Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

Does Jillian feel better?

what should i feel better about?

that trump is what we already know he is?

no, unlike rightwingnuts i don't wish for GOP failure. i'd prefer you had a rational decent smart and not insane person as your nominee.
Like Hillary and George Soros's Destroy Israel Platform?
More trespassers so Black can't get jobs?

do try to stay on topic and try not to pollute the thread with your lies, delusions and soros BS.
Try reading sometime...it's good for your brain.
You DO have a brain?

now we know where all the putin love comes from.

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

i wonder what we'd find in donald's tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

Paul Manafort is a commie with mob ties - and I'm sure Trump is aware of that.

The Quiet American: Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine

Trump Hires “Fixer” With Soviet Connections

Trump's new right-hand man has history of controversial clients and deals

INSANE. Alleged Russian Mob Fixer Paul Manafort Denies Donald Trump's Own Ukraine Policy (VIDEO) | RedState

they've known each other a long time. i'm pretty sure you're right and that donald knows everything about him.

i'm also pretty sure that trump is doing business with him with russia

I agree. Have you corrected your thread title yet? Secret starts with an "S"...

i'm not quite sure how to edit the title. :dunno:

Look up in the top right area of your first post and there is a little menu to click on to edit title. You still have time to edit.

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

1. Official Kiev is very unfriendly to Putin.
2. Official Kiev has cancelled all TV channels, broadcasted from Russia, in 2014 until now.
3. Stop posting your BS, everybody has already got tired of you.

you might find it helpful to actually read the article. there's a reason that donald wants to hang ukraine out to dry and the money went to manaforte from a pro putin group. but thanks anyway

Oh look Jill. So glad you find it funny. Gotta love that Clinton/Putin connection:

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Too funny right? That Hillary! What a card.

Last edited:

*more at link*

The New York Times has always been a mouthpiece for the Council On Foreign Relations that is owned by the Rockefellers......

Oh look Jill. So glad you find it funny. Gotta love that Clinton/Putin connection:

The deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
So State was only 1 (ONE) vote of 9 (NINE) votes with final approval/veto belonging to Obama, yet to the tin foil hat Right-wing conspiracy nuts Clinton approved the deal all by herself! :cuckoo:

*more at link*

Wow, I was just reading some more about it. This will be big news tomorrow. It doesn't look good for Trump...or Manafort. Huffington Post now has it at the top of their front page.

15MANAFORT6-master768.jpg

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, ran a political consulting operation out of a first-floor office on Sofiivska Street in Kiev, Ukraine. Credit Joseph Sywenkyj for The New York Times

*more at link*

Wow, I was just reading some more about it. This will be big news tomorrow. It doesn't look good for Trump...or Manafort. Huffington Post now has it at the top of their front page.

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, ran a political consulting operation out of a first-floor office on Sofiivska Street in Kiev, Ukraine. Credit Joseph Sywenkyj for The New York Times

WikiLeaks' Email Exposes Billionaire Globalist Soros as Hillary Clinton's Puppet Master

*more at link*

WIKILEAKS: George Soros Email to Hillary Clinton…. Soros Very Likely Puppetmastered The Balkan Wars In Order To Enrich Himself. « InvestmentWatch

*more at link*

WikiLeaks' Email Exposes Billionaire Globalist Soros as Hillary Clinton's Puppet Master

And exactly how does that tie into the New York Times story on Manafort - which is what this thread is about? Is deflection all you NaziCons have? Wake me up when Soros does something illegal.

*more at link*

George Soros pulls the strings and Hitlery dances to the tune......imagine that?

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why | Zero Hedge

*more at link*

That is okay with these people they would rather bitch about people who were not in offices and doing private business on their own time.

*more at link*

The desperation...

desperation1.jpg

*more at link*

George Soros pulls the strings and Hitlery dances to the tune......imagine that?

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why | Zero Hedge

Fine, then stop trolling and start your own thread about it.

*more at link*

And exactly how does that tie into the New York Times story on Manafort - which is what this thread is about? Is deflection all you NaziCons have? Wake me up when Soros does something illegal.

Lakhota SEZ?????? Don't talk about Hitlery!!! She is as pure as the new driven geo-engineered snow!!!!!' (snicker)

https://newcoldwar.org/ukraine-deno...billionaire-financier-george-soros-and-former

The deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
So State was only 1 (ONE) vote of 9 (NINE) votes with final approval/veto belonging to Obama, yet to the tin foil hat Right-wing conspiracy nuts Clinton approved the deal all by herself! :cuckoo:

So did they all end up with millions in their bank account, or was it just Hitlery?

*more at link*

Fine, then stop trolling and start your own thread about it.

One of Hitlery's biggest financial backers funded the coup de 'etate of the Ukraine.,...imagine that?
George Soros’ Giant Globalist Footprint in Ukraine’s Turmoil

*more at link*

Lakhota SEZ?????? Don't talk about Hitlery!!! She is as pure as the new driven geo-engineered snow!!!!!' (snicker)

https://newcoldwar.org/ukraine-deno...billionaire-financier-george-soros-and-former

I know you NaziCons are scared shitless of Hillary and Soros - but stop trolling and deflecting. Keep your fears in your own threads.

*more at link*

Yes, the Dems do have George Soros's money in their back pocket and the GOP has the Koch brothers. The problem is, the Koch brothers have no plans to fund Trump, even they know Trump is nuts, thus they want nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back