See we told you.. Mcdonalds is ordering 7K touch screen to replace cashiers

McDonald's orders 7,000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers - Neowin

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..

Right, and self checkouts at grocery stores would take over too. Dream on, conservatives Your predictions rarely come true.

Check out cashless tolling systems.
for example, in the next 10 years, every toll road and toll bridge in the State of Florida will have unmanned toll stations.
Not if Florida starts electing politicians who won't vote for that.

Do you think that means Republicans?

Then how would you believe that a woman who has sex four times a day uses more birth control pills than a woman who has sex once a year?

Funny how I see all the liberal men on this thread supposing they know more about the sexual habits/needs of a woman than a woman does.

Hilarious! :lol:

Jar axle is a woman?

Knew it!

I never made such an implication. But I know you're a male commenting on women's gynecological/sexual needs on a thread about McDonald's replacing their workers with computers. If you're trying to derail this thread, you failed.

I will use an argument some pro-choice women use... how on earth do you know what's good for a woman? How, may I ask, do you know the inner workings of a woman? You don't. So shut your trap and stop being a misogynist.

Now, don't you find this what McDonald's is doing a bit disturbing? This reminds me of a Will Smith movie entitled "I Robot" where most of the jobs in America have been assumed by android like robotic automatons. The main character, Detective Spooner's father lost his job to a robot, and throughout the beginning plot of the movie, he voices his disdain for these robots, including to the CEO of USR who has just introduced a new line of robots dubbed "NS-5's" or as Spooner labels them "canners."

Right, and self checkouts at grocery stores would take over too. Dream on, conservatives Your predictions rarely come true.

for example, in the next 10 years, every toll road and toll bridge in the State of Florida will have unmanned toll stations.
Not if Florida starts electing politicians who won't vote for that.

Do you think that means Republicans?

why should the taxpayers of Florida waste money on the toll booths if there is a cheaper way with SunPass?

Wisely is it said:

You can't wear out your birth control pills but you can have a lot of fun trying.

Meanwhile, think about the original topic of this thread. Considering the number of McDonald's stores, in The U.S. alone, 7,000 rototic layabout replacements would provide fewer than one per restaurant.

Sounds like a trial effort at best.

It's a trial effort in Europe.
I read the article and you apparently did not.

I salute your intestinal fortitude in bravely opening links you find on the web.
I have a good firewall and antivirus. It allows me to tread where others fear. :lol:

Another dumbassed Republican who is clueless on women's birth control

I'm clearly more familiar with it than you are, child!

Then how would you believe that a woman who has sex four times a day uses more birth control pills than a woman who has sex once a year?

do you have a problem with being laid?

because you are clearly obsessed with female contraception and sex frequency.

BTW, if a woman tells you she needs sex 4 times a day...doubt it . and/or run away;)

Funny how I see all the liberal men on this thread supposing they know more about the sexual habits/needs of a woman than a woman does.

Jar axle is a woman?

Knew it!

I never made such an implication. But I know you're a male commenting on women's gynecological/sexual needs on a thread about McDonald's replacing their workers with computers. If you're trying to derail this thread, you failed.

I will use an argument some pro-choice women use... how on earth do you know what's good for a woman? How, may I ask, do you know the inner workings of a woman? You don't. So shut your trap and stop being a misogynist.

Now, don't you find this what McDonald's is doing a bit disturbing? This reminds me of a Will Smith movie entitled "I Robot" where most of the jobs in America have been assumed by android like robotic automatons. The main character, Detective Spooner's father lost his job to a robot, and throughout the beginning plot of the movie, he voices his disdain for these robots, including to the CEO of USR who has just introduced a new line of robots dubbed "NS-5's" or as Spooner labels them "canners."

Take it up with gramps who started trashing candy corn

As a USMB poster, I am entitled to comment on any issue I choose. Even birth control coverage

Is this a great country or what?

McDonald's orders 7,000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers - Neowin

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..

And why aren't you cheering this?

Isn't that the Right-Wingers wet dream - to have usage fees for everything?

That's what Mittens did in Mass. And what Republican governors in Florida have done: jack up drivers license and registration fees, erect tolls, charge more for hunting licenses, etc.

That's what Mittens did in Mass. And what Republican governors in Florida have done: jack up drivers license and registration fees, erect tolls, charge more for hunting licenses, etc.

More far left propaganda

Women who fuck once a year use the same amount of birth control as those who fuck four times a day

Are you lying or just unfamiliar with sex in general?

Uhhh

You do understand that most contraceptive pills are daily tablets...regardless of sexual frequency right? You'd take one pill a day regardless of sexual frequency.

Here is a picture of what they look like in case you ever, by accident, come in contact with a woman.

you do KNOW that there are many more contraceptive methods, do you?

and, considering the severe potential side effects of the hormonal contraceptive pills, for a woman who "has sex once a year" it would be idiotic to take the pill every day for such a random event?
It is not worthy as the risk-benefit ration is tipping the scales towards the risks.

