Second hottest July in recorded history says Copernicus

I realize antidotal evidence isn't the most scientific but in my part of the world July didn't seem that war and August is starting out the same. It was 40 degrees one night which by my memory is unusual.

I think a degree or two warmer will make things a lot nicer around here. Not sure about around the equator.
Empirical measurements (before thy are corrupted by algorithms and gerrymandering) show less than a 0.13 deg C anomaly.. but into the black box they go and out the come magically a .74 deg C anomaly... I grow tired of the NOAA's bull shit. The US-CRN shows literally no warming and a cooling trend now since 1998..
Please post a link.
If you have the capability to do data download and analysis the data is available at Data Access | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

I do climate prediction so I do much of the analysis myself.
And Silly Billy has batted 1000 on his predictions. He has been wrong on every one of them.
lol... failed predictions are all you have... and not even one lick of empirical evidence....

July 2017 extended the spell of exceptional global warmth that has now lasted since mid-2015. It was:

• 0.45OC warmer than the average July from 1981-2010;
  • the second warmest July on record, by a margin of about 0.1 OC;
  • a little under 0.1OC cooler than July 2016.
The warmest instances of each month of the year occurred from October 2015 to September 2016. Each of the ten months from October 2016 to July 2017 has been the second warmest on record for that month of the year.

The largest anomalies in European-average temperatures occur in wintertime, when values can vary substantially from month to month. The average for Europe in July 2017 was close to the 1981-2010 norm

Surface air temperatures for July 2017 | Copernicus Climate Change Service

And normally the GISS fellows pretty close to this.
GISS has been caught doctoring it's data. Raw temperature measurements show nothing of the sort.

It's fake science.

Lol, I have every database on this planet and you have baseless attacks.

Where is your research papers and databases to make a real case to attack? That is how real skeptics win arguments in science.
The databases have all been doctored. Their data is pure horseshit. They've been caught over and over again. Australia just recently forced all the people managing its database to quit "homogenizing" the data, and what do you know: wallah, the temperature increase disappeared.

Blog: Surprise! Australian temperature readings drop after ministry orders 'fix'

Let me ask you something, Matthew (seriously, you're not fooling anyone), Venus' surface broils at about 800 degrees Fahrenheit. The atmospheric pressure there is roughly 90 times that of Earth's. It is caused by a runaway greenhouse effect, which you are alleging will happen or is happening here due to human activity.

How can something you claim humans are responsible for happen on a planet where humans don't exist? Might it be that natural processes are at work there as I (in my opinion) think they are here?

Anthropological Global Warming is a farce. No human or unnatural force is capable of driving a planet into the state we see Venus in today. It took billions of years for Venus to slowly undergo such a hellish change. The human species will more than likely die out long before that happens here on Earth.

I'm laughing, no really, I am. Can't you see?
LOL An idiots gaping grin and chortle befits you so well.
So, name the natural processes. Surely you can do that. Is the sun getting warmer? Present evidence for that if you think so. Are volcanoes heating the Earth? Present evidence if you think so. And what about the massive increase in GHGs in the atmosphere? So, show where those GHGs come from if not from our activities.
Back 10,000 years ago, the world was in an Ice Age. Then there was warming that caused the glaciers to recede, plants to grow, and the Earth to warm. What cause that Global Warming?

I realize antidotal evidence isn't the most scientific but in my part of the world July didn't seem that war and August is starting out the same. It was 40 degrees one night which by my memory is unusual.

I think a degree or two warmer will make things a lot nicer around here. Not sure about around the equator.
Empirical measurements (before thy are corrupted by algorithms and gerrymandering) show less than a 0.13 deg C anomaly.. but into the black box they go and out the come magically a .74 deg C anomaly... I grow tired of the NOAA's bull shit. The US-CRN shows literally no warming and a cooling trend now since 1998..
Please post a link.
If you have the capability to do data download and analysis the data is available at Data Access | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) formerly known as National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

I do climate prediction so I do much of the analysis myself.
And Silly Billy has batted 1000 on his predictions. He has been wrong on every one of them.
lol... failed predictions are all you have... and not even one lick of empirical evidence....
Yeah, back in 2006, Al Gore predicted the end of the Earth, by 10 years. Now the end of the world is 100 years. How convenient that the liberals wont be around to be proven that they were wrong again. How many stupid fucks, willing give up their money, so the liberals can save the planet? I would say 47% of the population are that stupid.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

God, what a fucking dumb ass you are. No one is saying that the Earth is doomed. What is being said by the vast majority of scientists is that we are giving our descendants a much lesser world than we have.

LOL That's a load of crap.

But if by "lesser world" you mean butchering the basic precepts of science then yes, we (rather you) are.

[paste:font size="5"]July global surface temperature up 0.11°C

[/paste:font]

TempLS mesh anomaly (1961-90 base) was up from 0.568°C in June to 0.679°C in July. This follows the smaller rise of 0.06°C in the NCEP/NCAR index, and a similar rise (0.07) in the UAH LT satellite index. The July value is just a whisker short of July 2016, which was a record warm month. With results for Mexico and Peru still to come, that could change..

Again the dominant change was in Antarctica, from very cold in June to just above average in July. On this basis, I'd expect GISS to also rise; NOAA and HADCRUT not so much. Otherwise as with the reanalysis, Middle East and around Mongolia were warm, also Australia and Western USA. Nowhere very hot or cold. Here is the map:

moyhu: 2017
map.png

July 2017 extended the spell of exceptional global warmth that has now lasted since mid-2015. It was:

The warmest instances of each month of the year occurred from October 2015 to September 2016. Each of the ten months from October 2016 to July 2017 has been the second warmest on record for that month of the year.

