Secret Service Can't Seem To Keep Their Story Straight

haha it was their polling data, and the individual was a former employee of manafort

that is nothing illegal or wrong about that
It was internal GOP polling data and Kilimnik was a former partner from when he and Manafort were shilling for Putin's buddy in Ukraine.

Kilimnik of course is a Russian agent

You're FOS, Q NUT.
The Mueller investigation made $28 million dollars you moron.
Now the teabagger investigation of Hillary an Obama owes the taxpayers $300 million dollars.
We will see next year when the republicans are in charge. Hopefully most of your representatives will be in jail.

haha it was their polling data, and the individual was a former employee of manafort

that is nothing illegal or wrong about that
Sure. I don't think it's against the law to hand internal party data to foreign intelligence assets.
If it's wrong depends on whether one is a patriot, I suppose.

According to a report from the Guardian, Secret Service officials can't seem to get their story straight about why crucial texts on the day before and the day of the Jan 6th Capitol insurrection were deleted,

As the report notes, that has members of House select committee investigating Donald Trump and his links to the Capitol riot are skeptical about their claims.

According to the Guardian's Hugo Lowell, "The Secret Service’s account about how text messages from the day before and the day of the Capitol attack were erased has shifted several times, the inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security told the House January 6 select committee at a briefing on Friday."

The report notes that members were first told that the lost texts were the result of software upgrades only to later be informed that they vanished due to device replacements.

And it looks like some of these traitors were a little to close to the head traitor. If it turns out to be true, they'll be fitted for orange jump suits.
There were no deleted texts.
This is just an attempt by the Jan 6th committee to manufacture evidence.
Secret Service is run by Homeland Security.....and the director of Homeland Security is the same POS that claims that our Southern borders are closed and everything is going according to plan.

Nope, that's not it.
He beat the 3 Secret Service Agents unconscious, commandeered the limo, tried to run over traitor Mike Pence, and declare himself President for Evah!! Have you dusted the steering wheel for his little fingerprints

He beat the 3 Secret Service Agents unconscious, commandeered the limo, tried to run over traitor Mike Pence, and declare himself President for Evah!! Have you dusted the steering wheel for his little fingerprints
Justin Beeber (Rachel Maddow) claimed the other day that Trump didn't try to win. He just wanted to ruin elections in America for good. She forgets that when you steal elections on a regular basis you tend to create a lack of trust in the electorate.

People who spread this nonsense don't belong on the air......but they're everywhere....and just about all of them are either pedophiles, LGBTQ, or like masturbating during zoom calls.

Justin Beeber (Rachel Maddow) claimed the other day that Trump didn't try to win. He just wanted to ruin elections in America for good. She forgets that when you steal elections on a regular basis you tend to create a lack of trust in the electorate.

People who spread this nonsense don't belong on the air......but they're everywhere....and just about all of them are either pedophiles, LGBTQ, or like masturbating during zoom calls.
And yet you’re a dedicated Fox watcher

Ohhh

And yet you’re a dedicated Fox watcher

Ohhh
Not really. Right now I'm watching videos on YouTube.
I only watch a couple of shows on Fox now because I don't buy their rubbish.
Fox acts like they're conservative....but they got rid of just about all of the conservatives a couple of years ago, accusing them of sexual-harassment.
The problem is CNN and MSNBC have gone so far left that they are unwatchable by anyone who's not a Libtard.

Rupert Murdock's daughter got married a couple of weeks ago....and there was more people with Purple and Pink hair then I've seen at Gay Pride events. They even had a male bridesmaid wearing a dress. It's like they're spitting in our faces and expecting us to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Not really. Right now I'm watching videos on YouTube.
I only watch a couple of shows on Fox now because I don't buy their rubbish.
Fox act like they're conservative....but they got rid of just about all of the conservatives a couple of years ago, accusing them of sexual-harassment.
The problem is CNN and MSNBC have gone so far left that they are unwatchable by anyone who's not a Libtard.
An admitted Fox watcher… whining that they’re not nutjob right wing ENOUGH

Ohhj

An admitted Fox watcher… whining that they’re not nutjob right wing ENOUGH

Ohhj
Rightwing and nutjob is radical Islam in a nutshell.
Nutjob and leftwing are like terms.
Everyone else is moderate in comparison.

Both Rightwing and Leftwing are fascists.....and they both fall under the Democrat Party's umbrella.

According to a report from the Guardian, Secret Service officials can't seem to get their story straight about why crucial texts on the day before and the day of the Jan 6th Capitol insurrection were deleted,

As the report notes, that has members of House select committee investigating Donald Trump and his links to the Capitol riot are skeptical about their claims.

According to the Guardian's Hugo Lowell, "The Secret Service’s account about how text messages from the day before and the day of the Capitol attack were erased has shifted several times, the inspector general for the Department of Homeland Security told the House January 6 select committee at a briefing on Friday."

The report notes that members were first told that the lost texts were the result of software upgrades only to later be informed that they vanished due to device replacements.

And it looks like some of these traitors were a little to close to the head traitor. If it turns out to be true, they'll be fitted for orange jump suits.
So you are comparing the Secret Service to the FBI now? I thought you DIms worshipped these guys.

Rightwing and nutjob is radical Islam in a nutshell.
Nutjob and leftwing are like terms.
Everyone else is moderate in comparison.

Both Rightwing and Leftwing are fascists.....and they both fall under the Democrat Party's umbrella.
There’s a lot of words there

None have been strung together into a coherent thought

Forum List

Back