Secret Service: Hillary has Jekyll-and-Hyde personality, with explosive physical outbursts

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
This is actually nothing new, especially to those of us who were around when Bill was President and Hillary was throwing lamps and ashtrays at him in the White House between mistresses.

But newer voters, who weren't around the last time Hillary came out with her explosive, even physical outbursts, need to learn who is expecting them to vote her into the Presidency.

As always, having the truth told about the, is like shining sunlight on a vampire - it's something they cannot stand.

-----------------------------------------

Bombshell Book Reveals How Hillary's Terrified White House Staff

Published June 6, 2016
By Emily Smith, The New York Post

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

I can't understand why Hillary would be upset with Bill

What could he possibly have done?

And Hillary is trying to persuade us that Trump is the one who doesn't have the temperament to be President.

:cuckoo:

Can we discuss Trumps domestic issues too? How about that time he brought Marla Maples along on a family vacation?
How about the time he raped Ivana?

And Hillary is trying to persuade us that Trump is the one who doesn't have the temperament to be President.

:cuckoo:
Can we discuss Trumps domestic issues too?
The leftist fanatics are slowing down.

It took them five whole posts before they screamed "Look! Republicans over there!!!"
You brought up Trump not me

If Hillary is being held responsible for domestic arguments with her husband......Trump should answer for public arguments with his many wives

This is actually nothing new, especially to those of us who were around when Bill was President and Hillary was throwing lamps and ashtrays at him in the White House between mistresses.

But newer voters, who weren't around the last time Hillary came out with her explosive, even physical outbursts, need to learn who is expecting them to vote her into the Presidency.

As always, having the truth told about the, is like shining sunlight on a vampire - it's something they cannot stand.

-----------------------------------------

Published June 6, 2016
By Emily Smith, The New York Post

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.
Hillary snorted a bit too much in Arkansas....fucked up her brain!

And Hillary is trying to persuade us that Trump is the one who doesn't have the temperament to be President. :cuckoo:
It took them five whole posts before they screamed "Look! Republicans over there!!!"
Hillary brought him up... as liberal fanatics always do when trying to change the subject and divert attention from their own crimes and failings.

From the linked article: Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

When Obama became President, a lot of people were saying, "I'll bet you never thought you'd see the day when you missed Jimmy Carter as President!"

Now with the threat of Hilly becoming president, I'll bet no one ever thought they'd miss Barack Obama.

And Hillary is trying to persuade us that Trump is the one who doesn't have the temperament to be President. :cuckoo:
Hillary brought him up... as liberal fanatics always do when trying to change the subject and divert attention from their own crimes and failings.

From the linked article: Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

When Obama became President, a lot of people were saying, "I'll bet you never thought you'd see the day when you missed Jimmy Carter as President!"

Now with the threat of Hilly becoming president, I'll bet no one ever thought they'd miss Barack Obama.

Personal opinion from an obvious partisan right wing author

TRANSLATION: Now that she's been caught red-handed (again) by yet another eyewitness to her screaming hatred, maybe she will back off, and content herself with simply throwing ashtrays at Bill.
Guy writes an obvious hit piece right before the election = $$$$$$

Hillary has been in the limelight for 25 years, so has Trump
We are only now starting to hear about Hillary. Trump being an asshole has been known for years and years

I think an explosive temper is part of the makeup of anyone in a high leadership position. You have to have a very, very strong force of will to claw your way to the top.

I do not begrudge anyone in a leadership position who kicks the occasional trashcan across the room.

Just another black eye for the Secret Service that shows how unprofessional, classless, and not worth trusting by the people they are sworn to protect! How do you write a book about what goes on behind the scenes of the White House with impunity? It doesn't bother me because after Hooker-gate, drunken-gate, and all the breaks in security, they've shown they aren't worth the cheap suits they're wearing! Slimeballs! :321:

TRANSLATION: Now that she's been caught red-handed (again) by yet another eyewitness to her screaming hatred, maybe she will back off, and content herself with simply throwing ashtrays at Bill.

We are only now starting to hear about Hillary. Trump being an asshole has been known for years and years
Let's see now...She is a liar, corrupt, elitist, opportunist, owned by Wall Street, warmonger, a criminal...and now we can add mentally unstable, violent, and psychotic. All qualities the D party apparently finds appealing.

Let's see now...She is a liar, corrupt, elitist, opportunist, owned by Wall Street, warmonger, a criminal...and now we can add mentally unstable, violent, and psychotic. All qualities the D party apparently finds appealing.
No she isn't

Those in the rightwing echo chamber tell themselves that.....must be true, everyone I know is saying it

No she isn't

Those in the rightwing echo chamber tell themselves that.....must be true, everyone I know is saying it
Yes she is, but to blind partisan's like you, if she were the second coming of Stalin, you would still adore her.

Just another black eye for the Secret Service that shows how unprofessional, classless, and not worth trusting by the people they are sworn to protect! How do you write a book about what goes on behind the scenes of the White House with impunity? It doesn't bother me because after Hooker-gate, drunken-gate, and all the breaks in security, they've shown they aren't worth the cheap suits they're wearing! Slimeballs! :321:
TRANSLATION: I've got to change the subject to something else here, and quickly! Since I can't refute anything the author is saying, and people know Hillary well enough to know it's all true. Let's see, oh yes... It's all the Secret Service's fault! Look at them! Look at them! And PLEASE stop looking at Hillary!

No she isn't

Yes she is, but to blind partisans like you, she could be the second coming of Stalin and you would still adore her.

Can't fix stupid.

Hillary has been in the limelight for 25 years. If she has such an "explosive temper" we would have seen it in the tabloids for decades

Yet, months before the election, we get an uncollaborated expose

Forum List

Back