Secret Service Can't Seem To Keep Their Story Straight

He didn't find anything, because it was made up. You loons even said Trump would go down when he wasn't president. Well it's been over a year and a half and nothing. The Democrat Party owes tax payers over 30 million.
He hasen't gone down & didn't go down because the Trump Party still defends him even though he's a serial criminal, a liar & a traitor who tried to destroy Democracy because the bastard isn't man enough to admit that he got his ass beat.

And you asshat retards defend him. Pathetic.

I really hope those texts are recovered.
They've already been recovered because they were never lost.
This is the Jan 6th Committee inventing crimes to talk about.
The first story I read about this spelled out that these text msgs were never really lost.
They're just pulling another fast one on everyone.

Last edited:
Your concern is disingenuous. If the good of the country was really that important to you, you would not have supported Mueller or either of the kangaroo court, unsubstantiated, scam impeachments.
If Trump wasen't POTUS he would have been indicted for obstruction of justice. Not to mention blackmail. And spare me the bs about being disingenous considering your support for Trump after his coup attempt which has been proven in these hearings by his own people who are testifying.

That ^^^ is a very big word and makes everything following it irrelevant.
considering your support for Trump after his coup attempt which has been proven in these hearings by his own people who are testifying.
Really. I haven't seen one thread of proof of anything other than trespassing (which you and the corrupt democrats seem to excuse in the case of Stephen Colbert). Do you figure that congress members were in serious danger of a bunch of whack jobs with a few sticks and cameras? This kangaroo court is headed to the same place that the Mueller investigation and two scam impeachments ended up---Nowhere.

You’re either ignorant or lying

You pick
Neither
Notice the number of Trump lackeys who are trying to dodge grand jury supeonas like Graham & Hice? Gee, if they're so innocent why are they messing their pants about testifying? Afraid of that orange ape?
Lol, wait till next year. If justice is done half of our representatives will be in jail. Republicans and democrats, you against that?

He hasen't gone down & didn't go down because the Trump Party still defends him even though he's a serial criminal, a liar & a traitor who tried to destroy Democracy because the bastard isn't man enough to admit that he got his ass beat.

And you asshat retards defend him. Pathetic.
Unlimited funds and resources couldn't get him. Could you survive the same?

He's not paying his legal bills. The RNC is.
Who's paying congress to waste time on frivolous partisan bullshit? That's right, you and me. I don't like a bunch of ignorant morons wasting my money when they are getting premium pay to govern and make America a leader in the world.

We will see next year when the republicans are in charge. Hopefully most of your representatives will be in jail.
We'll find out this year, moron, when most of your treasonous "representatives" will be in prison, along with their dear leader.

Who's paying congress to waste time on frivolous partisan bullshit? That's right, you and me. I don't like a bunch of ignorant morons wasting my money when they are getting premium pay to govern and make America a leader in the world.
The same people who wasted 12 years and millions of taxpayer $$$, "investigating" Hillary and Obama and didn't even charge anyone, let alone arrest anyone, whining about frivolous partisan BS?

They're afraid because he's a lunatic & they want to keep their fucking jobs. The good of the Country be damned. Every single one of them who defend Trump should be voted out of office.
They should but they reelect idiots like this.

It takes a village of idiots.

Then there is nominating Hershel.

That's what is called doubling down on stupidity.

They are the smart ones, compared to the morons that show up to Trump's pity rallies.

It was internal GOP polling data and Kilimnik was a former partner from when he and Manafort were shilling for Putin's buddy in Ukraine.

Kilimnik of course is a Russian agent
ok….back when they were working for obama
…. what’s your point?

Forum List

Back