SECESSION!!!!

It was never a "sovereign nation." The traitorous dogs wanted a fight, they started the fight, they got the fight, they lost the fight. Get the fuck over it already.

Listen to this little candyass bitch posing as some kind of fucking Samarai yelping about Southerners holding a grudge against the government in Washington. Unkotex never got his cub scout merit badge in civics or he'd know there was no "treason" on the part of the Confederacy. They had nothing in common with the North, and were fighting as much for cultural independence as they were economic independence. If Lincoln had given a shit about the slaves he'd have sent them back to Africa instead of leaving them homeless and destitute with no rights.

Fuck you ya murdering pos ass hole. You Yankees are baby killers.

War is bad. The traitorous confederate dogs shouldn't have started one. Btw, take your 'uniform' back to the cosplay shop, loser, you are NOT a Confederate soldier.

Lincoln started the war. ..

Wrong. Lincoln didn't fire on Fort Sumpter. What is historical FACT is that right up to the final hour before the traitorous rebels started the war they wanted, Lincoln was willing and working to compromise with them. He even supported what would have been a very different 13th Amendment than the one we finally (thankfully) got.

Let it go, Johnny Reb.

incorrect.

Union troops started the shooting...

That is factually incorrect. You should study a little US History. You might find it interesting.

Why do you continue to post on the subject of Lincoln's War, when you have been shown to be a hypocrite?

You condemn FDR's tyrannical action of imprisoning Japanese Americans, but commend Dishonest Abe for his MUCH MUCH worse tyrannical actions against Southern Americans.

Is this your mindset? You are a statist, but only if the state treats you and your kind well. Is that it?

Fuck you ya murdering pos ass hole. You Yankees are baby killers.

War is bad. The traitorous confederate dogs shouldn't have started one. Btw, take your 'uniform' back to the cosplay shop, loser, you are NOT a Confederate soldier.
Yankees invaded the south not the other way around dumb ass.

The confederate traitors started the war they wanted. Well, they got it.
How many Confederates were convicted of treason after the war?

As per President Lincoln's magnanimity and vision.

lincoln was a lying, scheming POS.

Here's what he said previously regarding people forming their own government;

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better.
This is a most valuable,— most sacred right—a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it.
Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the teritory as they inhabit.

More than this, a majority of any portion of such people may revolutionize, putting down a minority, intermingled with, or near about them, who may oppose their movement.

Such minority, was precisely the case, of the tories of our own revolution. It is a quality of revolutions not to go by old lines, or old laws; but to break up both, and make new ones.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848

lincoln's first inaugural address;
March 4, 1861

Apprehension seems to exist among the people of the southern States that by the accession of a Republican Administration their property and their peace and personal security are to be endangered. There has never been any reasonable cause for such apprehension. Indeed, the most ample evidence to the contrary has all the while existed and been open to their inspection. It is found in nearly all the published speeches of him who now addresses you. I do but quote from one of those speeches when I declare that --

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Those who nominated and elected me did so with full knowledge that I had made this and many similar declarations and had never recanted them; and more than this, they placed in the platform for my acceptance, and as a law to themselves and to me, the clear and emphatic resolution which I now read:

Resolved, That the maintenance inviolate of the rights of the States, and especially the right of each State to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, is essential to that balance of power on which the perfection and endurance of our political fabric depend; and we denounce the lawless invasion by armed force of the soil of any State or Territory, no matter what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes.

Blockading of southern ports with the Anaconda Plan was an act of war...invading the CSA was an act of war...

The United States was formed with the consent of each individual state, when the founders wrote the constitution and debated it they always said it was a states prerogative if they wanted to break away from the Union.
Even pro strong central government advocate Alexander Hamilton thought it was well within the state's rights to leave the Union voluntarily if they wanted to.
Slavery was wrong just as fighting a war to collect taxes and imports was wrong ....or fighting a war violating a states right to secession as most of the founders believed.

Nonsense. The yankees started the war.

