🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

Democraps don't want to say WAR because they can't win elections with their kook base starting a WAR.

Yes, Obama is restarting the Iraq WAR after fucking up the peace Bush gave him.

So
Well
Said

LOL.

I thought Obama said last night he'd do whatever it took to destroy ISIS.

Keystone Cops.

:eek-52:
We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?

No, they don't know that.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

Neither he nor the dumb RWs know that only Congress can declare ware.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".
Then why all the whooplaa over Bush's war?

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

Not even a 3rd grader would accept this post as accurate. Boy the more I see your posts, the bigger idiot I can see you are.

Why did you say you have "credentials" when you're not willing to say what they are?

Why are you running away from simply stating what YOU said you have?

Could it be -

:eusa_liar: :bsflag:

a) because I don't want to intimidate you darlin
b) because I don't take you seriously enough to care what you ask for
c) what is it with all these libs that think I'm supposed to answer all 700 questions they ask me a day on here. I wouldn't be able to pay the taxes for their welfare checks if I did that. :)

Because you lied.
Just as you lied about the "commie software". USA, USA, USA, USA

As you can see, I have no problem typing USA, USA, USA, USA, USA.

But then, I'm not an anti-American Pootarian.

Anyway, I said I'd let you off the hook on your "credentials" lie but please, since you know so much more than I do about our state of war, please educate me with a link to where Congress declared war.

(**wink ** wink **)

:asshole:

Obviously, it has made you very uncomfortable to be asked about those "credentials" you say you have so I'll let you off the hook.

Instead, just post a link to where Congress declared war.

Thanks.

Stuck in the past?

Sad to see the loss of what was recently such immense faith....

Faith in the power of His phone!
Faith in the power of His pen!

The lie is in this thread. That's hardly "the past". But, I did say I would let her lie go. I think its cruel of you to bring up her lie again, so soon, while her wound is so fresh.

I just want to benefit from her vast knowledge and experience, you know - those "credentials".

She said we're at war. I want to read the link.

Too much to ask?

Reverend Ludd weeps at the abuse of his name.

So if we're not at war....authorized by either pen or phone....then your Messiah done gone and lost de magic!

But to not have expected another failure.....that would have been...........unreasonable.

Kerry is a joke. He is the only secretary of state who ever murdered someone to build a political career. The self recommended Silver Star in Vietnam was for jumping off his boat (he was the C.O. and should have sent a crew member) and running down an unarmed teenaged V.C. who had fired a rocket at the boat. There is no record of a firefight, Kerry merely killed him and put himself in for the Star. Kerry would later go on to recommend himself for a Purple Heart self inflicted splinter from a grenade and another Heart for a finger wound that didn't even require a stitch when a mine went off. While he was still in the Navy reserves Kerry met with the enemy while on vacation in Paris and allegedly discussed propaganda that would end the war. Kerry later lied during congressional testimony and paired up with anti-war activist Jane Fonda to try to unite the Civil Rights protesters with the anti-war protesters with the phony "winter-soldiers" project.

Wasn't Kerry a war coward who threw his medals over the fence?

Actually, he's a war hero.

Something you would know nothing about.

Obama says ISIL
Kerry says ISIS....

Can't these guys get on the same page...

This has been explained so many times. Why can't RWs learn something as simple as this?
What makes a war hero Lud?
It's a simple fucking question. Answer it. What did Kerry do that was heroic?
3 times now. Are you capable of giving an answer or are you just a hack?

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Obviously, it has made you very uncomfortable to be asked about those "credentials" you say you have so I'll let you off the hook.

Thanks.

LOL, make me uncomfortable? Awww you think you're going to goad me into telling you? There are enough people in these discussions that already know. Goading only works on insecure libtards.

My comment was made to lawyer boy, not you.

Kerry is a joke. He is the only secretary of state who ever murdered someone to build a political career. The self recommended Silver Star in Vietnam was for jumping off his boat (he was the C.O. and should have sent a crew member) and running down an unarmed teenaged V.C. who had fired a rocket at the boat. There is no record of a firefight, Kerry merely killed him and put himself in for the Star. Kerry would later go on to recommend himself for a Purple Heart self inflicted splinter from a grenade and another Heart for a finger wound that didn't even require a stitch when a mine went off. While he was still in the Navy reserves Kerry met with the enemy while on vacation in Paris and allegedly discussed propaganda that would end the war. Kerry later lied during congressional testimony and paired up with anti-war activist Jane Fonda to try to unite the Civil Rights protesters with the anti-war protesters with the phony "winter-soldiers" project.

