Second Republican Resigns From House Freedom Caucus

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The Wingnut Caucus may be falling apart.

Second Republican Resigns From House Freedom Caucus

Rep. Reid Ribble, R-Wis., announced Thursday he was leaving the exclusive contingent of conservative hard-liners over the group’s role in derailing Thursday’s anticipated vote inside the House Republican Conference to nominate Speaker John A. Boehner’s successor.

“I was a member of the Freedom Caucus in the very beginning because we were focused on making process reforms to get every Member’s voice heard and advance conservative policy,” Ribble said in a statement provided to CQ Roll Call. “When the Speaker resigned and they pivoted to focusing on the leadership race, I withdrew.”

*snip*

Ribble’s resignation comes on the heels of Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Calif., who left the group in mid-September over disagreements on the HFC strategy to vote against any continuing resolution that funded Planned Parenthood.

how do you tell left-wing losers a hundred posts a day concerning all things Republican dont make the case Republicans are falling apart, but maybe the poster is, or the other Party is??

lol idiots and hypocrites

Shouldn't Assoholic be applauding Republicans for abandoning the Freedom Caucus? Shouldnt he be applauding the Republicans for not going for McCarthy, whom he characterized as partisan and stupid?

151009-republicans-want-us-to-believe-they-can-lead-the-country.jpg

Shouldn't Assoholic be applauding Republicans for abandoning the Freedom Caucus? Shouldnt he be applauding the Republicans for not going for McCarthy, whom he characterized as partisan and stupid?
I am! This is the beginning of the end for the wingnuts holding Congress hostage.

Republicans are talking about it right now on MSNBC. If they don't get behind someone who may be willing to run the House responsibly, they will lose credibility with the rest of the House Republicans.

I'm lovin' it!

This Document Reveals Why The House Of Representatives Is In Complete Chaos

Why McCarthy thinks the House might be ungovernable
For McCarthy, the document helps explain why he dropped out of the race. If he doesn’t agree to the demands of the House Freedom Caucus, he cannot secure enough votes to become speaker. But if he does agree to their demands, he will unable to pass legislation that is necessary to avoid disastrous consequences for the country.

McCarthy said that, even if he managed to get elected speaker, he doesn’t see how he would be able to have enough votes to extend the debt ceiling and keep the government open.

They got the missing GOP Speaker pleas on the side of Milk Cartoon...if you spot the GOP Speaker call 666-Evil GOP

How many of them are under investigation by the FBI?

Oh, right, none of them; that's only the leading Dem Candidate

No the FBI is not investigating Clinton...only Chris Christie and Scott Walker...Rick Perry though has felony indictments and faces trial...

how do you tell left-wing losers a hundred posts a day concerning all things Republican dont make the case Republicans are falling apart, but maybe the poster is, or the other Party is??

Some of you are just naturally slow to comprehend, but you'll see in time.

i see we took back the House and Senate; and i see idiots that cant say who is going to take back all those seats from Republicans

but maybe these idiots will see in time...................

who is the Leader of the Democrat Party???

it's supposed to be the President; but most of the time he is crying that mean ol people "obstructed" him.

you idiots come here every day trying to ridicule Republicans as irrelevant.......................

left-wingnuts just really seem to be unclear of the concept!!! lol

i see we took back the House and Senate; and i see idiots that cant say who is going to take back all those seats from Republicans

You took back the Senate because 10 seats in mostly contested states were up for grabs. In 2016, 24 Republican Senate seats are up for grabs in states where Obama won handily. The House will likely stay Republican because of highly gerrymandered seats. The presidency will go to Democrats because Republicans didn't take care of business and develop minority votes because their old white base is dying off too quick.
So we did our homework and are prepared to govern for a very long time, we look forward to stacking the Supreme Court and lower courts, and making sure this country stays safe. Something Repubs seem incapable of doing.

No the FBI is not investigating Clinton...only Chris Christie and Scott Walker...Rick Perry though has felony indictments and faces trial...

um; yes they are you mindless moron............................lol!

FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-private-email-...
Business Insider
Aug 16, 2015 - The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server out of its headquarters in Washington, D.C., in an "unusual move," The New York

you idiots come here every day trying to ridicule Republicans as irrelevant.......................

left-wingnuts just really seem to be unclear of the concept!!! lol

You're like the old time movie where the villain has swallowed poison and doesn't know he's dead yet. You're as irrelevant as you will ever be.

You took back the Senate because 10 seats in mostly contested states were up for grabs. In 2016, 24 Republican Senate seats are up for grabs in states where Obama won handily. The House will likely stay Republican because of highly gerrymandered seats. The presidency will go to Democrats because Republicans didn't take care of business and develop minority votes because there old white base is dying off too quick.
So we did our homework and are prepared to govern for a very long time, we look forward to stacking the Supreme Court and lower courts, and making sure this country stays safe. Something Repubs seem incapable of doing.

i've asked losers like you REPEATEDLY for ACTUAL NAMES of red hot Progressives poised to take those seats back. Just saying they are in districts won by obama isnt saying anything dullard

the names please; all of them!!

lol

Forum List

Back