The largest anomalies in European-average temperatures occur in wintertime, when values can vary substantially from month to month. The average for Europe in July 2017 was close to the 1981-2010 norm

where?

I went the whole summer w/o turning on my AC

TempLS mesh anomaly (1961-90 base) was up from 0.568°C in June to 0.679°C in July. This follows the smaller rise of 0.06°C in the NCEP/NCAR index, and a similar rise (0.07) in the UAH LT satellite index. The July value is just a whisker short of July 2016, which was a record warm month. With results for Mexico and Peru still to come, that could change..

Again the dominant change was in Antarctica, from very cold in June to just above average in July. On this basis, I'd expect GISS to also rise; NOAA and HADCRUT not so much. Otherwise as with the reanalysis, Middle East and around Mongolia were warm, also Australia and Western USA. Nowhere very hot or cold. Here is the map:

map.png
GISS is fake "homogenized" data. So is your chart.

where?

I went the whole summer w/o turning on my AC
Over 65% of the northern hemisphere has been below the 30 year average temperature all summer... You have only heard about the 10% regional areas that have been above average which is low by about 12% over other years(anomaly areas are generally 22%).

Their fear mongering is falling on deaf ears and they are becoming exposed as vapid fools now. Their rhetoric will become far worse in the next few months as the US is about to get an early winter, and from all indicators a cold and sever one, for most of the US.

The Great Pause resumed this month at 20 years 1 month in length. IF history serves as a road map, we have had our temperature spike that historically precedes cooling cycles.. Solar output is a record low and is to remain there for the next 30-60 years according to Solar Physicists across the globe. The oceans have given up their heat the last 19 years, which many believe is the length of buffer they are capable of holding.

IF the scientists I work with are right, cooling is now in full swing and it will be painfully evident this winter.

Last edited:
Today, the meteorologist has claimed that so far, the weather in August has been very mild. How can this be, with Global Warming and the CO2? Isnt the Earth going to burn up, if the liberals don't save the day, 100 years of now? Where is the cool weather coming from? Why cant a liberal tell me where the cool is coming from?

GISS has been caught doctoring it's data. Raw temperature measurements show nothing of the sort.

It's fake science.
Link? Otherwise your accusations are just stuff you pulled out of your stinky old asshole.

Let me ask you something, Matthew (seriously, you're not fooling anyone), Venus' surface broils at about 800 degrees Fahrenheit. The atmospheric pressure there is roughly 90 times that of Earth's. It is caused by a runaway greenhouse effect, which you are alleging will happen or is happening here due to human activity.

How can something you claim humans are responsible for happen on a planet where humans don't exist? Might it be that natural processes are at work there as I (in my opinion) think they are here?

Anthropological Global Warming is a farce. No human or unnatural force is capable of driving a planet into the state we see Venus in today. It took billions of years for Venus to slowly undergo such a hellish change. The human species will more than likely die out long before that happens here on Earth.

I'm laughing, no really, I am. Can't you see?
LOL An idiots gaping grin and chortle befits you so well.
So, name the natural processes. Surely you can do that. Is the sun getting warmer? Present evidence for that if you think so. Are volcanoes heating the Earth? Present evidence if you think so. And what about the massive increase in GHGs in the atmosphere? So, show where those GHGs come from if not from our activities.
Back 10,000 years ago, the world was in an Ice Age. Then there was warming that caused the glaciers to recede, plants to grow, and the Earth to warm. What cause that Global Warming?
Look, dumb fuck, the world was pretty much out of the ice age ten thousand years ago. Once again you are showing your massive ignorance.

Today, the meteorologist has claimed that so far, the weather in August has been very mild. How can this be, with Global Warming and the CO2? Isnt the Earth going to burn up, if the liberals don't save the day, 100 years of now? Where is the cool weather coming from? Why cant a liberal tell me where the cool is coming from?
Worldwide? LOL

Below avg weather = anomaly caused by long wave troughs. You see to get the total worldwide temperature we avg the stations out, be they cold, warm or avg to get the picture that our world has a larger area of above avg weather that is further above normal then the opposite within the colder areas.

Understand?

map.png
GISS is fake "homogenized" data. So is your chart.
When the Australian Meteorological agency was forced to stop homogenization this year the temps fell 1.8 deg F. Now I wonder why the US continues such a failed methodology for our records...

The scam has been exposed and the US folks are fighting tooth and nail to keep from being exposed as the charlatans they are...

I am laughing at you...

1. We're not heading anywhere near a Venus.
2. 280 ppm of the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are in fact natural. This would remain so today if it wasn't for human emissions as the record over the past 800,000 years has shown until the next ice age dropped it into the 180ppm.
3. 125 ppm of the greenhouse gas are human induced and we can tell the difference between the natural kind and what we put out by isotopes.
4. Earth would be a big ball of floating ice if it wasn't for co2, methane and water vapor.

Now I have to ask you! Do you really believe that adding 125ppm of co2 into our atmosphere is going to do nothing???

What's funny is we're clearly adding the co2 into the atmosphere and we all know it causes the world to warm. So what's the problem?

Let's hope for 500 ppm.

Forum List

Back