Secret Service Agent Book Rocks Clinton Campaign

When your former boss is a bitch from hell and you don't have a problem with helping the lady down the road get in to fuck her husband?

Says a lot.

Hillary detail is considered a punishment assignment.

Who would in their right mind take a bullet for her?

The mountain landslide of Hillarys torrid secrets will come spilling out well before November and she will die in the polls.

Trump might win all 50 states.

Any time someone who has vaguely been anywhere around Clinton wants a new boat, all they have to do is make up some ridiculous story to put in a book and the RWNJs make them rich. It makes no difference if the story is so far fetched as to be laughable, teabaggers shell out their money.

Sorry, any Secret Service person, hired to protect a client or President or President's wife and family in this case, that chooses to write a tell all book about their former client's personal and professional life, isn't a person of high character or of Moral character, and is not worth giving the time of day to....or worthy to be believed.

This story is just developing and will without a doubt be a very explosive story.

'Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...s.html&usg=AFQjCNG5UnJfwqlypNFx_-fHFJGRLbRwKw

Last edited:
well. then we all get to hear Hillary say,,,"I Don't Recall, At The Time, I forgot, and Much of this is Huma's fault ,,,for the next three weeks

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

MORE

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

MORE

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...
Uh oh. Dead man walking.

Actually the Clinton Crime Syndicate will make him an offer he can't refuse and he'll recant his story. Happens all the time. Yawwwwwwn.

The stories are legendary. Hilldabeast is one of the ugliest human beings inside and out (right up there with Debbie Wasserman Schultz). She verbally abuses the people around her - even those that are inexplicably loyal to her. The Secret Service used to have to constrain her because she would throw vases and other dangerous objects at Bill while he was president. And of course, everyone knows about her vicious smear campaigns of the women who Bill had relations with (instead of holding her husband accountable and leaving him because she loved the money and power). She is a monster and just an awful person.

Tragically for the U.S. - Trump isn't any better.

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

MORE

MORE

Developing...
Uh oh. Dead man walking.

Actually the Clinton Crime Syndicate will make him an offer he can't refuse and he'll recant his story. Happens all the time. Yawwwwwwn.
ya, it's called an audit.

Any time someone who has vaguely been anywhere around Clinton wants a new boat, all they have to do is make up some ridiculous story to put in a book and the RWNJs make them rich. It makes no difference if the story is so far fetched as to be laughable, teabaggers shell out their money.
Ever heard of the Clinton Foundation?

Sorry, any Secret Service person, hired to protect a client or President or President's wife and family in this case, that chooses to write a tell all book about their former client's personal and professional life, isn't a person of high character or of Moral character, and is not worth giving the time of day to....or worthy to be believed.
He's there to protect their life, not their morals.

Forum List

Back