Secret Service talks to Trump Campaign about "Second Amendment" comment

You must be looking at Comrade Trump's poll numbers to exhale a yawn like that...:woohoo:

With all the crazies out there with firearms, to have a major party candidate to even mention a solution to his opponent could be related to "second amendment people" is just total insane. If someone to attempt to harm Hillary, it will be on Comrade Trump's head. You think he is dead in the water now? HA! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Last edited:

You must be looking at Comrade Trump's poll numbers to exhale a yawn like that...:woohoo:

With all the crazies out there with firearms, to have a major party candidate to even mention a solution to his opponent could be related to "second amendment people" is just total insane. If someone to attempt to harm Hillary, it will be on Comrade Trump's head. You think he is dead in the water now? HA! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
Reuters just announced that Secret Service never spoke to me or my campaign. Made up story by @CNN is a hoax. Totally dishonest.

4:38 PM - 10 Aug 2016

I can think of many other things that could be inferred from what trump said. The hillbots just wish he had made some veiled threat against her; in order to get him out of the way. But he didn't. So he'll likely be scaring you till November. Just pull the covers over your head till then....

Trump was was exercising his 1st Amendment rights and the Liberuls went bugfuck. I seem to recall a movie was made about assassinating Bush and the Liberul Commie Pukes has a field day.

Inciting violence is not exercizing 1st amendment rights. Obviously, the FBI agrees.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump
Reuters just announced that Secret Service never spoke to me or my campaign. Made up story by @CNN is a hoax. Totally dishonest.

4:38 PM - 10 Aug 2016

Well let's pretend I was in the Secret Service, the conversation would go something like this, "Listen you living breathing Cheeto, when those black lives matter people come after you I am the one who is going to get shot. How bouts not encouraging them to respond to your idiotic comments by turning this Clinton-Trump thing into a Bloods-Crips thing, or I swear to God, I will shoot you myself.....and could you autograph 5 copies of Art of the Deal so I can sell them on ebay"

O
Well let's pretend I was in the Secret Service, the conversation would go something like this, "Listen you living breathing Cheeto, when those black lives matter people come after you I am the one who is going to get shot. How bouts not encouraging them to respond to your idiotic comments by turning this Clinton-Trump thing into a Bloods-Crips thing, or I swear to God, I will shoot you myself.....and could you autograph 5 copies of Art of the Deal so I can sell them on ebay"

As a Comrade Trump supporter, I would be disappointed if you weren't a Liar. He has a Cult of Liars. He also is single handedly destroying the Republican Party.

O

As a Comrade Trump supporter, I would be disappointed if you weren't a Liar. He has a Cult of Liars. He also is single handedly destroying the Republican Party.

What makes you think I care what happens to the republican party? I would like to see both parties go into the historical ash bin.

O

What makes you think I care what happens to the republican party? I would like to see both parties go into the historical ash bin.

Just look at the polls and you will see which party is going down in flames come November. Many on this board have been telling you RW loons for months that of all the GOP candidates, Comrade Trump is the one that cannot defeat Hillary Clinton. But what did the GOP primary voters do? They elected the one person more disliked than Hillary.

It must have been close to the Definition of Stupid! And please stop fabricating news stories trying to defend your boy, Comrade Trump.

O

Just look at the polls and you will see which party is going down in flames come November. Many on this board have been telling you RW loons for months that of all the GOP candidates, Comrade Trump is the one that cannot defeat Hillary Clinton. But what did the GOP primary voters do? They elected the one person more disliked than Hillary.

It must have been close to the Definition of Stupid! And please stop fabricating news stories trying to defend your boy, Comrade Trump.

Which news story is this that I supposedly fabricated, Pinocchio? :eusa_liar:

Hillary has broken 50% in one poll I think....excluding unfavorable ratings in which case she is solidly well above 50%-- so neither of them are well regarded. :dig:

Sorry, you are not worth the efforts to make key strokes...just keep shouting for Comrade Trump. It is very funny.

Forum List

Back