Secret Service Looking Into DNC Delegate Who Wants To 'Kill' Romney [Video]...

I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general.

Hate at McCain and Palin rallies. People yelling kill him! - YouTube

Who exactly at a Reoublican convention said they wanted to kill Obama?

Maybe you missed the beginning of my post:

"I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general."

Again, I am not trying to support or apologize for this crazy lady. Just illustrating that this behavior is not a "party specific" action.

On another note:
Belgium? I am a huge fan of Trappist ales, you all know what you are doing when it comes to the brew!

If this is indeed something that can be observed in both parties then you will certainly be able to tell me who at any Republican convention said they wanted to kill Obama?

If not, then the behavior of this delegate at the Democratic convention is something quite out of the ordinary and indicative of a level of hatred that is - frankly - sickening.

Has anybody on the Democratic Party leadership condemned this and called for the expulsion of this woman?

Who exactly at a Reoublican convention said they wanted to kill Obama?

"I post this video not as a retort, but just to illustrate that there are nutbags on both sides and this really is nothing specific to the Dems.. More of a plague that politics has in general."

Again, I am not trying to support or apologize for this crazy lady. Just illustrating that this behavior is not a "party specific" action.

On another note:
Belgium? I am a huge fan of Trappist ales, you all know what you are doing when it comes to the brew!

If this is indeed something that can be observed in both parties then you will certainly be able to tell me who at any Republican convention said they wanted to kill Obama?

If not, then the behavior of this delegate at the Democratic convention is something quite out of the ordinary and indicative of a level of hatred that is - frankly - sickening.

Has anybody on the Democratic Party leadership condemned this and called for the expulsion of this woman?

No, they haven't condemned her rant yet. And it is incredibly sad watching Democrats trying to spin this. Most just can't bring themselves to simply condemn this ignorant asshole. And that truly does sum up this current Democratic Party. They've lost their way for sure.

On another note:

No, they haven't condemned her rant yet. And it is incredibly sad watching Democrats trying to spin this. Most just can't bring themselves to simply condemn this ignorant asshole. And that truly does sum up this current Democratic Party. They've lost their way for sure.

Yes, it is rather pitiful.

Who is defending this woman?

Apparently the leaders of the Democratic Party consider it normal that one of their delegates threatens to murder the Republican presidential candidate. If a Republican had said anything similar about Obama there would be an uproar.

On another note:

Has anybody on the Democratic Party leadership condemned this and called for the expulsion of this woman?[/QUOTE]

None that I know of. No one leading Democrat has come forth and said this behavior is unacceptable. not even dear leader.

The question at hand is "who is dennouncing her" answer "No One is.

The woman isn't a threat she is a lamp post of liberal hate. Where do you think she got the information, or disinformation, that makes her want to kill Romney? She obviously isn't very well educated so she is just parroting what Obama, Biden, Reid and the rest of the DNC is spewing. If there ever was a poster girl for liberal hate it is this woman.

Last edited:
No suprise coming from the democrat party, I mean they did bring us the killing of a president. A movie in which a sitting president "bush" is assasinated. Then for me just disagreeing with obama i'm a racist bigot. Liberals are full of hatred.

Holder won't do shit, they can't have this make the news especially some fatass piece of shit that can't "speaka English" on display to white Americans on the fence about their votes.

The media is scrambling to find Billy Bob to put him front of a camera to counter this video....

This is unfortunately what the Democratic Party has become. A woman who's never met Mitt Romney in her life, wants to kill him. Why is that? What kind of propaganda has she been subjected to? Why so much vile hate for a person she doesn't even know? I don't think she even really knows why she hates the man so much. She just knows she's been told she's supposed to. And that's just very sad.
There we go again - another conservative attempting to tar all Democrats with a wide brush because one woman reportedly makes a threat.

Based on "paulitician's" infallable logic, Todd Akin's (R-Missouri) pronouncement that women who are raped rarely get pregnant now represents the view of what the Republican Party has become!

Last edited:
This is unfortunately what the Democratic Party has become. A woman who's never met Mitt Romney in her life, wants to kill him. Why is that? What kind of propaganda has she been subjected to? Why so much vile hate for a person she doesn't even know? I don't think she even really knows why she hates the man so much. She just knows she's been told she's supposed to. And that's just very sad.
There we go again - another conservative attempting to paint all Democrats with a wide brush because one woman reportedly makes a threat.

Based on "paulitician's" infallable logic, Todd Akin's (R-Missouri) pronouncement that women who are raped rarely get pregnant represents the view of what the Republican Party has become!

The difference is that the leadership of the Republican party repudiated Akin's statement. Which Democratic Party leader has repudiated this woman?

Apparently the leaders of the Democratic Party consider it normal that one of their delegates threatens to murder the Republican presidential candidate. If a Republican had said anything similar about Obama there would be an uproar.

Yeah, I am glad you agree.

Nobody is defending this woman.

Thanks, :lol:

There we go again - another conservative attempting to paint all Democrats with a wide brush because one woman reportedly makes a threat.

Based on "paulitician's" infallable logic, Todd Akin's (R-Missouri) pronouncement that women who are raped rarely get pregnant now represents the view of what the Republican Party has become!

Feeble spin. Come on, you can do better than that.

I mean seriously, what could Mitt Romney have done to her that would cause her to want to kill him? How did she get this way? Who or what filled her head with such irrational hate? It's so sad & bizarre.

Pretty weak.

Wanna see something really weak>? :lol::lol:

Post a link of an official supporting what this woman said. Go ahead.. I'll be waiting.

Otherwise you are taking an unfounded leap of faith in assuming that silence automatically means that they support it. Or if it is not an unfounded belief, post some evidence that supports it, instead of just saying the tired ole' "democrats always do this or that" auto-whine response. :lol:

Oh wait.. The SS is investigating? Or is that just some "token" effort? Must just be to make it "look" like they care..

Right? :eusa_eh:

Bottom line is that this woman is a nut, and not single official democrat is supporting or defending her words.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl34FRbJuVU]Man Inspired by Ted Nugent Arrested for Threatening to Kill Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty weak.

Post a link of an official supporting what this woman said. Go ahead.. I'll be waiting.

Otherwise you are taking an unfounded leap of faith in assuming that silence automatically means that they support it. Or if it is not an unfounded belief, post some evidence that supports it, instead of just saying the tired ole' "democrats always do this or that" auto-whine response. :lol:

Oh wait.. The SS is investigating? Or is that just some "token" effort? Must just be to make it "look" like they care..

Bottom line is that this woman is a nut, and not single official democrat is supporting or defending her words.

Really pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine a Republican delegate saying he wants to kill Obama and the Republican Party getting away with saying nothing?

Pretty weak.

Really pretty pathetic.

Can you imagine a Republican delegate saying he wants to kill Obama and the Republican Party getting away with saying nothing?

It wouldn't happen. Ole Wolfy Blitzer and the rest of his Democrat MSM numbnuts, would be all over it. In fact if she were a Republican Delegate, she would likely already be in jail. They woulld have already busted out the NDAA by now.

Forum List

Back