The traitorous confederates rebelled. They wanted a war, they started a war (ask a grown up to explain Fort Sumpter to you), and they got a war. You can spam all day and night and it won't change the FACTS of history.

Did you take your costume back to the shop yet, LARPer?

The south tried to peacefully withdraw. lincoln sent troops and ships to invade the CSA, a sovereign nation.
patriots always resist invaders.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better.
This is a most valuable,— most sacred right—a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government, may choose to exercise it.
Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize, and make their own, of so much of the teritory as they inhabit.

More than this, a majority of any portion of such people may revolutionize, putting down a minority, intermingled with, or near about them, who may oppose their movement.

Such minority, was precisely the case, of the tories of our own revolution. It is a quality of revolutions not to go by old lines, or old laws; but to break up both, and make new ones.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848

March 4, 1861

Apprehension seems to exist among the people of the southern States that by the accession of a Republican Administration their property and their peace and personal security are to be endangered. There has never been any reasonable cause for such apprehension. Indeed, the most ample evidence to the contrary has all the while existed and been open to their inspection. It is found in nearly all the published speeches of him who now addresses you. I do but quote from one of those speeches when I declare that --

I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

Those who nominated and elected me did so with full knowledge that I had made this and many similar declarations and had never recanted them; and more than this, they placed in the platform for my acceptance, and as a law to themselves and to me, the clear and emphatic resolution which I now read:

Resolved, That the maintenance inviolate of the rights of the States, and especially the right of each State to order and control its own domestic institutions according to its own judgment exclusively, is essential to that balance of power on which the perfection and endurance of our political fabric depend; and we denounce the lawless invasion by armed force of the soil of any State or Territory, no matter what pretext, as among the gravest of crimes.

Blockading of southern ports with the Anaconda Plan was an act of war...invading the CSA was an act of war...

The United States was formed with the consent of each individual state, when the founders wrote the constitution and debated it they always said it was a states prerogative if they wanted to break away from the Union.
Even pro strong central government advocate Alexander Hamilton thought it was well within the state's rights to leave the Union voluntarily if they wanted to.
Slavery was wrong just as fighting a war to collect taxes and imports was wrong ....or fighting a war violating a states right to secession as most of the founders believed.

Is it any wonder Obama's favorite POTUS is Lincoln. They have so much in common...both are liars and particularly good at deceiving the public.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848

March 4, 1861

Is it any wonder Obama's favorite POTUS was Lincoln. They have so much in common...both are liars and particularly good at deceiving the public.

lincoln made some comments I'd like to hear obama's thoughts on;

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to Horace Greeley
August 22, 1862

"Negro equality! Fudge!! How long, in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this Universe, shall there continue knave to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguism as this?"
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Fragments: Notes for Speeches
Sept. 1859 (Vol. III)

"But what shall we do with the Negroes after they are free? I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to General Benjamin F. Butler
March 1865 (Vol. VII)

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, (applause from audience) that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, 4th Debate with Stephan A. Douglas in Illinois
Sept. 1858 (Vol. III)

"Judge Douglas has said to you that he has not been able to get an answer out of me to the question whether I am in favor of Negro citizenship. So far as I know, the Judge never asked me the question before. (applause from audience) He shall have no occasion to ever ask it again, for I tell him very frankly that I am not in favor of Negro citizenship. (renewed applause) If the state of Illinois has the power to grant Negroes citizenship, I shall be opposed to it. (cries of "here, here" and "good, good" from audience) That is all I have to say."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Sringfield, Illinois
June 1857 (Vol. II)

"In the course of his reply, the Senator remarked that he had always considered this a government made for the white people and not for the Negroes. Why, in point of mere fact, I think so, too."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Peoria, Illinois
Oct. 1854 (Vol. II)

"I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason why we should at least be separated."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Address on Colonization to a Deputation of
Africans in Washington D.C.
August 1862 (Vol. V)

Lincoln was also aware slavery continued after the cessation of hostilities. Southern plantation owners had local sheriffs round up blacks on phony charges of bad debts and send them back to slave labor as "indentured servants". It might also be remembered his own southern Illinois was sympathetic to the Confederacy as was Indiana. Those two states were HEAVY Klan states after the war and continued to be for another hundred years. My dad was from Texas and my mom was from Michigan so there was one subject that was never discussed in our home and that subject was the Civil War...he wouldn't stand for it.

