out on November 2, 1920, the day of the presidential election of 1920, in Ocoee, Florida, a city in Orange County, Florida, United States. African-American-owned buildings and residences in northern Ocoee were burned to the ground, and as many as 56 African Americans may have been killed throughout the conflict. The African-Americans residing in Ocoee that were not direct victims of the race riot were later driven out by threats or force. Ocoee would then become an all-white town and remain as such “until sixty-one years later in 1981.”[1] The riot is still considered the “single bloodiest day in modern American political history.”

The race riot was started as a white mob's response to the persistence of Mose Norman, an African American, to vote on election day. Mose Norman was ordered and driven away when he first attempted to go to the polls. When he came back to the polls later, with a shotgun, he was driven away by whites, who would later form a mob to search for him. The white mob then surrounded the home of Julius “July” Perry, a prosperous local African-American farmer and contractor, where it was believed Norman was taking refuge. After Perry drove away the white mob with gunshots, the mob called for reinforcements from Orlando and Orange County, who then laid waste to the African-American community in Ocoee and eventually killed Perry. Norman would escape, never to be found. Other African Americans would flee into the orange groves, swamps and neighboring towns, leaving their homes and possessions behind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocoee_massacre

Just your average race-baiting Democrats of the time; Maybe they should apologize?

No one in MY family or heritage ever did a single damned thing even remotely like that.

Forum List

Back