Thank you for that fact packed post.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?

No, they don't know that.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

Neither he nor the dumb RWs know that only Congress can declare ware.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".
Then why all the whooplaa over Bush's war?

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

Not even a 3rd grader would accept this post as accurate. Boy the more I see your posts, the bigger idiot I can see you are.

Why did you say you have "credentials" when you're not willing to say what they are?

Why are you running away from simply stating what YOU said you have?

Could it be -

:eusa_liar: :bsflag:

a) because I don't want to intimidate you darlin
b) because I don't take you seriously enough to care what you ask for
c) what is it with all these libs that think I'm supposed to answer all 700 questions they ask me a day on here. I wouldn't be able to pay the taxes for their welfare checks if I did that. :)

Because you lied.
Just as you lied about the "commie software". USA, USA, USA, USA

As you can see, I have no problem typing USA, USA, USA, USA, USA.

But then, I'm not an anti-American Pootarian.

Anyway, I said I'd let you off the hook on your "credentials" lie but please, since you know so much more than I do about our state of war, please educate me with a link to where Congress declared war.

(**wink ** wink **)

:asshole:

LOL, I knew it would be a lib that would start the personal attacks in the thread, LMAO.

First of all retard, I'm talking about the title. IDIOT. Doesn't work in the title, MORON.

Where did I say Congress Declared War?????????? I'm not talking about Ivory Tower double talk bullshit, idiot. Are you really so retarded that you think the people dying and maimed in combat didn't consider themselves in wars, dumbass???

Thanks.

Stuck in the past?

Sad to see the loss of what was recently such immense faith....

Faith in the power of His phone!
Faith in the power of His pen!

The lie is in this thread. That's hardly "the past". But, I did say I would let her lie go. I think its cruel of you to bring up her lie again, so soon, while her wound is so fresh.

I just want to benefit from her vast knowledge and experience, you know - those "credentials".

She said we're at war. I want to read the link.

Too much to ask?

Look idiot, I was in the Air Force. When I was but a young 20 something year old woman, I used to brief the very type of fighter pilots dropping bombs on ISIS right now. I can guaranfuckingteeyou that when we briefed and debriefed those missions, it was considered war, not games. DUMB ASS.

Try telling those special operators in Iraq they're not at war, dumb fuck.

Oh, and that's not my credentials. That's just the early days of my career. But as a 23 year old I had more worldly experience doing that then you've had in a lifetime moron. So no need to keep asking. I have more in my little finger than your entire enormous body.

I've asked ludNUT 4 times now to define Kerrys supposed heroic actions. She has continued to reply in this thread but has completely ignored that one question.

What a fraud

My 55K brothers who lost their lives in your "non war" in Vietnam say you can go fuck yourselves with your idiotic semantics.

However, you on the right are just as stupid.

The tactical decision to never call this a war, is the same as it was in Vietnam. Declaring War means you are officially declaring war on the people and government of a country.

We weren't at war with the government of Vietnam, so we didn't want to call it a war.

Same here, we don't want to give the impression that we are at war with the people and government of Syria, so no war declaration.

Nonetheless, it's a war.

I've asked ludNUT 4 times now to define Kerrys supposed heroic actions. She has continued to reply in this thread but has completely ignored that one question.

What a fraud
Silver stars don't grow on trees

My 55K brothers who lost their lives in your "non war" in Vietnam say you can go fuck yourselves with your idiotic semantics.

However, you on the right are just as stupid.

The tactical decision to never call this a war, is the same as it was in Vietnam. Declaring War means you are officially declaring war on the people and government of a country.

We weren't at war with the government of Vietnam, so we didn't want to call it a war.

Same here, we don't want to give the impression that we are at war with the people and government of Syria, so no war declaration.

Nonetheless, it's a war.

Good point

Let's start piling up some casualties before we elevate something to war

Forum List

Back