Secular extremism is killing Christianity in America

From Picara's link. Pincara thinks it is Alinskyist. It seems common sense framing to me. If I were a Christiam missionary in Saudi Arabia, I would keep the advice in mind.

Well, see, Jake, you don't possess common sense, which is why you're so susceptible to buying the lies and propaganda campaigns in the first place.

6683d79e0f1aa864e312428a6327f1aa.jpg

(actually it's the national motto...)

"In God we trust" was originally the state motto of Florida, but then was later adopted by the nation and eventually ended up on the money we use.

It was never in the Constitution.

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Checkmate, moron.
Even the founders couldn't have agreed on what is God, and they were certainly too wise to even waste the time. Aside from the 40 hissing Possums that make up the Mississippi legislature, most seem ok with the notion that a person should not be forced to do something against his/her faith, no matter how absurd that faith is, if another person is available to do it in their stead.

And, yes, there are the corollaries to the 40 hissing possums on the GLBT side.

There's no assault on Christianity, but there is a growing majority that thinks any discrimination against GLBT folks is wrong.

false !
your belief is just as cultish as what you are falsely accusing me of being .
what gay people are seeking is parity
par·i·ty1
[ˈperədē]
equality · equivalence · uniformity · consistency
nothing more .
equality for all is a basic American right.
'parity'....? you've got to be kidding....

first it was 'tolerance'........and you got that

now it's 'parity'......meaning total acceptance and normalization of faux marriage?......sorry buddy.....
let your homophobia/bigotry flag fly!
is that what i'm doing.....flying an anti-fag flag.....?

i'd say rather i was defending Christianity's freedom to practice freely in this country.....
Don't confuse free speech with freedom of expression everywhere particularity within the religious establishment cause.

No one is coming into your churches and telling you what you have to do.

You have to follow the laws that apply to all of us outside your church property.
here it is folks.....a secularist leftie who pushes the anti-Christian agenda who thinks the practice of religion belongs only inside the churches....and that the practice of the LBGT cult supercedes all other beliefs.....
Massive willful misrepresentation or or pants shitters paranoia?
You choose.

You know, I've seen several churches here in Amarillo move to bigger facilities because their congregation expanded so much.

There have also been several churches built here in the past few years.

If churches are growing, as well as new ones are being built, how is Christianity being "killed"?
it's under attack from the secular leftist cultists......if they had their way Christianity would be corralled exclusively inside the churches....

But it's not only in the churches. Over the past 12 years or so, preachers have become more and more vocal about their political stance and have been encouraging their parish to follow their lead politically.

Besides.................I thought there was SUPPOSED to be a separation between Church and State.
who said....?

Thomas Jefferson said it.

No, Thomas Helwys said it, and the Constitution only prohibits the Federal Government from favoring one sect over another; the states remained free to favor the sects that founded them, until demographics superseded their majorities of the populations and they followed with state constitutional changes, Massachusetts I think was the last, in 1833 or so.

And, it didn't ban 'Christianity' or its symbols or displays from public buildings or anywhere else, either, despite current mythology. Church services were routinely held in Federal buildings in Washington, D.C. until long after Jefferson's last term in office as President, actually.

I'll also add there are absolutely no restrictions on a church or its pastors on their free speech and speaking out on social issues, either, despite the ignorant superstition there is about that.

now it's 'parity'......meaning total acceptance and normalization of faux marriage?......sorry buddy.....

i'd say rather i was defending Christianity's freedom to practice freely in this country.....
Don't confuse free speech with freedom of expression everywhere particularity within the religious establishment cause.

You have to follow the laws that apply to all of us outside your church property.
here it is folks.....a secularist leftie who pushes the anti-Christian agenda who thinks the practice of religion belongs only inside the churches....and that the practice of the LBGT cult supercedes all other beliefs.....
You choose.
the third choice is that he believes it....like you do....

That's okay, Christianity always grows stronger when it's under attack.

People are dying in India, Iraq, and China for their Christian beliefs..and the faith is growing by leaps and bounds there. Because people realize, when they are subjected to the heinous acts of authoritarians, that Jesus truly does save, in every sense of the word.

6683d79e0f1aa864e312428a6327f1aa.jpg

(actually it's the national motto...)

"In God we trust" was originally the state motto of Florida, but then was later adopted by the nation and eventually ended up on the money we use.

It was never in the Constitution.

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Checkmate, moron.
i already corrected that mistake....

You choose.
the third choice is that he believes it....like you do....
Another false assumption. You have no clue as to what I believe.
In my case the very use of the word in any discription of me is a misnomer.

That's okay, Christianity always grows stronger when it's under attack.

People are dying in India, Iraq, and China for their Christian beliefs..and the faith is growing by leaps and bounds there. Because people realize, when they are subjected to the heinous acts of authoritarians, that Jesus truly does save, in every sense of the word.
Jesus has never stopped or saved anything or anyone.

The secular extremism characterizing much of the contemporary political scene sometimes makes it hard to realize Christianity was once the primary motivating force behind the great human rights movements of America.

The LGBT movement is a cult.

A basic definition of a cult is an organization whose beliefs are so far separated from the real world, that if society were to incorporate those beliefs, it too, would go mad. Therefore, insane beliefs completely divorced from the ground of being can only be established by force of law and strategies utilizing persecution aimed at eventual elimination of entities in opposition to those beliefs.

The result is that open war has been declared on Christianity in America.

As the attacks ratchet up, Christians urgently need to understand continued capitulation to the demands of the radicals who are pushing for the fringe demands of the LGBT movement means the death of religious freedom in America. It also means a cult’s radical doctrines replace Christian mores.

Articles: Killing Christianity in America

Define secular extremism.

The secular extremism characterizing much of the contemporary political scene sometimes makes it hard to realize Christianity was once the primary motivating force behind the great human rights movements of America.

A basic definition of a cult is an organization whose beliefs are so far separated from the real world, that if society were to incorporate those beliefs, it too, would go mad. Therefore, insane beliefs completely divorced from the ground of being can only be established by force of law and strategies utilizing persecution aimed at eventual elimination of entities in opposition to those beliefs.

As the attacks ratchet up, Christians urgently need to understand continued capitulation to the demands of the radicals who are pushing for the fringe demands of the LGBT movement means the death of religious freedom in America. It also means a cult’s radical doctrines replace Christian mores.

Isn't it religious freedom when Christian churches choose to stop persecuting gays?

Give an example of a Christian Church persecuting a gay.

The church of Kim Davis. The church of the anti-gay bakeries.

Define secular extremism.

you're looking at it: the LBGT cult....."A basic definition of a cult is an organization whose beliefs are so far separated from the real world, that if society were to incorporate those beliefs, it too, would go mad."

false !
your belief is just as cultish as what you are falsely accusing me of being .
what gay people are seeking is parity
par·i·ty1
[ˈperədē]
equality · equivalence · uniformity · consistency
nothing more .
equality for all is a basic American right.

There you have it, a far right christian wannabee terrorist who wants us to have to follow his narrow brain perverted form of Christianity. The LGBT have the same rights as anyone else, screamer; you don't have any greater rights in the public forum. Your addled reasoning boggles the mind.

Forum List

Back