Secede? Mississippi governor says he will fight/not comply with national lockdown if Biden proposes one

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing is a Southern saying, and it applies here!

I have the perfect response to that. If Nationwide 2 month lockdown to get control of Covid does have to happen (along with the Vaccinations) then we just seal the Mississippi Borders and not allow anything to come out or go into that state including Air Travel until they learn to protect the rest of America. I don't think they will last more than about 2 weeks.

There's a whole bunch of us wondering why we should continue to let these mooching mother fucks live within the same borders as us and suck us dry..... so to speak. Fuck this charade. How about The Productive United States of America and The Commune of the Substandard and Defective.

the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing is a Southern saying, and it applies here!

I have the perfect response to that. If Nationwide 2 month lockdown to get control of Covid does have to happen (along with the Vaccinations) then we just seal the Mississippi Borders and not allow anything to come out or go into that state including Air Travel until they learn to protect the rest of America. I don't think they will last more than about 2 weeks.

So your plan is to be a dictator?

Like we didn't see that coming, comrade

convention of states now to stop the communist from destroying the economy !

During a National Emergency, Biden could have the Governor arrested for not complying. And we ARE in the middle of a National Emergency. Of course Rump hasn't a clue so it's going to be up to Biden and company to do the heavy lifting. Otherwise, it's never going to get back to normal. Sorry, but I don't accept another 250,000 deaths as normal like if we continue down Rumps path.

Convention of the States now to stop the Fascists. You get the first seat on the bus.

During a National Emergency, Biden could have the Governor arrested for not complying. And we ARE in the middle of a National Emergency. Of course Rump hasn't a clue so it's going to be up to Biden and company to do the heavy lifting. Otherwise, it's never going to get back to normal. Sorry, but I don't accept another 250,000 deaths as normal like if we continue down Rumps path.
So you want a destroyed economy of epic proportions people dying in the streets because of hunger?

Convention of the States now to stop the Fascists. You get the first seat on the bus.
The fascist is you..just because your genes suck that doesn't mean everyone's does..

Suck it up buttercup and take one for the team

So you want a destroyed economy of epic proportions people dying in the streets because of hunger?

We are already dying in the streets. 3 months ago, our County had zero deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. Today, it was reported that we now have 43. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot for you but to us, that's not acceptable. And Texas is now worse off than NY was at it's peak. They don't have enough places to put the bodies for processing in the Funeral Parlors right now. (yes, it was in the friggin news today on many avenues).

There is definitely a National Emergency that people need to self isolate, wear masks and keep social distancing or it becomes mandantory. Even with the Vaccine coming out next month, it's going to be at least 3 months before it has any tangible effect. And that is if everything goes perfect. Even after the Vaccine is widely used, it will be at least 6 months before we can stop wearing masks and social distancing until enough people are vaccinated and ammune to it. It will still be out there but it just won't have any place to grow. It's going to have to be a National Effort. And it's already been reported that at least 40% of the population will refuse to cooperate and that means that it can't be done on a voluntary basis. It needs to be handled like when the Polio Vaccination was introduced in 1956/57. America had many potential epidemics in the past and each time America did what it needed to do to stop it. Under Covid 19, we have been playing around while it kills thousands every day. It's a shame that we have to wait until late January to get it started (in fact, it's downright criminal) but we have to start somewhere. And only the President has the power to declare a National Emergency to stop it completely.

The fascist is you..just because your genes suck that doesn't mean everyone's does..

Sure, but we already did. It's time for the Walk of Shame.

You talk like a raving lunatic. Actually a raving lunatic sounds smarter than you do.

Sure, but we already did. It's time for the Walk of Shame.

Oh stop the hysterics, people die every day , today is no different

Please stand in the first rank of the blockade. Don't want to miss ya. ;)

Forum List

Back