Secret Ledger in Ukraine Lists Cash for Donald Trump’s Campaign Chief

From the OP:

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Oh my, oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Big news tomorrow...

now we know where all the putin love comes from.

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

i wonder what we'd find in donald's tax returns. :eusa_whistle:

Wow, I was just reading some more about it. This will be big news tomorrow. It doesn't look good for Trump...or Manafort. Huffington Post now has it at the top of their front page.

15MANAFORT6-master768.jpg

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, ran a political consulting operation out of a first-floor office on Sofiivska Street in Kiev, Ukraine. Credit Joseph Sywenkyj for The New York Times

WikiLeaks' Email Exposes Billionaire Globalist Soros as Hillary Clinton's Puppet Master

And exactly how does that tie into the New York Times story on Manafort - which is what this thread is about? Is deflection all you NaziCons have? Wake me up when Soros does something illegal.

Lakhota SEZ?????? Don't talk about Hitlery!!! She is as pure as the new driven geo-engineered snow!!!!!' (snicker)

https://newcoldwar.org/ukraine-deno...billionaire-financier-george-soros-and-former

I know you NaziCons are scared shitless of Hillary and Soros - but stop trolling and deflecting. Keep your fears in your own threads.

I am simply saying that as you sissy throw stones from your glass abode that you are avoiding the UNBELIEVABLE travesties of the Hitlery/Soros connection. You prove that you know nothing about the globalist Soros and the globalist Hitlery and how it is a danger to what is left of this nation's sovereignty. I have no doubt that you would rather that I not point this out.......tough shit. I know more than you and prove it on a daily basis. (snicker)

Ahahaha another 'Trump is a Russian double agent' thread started by the liberals. Trump has these people unhinged none of the left's attacks work on Trump, they paint him as a racist, sexist, it just bounces off and Trump doubles down. :laugh:

From the OP:

Oh my, oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Big news tomorrow...

Actually it was Soros, the E.U and the IMF that looted, raped, pillaged and plundered the assets of the Ukraine and then got their panties in a wad when Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the globalist E.U...that is an indisputable fact. Crimea and it's control of the peninsula was the sweetest plum on the tree and the globalists were denied control of it....tough titty, said the kitty. (snicker)

i'll just point out the obvious.... if this was hillary's campaign chief and hillary had clearly violated our national norms and national interest by her resulting political positions, you'd be demanding that she be tried for treason.

KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

In addition, criminal prosecutors are investigating a group of offshore shell companies that helped members of Mr. Yanukovych’s inner circle finance their lavish lifestyles, including a palatial presidential residencewith a private zoo, golf course and tennis court. Among the hundreds of murky transactions these companies engaged in was an $18 million deal to sell Ukrainian cable television assets to a partnership put together by Mr. Manafort and a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin.

*more at link*

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Wow, I was just reading some more about it. This will be big news tomorrow. It doesn't look good for Trump...or Manafort. Huffington Post now has it at the top of their front page.

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, ran a political consulting operation out of a first-floor office on Sofiivska Street in Kiev, Ukraine. Credit Joseph Sywenkyj for The New York Times

George Soros pulls the strings and Hitlery dances to the tune......imagine that?

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why | Zero Hedge

Yes, the Dems do have George Soros's money in their back pocket and the GOP has the Koch brothers. The problem is, the Koch brothers have no plans to fund Trump, even they know Trump is nuts, thus they want nothing to do with Trump.

Both political parties are owned by the elites. The fact that the Koch brothers are not backing Trump only solidifies my contention that Trump is the first legit candidate USA.INC has had since JFK.......

*more at link*

George Soros pulls the strings and Hitlery dances to the tune......imagine that?

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created The European Refugee Crisis - And Why | Zero Hedge

Yes, the Dems do have George Soros's money in their back pocket and the GOP has the Koch brothers. The problem is, the Koch brothers have no plans to fund Trump, even they know Trump is nuts, thus they want nothing to do with Trump.

Mental heath has nothing to do with it. Globalism at America's expense is what is fueling Soros and the Koch brothers.

*more at link*

Both political parties are owned by the elites. The fact that the Koch brothers are not backing Trump only solidifies my contention that Trump is the first legit candidate USA.INC has had since JFK.......

Wow, talk about insulting John Kennedy's legacy.

It doesn't sound good for Manafort - or Trump. How's Trump gonna splain this...?

NY Times is already known to be a bias Islamist loving news source so it really is worthless at this point.

NY Times is already known to be a bias Islamist loving news source so it really is worthless at this point.

Fuck all the rules in this place, there should only be one rule:

1) Anybody that makes stupid, unsubstantiated statements
on these Boards [here would be included a "for example" past post - yours would be perfect - short, sweet, and very stupid] must include an attempt to justify those statements with a minimum of historically verifiable facts.

*more at link*

Paul Manafort is a commie with mob ties - and I'm sure Trump is aware of that.

The Quiet American: Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine

Trump Hires “Fixer” With Soviet Connections

Trump's new right-hand man has history of controversial clients and deals

INSANE. Alleged Russian Mob Fixer Paul Manafort Denies Donald Trump's Own Ukraine Policy (VIDEO) | RedState

And the hildabitch got a child rapist off, your point?

*more at link*

The Quiet American: Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom
Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine

INSANE. Alleged Russian Mob Fixer Paul Manafort Denies Donald Trump's Own Ukraine Policy (VIDEO) | RedState

So what? Ain't that what good lawyers do? They take an oath...

*more at link*

Huffpo, a Soros financed rag.

*more at link*

The point is both may leave a bad taste in your mouth, but neither is illegal. Of course you hypocrites never see it that way when it doesn't suit your propaganda purposes.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHIEF LISTED ON UKRAINE ‘DIRTY CASH’ LEDGER

Let's see if I give a shit. Nope. Is he the only candidate that wants to stop the invasion of Muslims into our country? Yep.
Vote to stop Hillary's plan for 550% more Muslims than Obama was able to fly here.

Hillary sold Putin our uranium mines and kept all the money. She sucks.
Don't give her the opportunity to sell any more. We could lose Yellowstone. :eek-52:

*more at link*

Trump has other ties to Russia. According to Aras Agalarov, a Moscow billionaire, they have an agreement to build Trump Towers Moscow. Who the investors and creditors are remains unknown, like much of Trump's developments.

*more at link*

they've known each other a long time. i'm pretty sure you're right and that donald knows everything about him.

i'm also pretty sure that trump is doing business with him with russia

I'm going to bed in a minute but you better get it right bitch, I can link Hillary to many oligarchs. Let's start with Pinchuk shall we.

Get ready fuck face.

:lmao:
Quit embarrassing yourself.

*more at link*

He just needs to call her a bitch in an off topic drive by skir

*more at link*

1. Official Kiev is very unfriendly to Putin.
2. Official Kiev has cancelled all TV channels, broadcasted from Russia, in 2014 until now.
3. Stop posting your BS, everybody has already got tired of you.

I must say this is one of the most pathetic attempts evah to smear someone by the left. The Ukrainian Anti Corruption Bureau?

:lmao:

It's a bad joke. Anyone who knows anything about the Ukraine knows that one of the Clintons favorite comrades is Victor Pinchuk. It was for Victor and his buddies that Hillary used the State Department to illegally overthrow Yanukovych.

Bloody Nazis in Kiev are just trying to set up Manafort because Trump is keeping the race tight and they need Hillary to make good on all her promises if she becomes President.

There aren't many countries who won't be tied up in a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge corruption scandal once Trump's DOJ starts investigating the Clintons.

Forum List

Back