Secession

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
I say we cut the country in half. Blue states can have their liberal utopia and the free states can have their conservative paradise.

What do you say?

I say we cut the country in half. Blue states can have their liberal utopia and the free states can have their conservative paradise.

What do you say?
Good idea. I nominate you to take the lead on it.

California wanted to secede until Conservatives agreed...now you hardly hear anything about it.

I'd support it but the giant red area of empty land in the middle of the country would then be stuck in unbelievable suffering

Are you still here? You better get going. You have a lot of work to do to make this happen.

We tried before and it didn't work out so well. So now we're going to have to get congress to agree. Not a fast process, but there are secession movements in states like Texas.

Horseshit distractions and emotional fantasies for the little people, meanwhile, the half century long colonial style societal wealth extraction continues unabated.

California wanted to secede until Conservatives agreed...now you hardly hear anything about it.

No dumbass. California didn't want to secede. A few people there mentioned it. Big deal.

Yes California now aims to gather enough signatures to put an initiative on the ballot in 2018, when Californians will choose their next governor, for a referendum in 2019.

Californians are calling for a 'Calexit' from the US — here's how a secession could work

California gained an embassy in Russia last weekend, at least in the eyes of those who have promised to seek a statewide vote on secession, nicknamed “Calexit,” in 2018.

Louis Marinelli, a San Diego resident who is the leader of the group promoting an effort to turn the state into an independent country , organized the Moscow event that was publicized on social media.

“We want to start laying the groundwork for a dialogue about an independent California joining the United Nations now,” he said in an email Monday.

‘Calexit’ Movement Organizer Says Group Has Opened a California Embassy in Russia

A little more than "a few people mentioning it" wouldn't you say...but don't cry Buttercup. California won't secede...those pussies don't have the balls to go it alone, no matter how much we wish they would.

We tried that already it didn't work and a great number of people died because of it.

First California breaks off. Then the Confederacy reinststes itself. Texas breaks off, then Alaska and Hawaii.

Then the States will be on the right path.

Forum List

Back