A. Lincoln

in Congress 1848

March 4, 1861

Is it any wonder Obama's favorite POTUS was Lincoln. They have so much in common...both are liars and particularly good at deceiving the public.

lincoln made some comments I'd like to hear obama's thoughts on;

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to Horace Greeley
August 22, 1862

"Negro equality! Fudge!! How long, in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this Universe, shall there continue knave to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguism as this?"
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Fragments: Notes for Speeches
Sept. 1859 (Vol. III)

"But what shall we do with the Negroes after they are free? I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves."
--
Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to General Benjamin F. Butler
March 1865 (Vol. VII)

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, (applause from audience) that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, 4th Debate with Stephan A. Douglas in Illinois
Sept. 1858 (Vol. III)

"Judge Douglas has said to you that he has not been able to get an answer out of me to the question whether I am in favor of Negro citizenship. So far as I know, the Judge never asked me the question before. (applause from audience) He shall have no occasion to ever ask it again, for I tell him very frankly that I am not in favor of Negro citizenship. (renewed applause) If the state of Illinois has the power to grant Negroes citizenship, I shall be opposed to it. (cries of "here, here" and "good, good" from audience) That is all I have to say."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Sringfield, Illinois
June 1857 (Vol. II)

"In the course of his reply, the Senator remarked that he had always considered this a government made for the white people and not for the Negroes. Why, in point of mere fact, I think so, too."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Peoria, Illinois
Oct. 1854 (Vol. II)

"I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason why we should at least be separated."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Address on Colonization to a Deputation of
Africans in Washington D.C.
August 1862 (Vol. V)

Those quotes are readily available to anyone who wishes to research Lincoln and yet, the Lincoln cultists think him some kind of saint for freeing the slaves.

Our state run schools indoctrinate students with outrageous and easily refuted lies about Dishonest Abe.
I find it appalling that our nation honors this murderous lying fool. The Lincoln Memorial in DC is a disgusting tribute to a tyrant.

The Lincoln Memorial in DC is a disgusting tribute to a tyrant.

I'm sure you had something more appropriate in Mind...huh??

The Mammy Washington Almost Had
In 1923, the U.S. Senate approved a new monument in D.C. "in memory of the faithful slave mammies of the South."
The Mammy Washington Almost Had - The Atlantic

mammy-statue-4-001.jpg

In 1923, the U.S. Senate approved a new monument in D.C. "in memory of the faithful slave mammies of the South."

mammy-statue-4-001.jpg

Oh brother...another fool.

Anyone who disagrees with the Lincoln Cult, must be a racist, KKK member, or worse.

Ignorance is a awful thing, but its presence among the Lincoln Cult, is overwhelming.

mammy-statue-4-001.jpg

Oh brother...another fool.

Anyone who disagrees with the Lincoln Cult, must be a racist, KKK member, or worse.

Ignorance is a awful thing, but its presence among the Lincoln Cult, is overwhelming.

So are you stating that the S.4119 is a fake...lol...talk about ignorant.

They had nothing in common with the North, and were fighting as much for cultural independence as they were economic independence. .

A few 'entitled,' privileged, arrogant douchebags were fighting to preserve an evil institution for the sake of an unearned lifestyle and a false image of themselves. In the process, they threatened the unity of the greatest nation the world has ever known, and dragged along unthinkable numbers of good men (and women - all their real superiors in every important way) to their untimely deaths. They were the epitome of traitorous dogs, and they did not deserve the magnanimity offered to them by President Lincoln. Idiots who 150 years later still want to suck their unworthy bones, do worse than just debase and humiliate themselves.

Forum List

Back