Second Week of Good News

Excellent news, Dana. Hang in there.

Thanks Erinwltr. I hope you and all you love are staying safe.

I'm hoping that our trend of lowering infections spreads fast throughout the nation.

This is the second week my state has had some of the lowest virus infection rates in the nation.

Hopefully this will become a trend and continue into the rest of the nation.

This is good news OP.

With a new Administration on the way, even more help is on the way.

So stand back, and stand by.

Yes help is on the way but people are dying in record numbers all over the nation.

I just hope that our trend here catches on fast throughout the rest of the nation.

I have Covid 19 in November and part of December. I live in a home with my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three girls. I got Covid and yet no one else living there did. My symptoms were mild compared to many, very tired, chest and nasal congestion. No fever, no stomach issues, no loss of taste or smell. Not sure where I caught it. I have only been home and to work and no one at work had it either. I went grocery shopping and masked up and everyone around me was masked up. Other than that, I have been home with no social life.

Strange virus, the way it will hit some and how contagious it can or can't be.

Yes help is on the way but people are dying in record numbers all over the nation.

I just hope that our trend here catches on fast throughout the rest of the nation.
What are the good folks of your state doing to have such low infection rates?

We are masking up, staying home, not going to bars, restaurants or anywhere else. No events going on, no gatherings, just staying home.

I have Covid 19 in November and part of December. I live in a home with my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three girls. I got Covid and yet no one else living there did. My symptoms were mild compared to many, very tired, chest and nasal congestion. No fever, no stomach issues, no loss of taste or smell. Not sure where I caught it. I have only been home and to work and no one at work had it either. I went grocery shopping and masked up and everyone around me was masked up. Other than that, I have been home with no social life.

I'm so sorry you got the virus but very glad you recovered and our family didn't get it.

I've been wearing my mask which says TRUMP SUCKS in very large letters proudly whenever I go out. I don't go into many buildings, don't get into elevators and one of the hardest of all, I haven't been to my gym since last March just before the state was shutdown.

I have no social life either. I don't think many people in America do these days.

I'm so sorry you got the virus but very glad you recovered and our family didn't get it.

I've been wearing my mask which says TRUMP SUCKS in very large letters proudly whenever I go out. I don't go into many buildings, don't get into elevators and one of the hardest of all, I haven't been to my gym since last March just before the state was shutdown.

I have no social life either. I don't think many people in America do these days.

I wear a mask And soon as I leave a store it is off, I can’t stand them. I see a lot of masks disparaging Inslee, not much of the Trump ones. I actually am not minding no social life, it is quieter and I am finding not being around a lot of people is a good thing. I will walk up stairs before I get in an elevators either. On a positive note, I did teach my granddaughters how to play poker, so I guess all is not lost.

We have had a pretty strict shutdown since last March. We did try to start to open but never got farther than phase 2 and some places not even that far.

We wear masks. We don't have as many large gatherings.

We went backward in November for reopening. No business can have inside dining, all gyms are closed, mask is mandatory in public, All public events are canceled etc.

We weren't relaxed about it and our governor didn't hesitate to shutdown again when things looked bad but before they were out of control.

Forum List

Back