Last edited:

:cuckoo:

you have problems with comprehension of the written text ? where does he state that those will be NEW toll roads?

Jar axle is a woman?

Knew it!

As a USMB poster, I am entitled to comment on any issue I choose. Even birth control coverage

Typical liberal, point at someone else instead of admitting your own part.

Jar axle is a woman?

Knew it!

Really? You can't stay on topic because you have nothing productive to contribute, other than get into pissing contests. Common sense tells you this thread isn't about birth control. Second, I was always taught to be the bigger man, which apparently you are incapable of doing.

As a USMB poster you are obligated to make relevant comments about the thread you are commenting in. It's that one unwritten rule that everyone else here seems to grasp, that is except for you.

Throw tantrums if you wish, but if I were you, if you don't have anything relevant to add... I suggest you find another outlet to express it. Make your own thread about birth control if you want. Hell, make one for candycorn, since he is obsessed with it seems like; and which come to think of it is sort of disturbing.

Last edited:
Apparently, the far left has only two talking points left that they fell they can use and that is BC and Abortion. All their other talking points have been shot out of the water.

Ame®icano;8266883 said:
McD will need many more touchscreens to replace all the cashiers.

Beside, touchscreens were coming regardless of strike.
I think touch screens in a McD's is a huge mistake on there part, and they will find that out quickly. People want to deal with a living breathing person when getting their order filled, because if something goes wrong, then they feel that they are getting something done quickly about it. If McDonalds tries to go even cheaper in that industry, and this in order to boost profits even more all out of greed instead of need, then I feel that the customers will rebel on them big time. Hey they don't need anymore problems in which takes them down for even one more notch in the scheme of things. This is what I think.

Listen people, all they have to do is introduce a proper pay scale system for their employee's, and this will let them (the employee's) know up front what they are into when working for a corporation like McD's. Undoubtedly they have the pay scale system set up wrong or their would be no problems like we are hearing about. Another thing is or that I can't stand about this corporation, is that they are discriminating against workers of other races, because some of their locations that you enter have only one race working in them, and that should be a huge red flag to the American people about what this corporations is all about in this way. It appears that they are working cheap labor in this way, and then sending them over to the government in order to get the government to subsidize their lack of a living wage that is not being paid to them. They are a bad corporate citizen in America if you ask me, and they should be dealt with in that way by our government, and by we the people of this United States of America.

Proof positive you have no clue how thin margins are for most small business.
Once again, your propensity to keep yourself uninformed has you blaming the Mc Donald's Corp when it has been well documented that 85% of the stores are franchises.
Jesus Christ the density of the liberal mind is distracting.
You know I said touch screens in my post, but what I was referring to is self check outs. Are they one in the same as spoken about in this thread ? If they are then my post still stands. It matters not that these stores are owned by individuals as franchises, because they are under the same rules or influences by the home office or corporation that the rest are, and this through the agreements that are made in the franchise deal. I would imagine that they would have to turn a profit in a certain amount in order to keep their franchise up right ?

I think touch screens in a McD's is a huge mistake on there part, and they will find that out quickly. People want to deal with a living breathing person when getting their order filled, because if something goes wrong, then they feel that they are getting something done quickly about it. If McDonalds tries to go even cheaper in that industry, and this in order to boost profits even more all out of greed instead of need, then I feel that the customers will rebel on them big time. Hey they don't need anymore problems in which takes them down for even one more notch in the scheme of things. This is what I think.

Listen people, all they have to do is introduce a proper pay scale system for their employee's, and this will let them (the employee's) know up front what they are into when working for a corporation like McD's. Undoubtedly they have the pay scale system set up wrong or their would be no problems like we are hearing about. Another thing is or that I can't stand about this corporation, is that they are discriminating against workers of other races, because some of their locations that you enter have only one race working in them, and that should be a huge red flag to the American people about what this corporations is all about in this way. It appears that they are working cheap labor in this way, and then sending them over to the government in order to get the government to subsidize their lack of a living wage that is not being paid to them. They are a bad corporate citizen in America if you ask me, and they should be dealt with in that way by our government, and by we the people of this United States of America.

Proof positive you have no clue how thin margins are for most small business.
Once again, your propensity to keep yourself uninformed has you blaming the Mc Donald's Corp when it has been well documented that 85% of the stores are franchises.
Jesus Christ the density of the liberal mind is distracting.
You know I said touch screens in my post, but what I was referring to is self check outs. Are they one in the same as spoken about in this thread ? If they are then my post still stands. It matters not that these stores are owned by individuals as franchises, because they are under the same rules or influences by the home office or corporation that the rest are, and this through the agreements that are made in the franchise deal. I would imagine that they would have to turn a profit in a certain amount in order to keep their franchise up right ?

That would depend on the contract. Although if a store does not make money it does not stay in business very long.

I'm clearly more familiar with it than you are, child!

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can point to where I posted that!

Jar axle is a woman?

Knew it!

That will come as news to my wife!
My Dyke neighbour has an ex wife.... you post like a girl any ways but it don't matter.

Forum List

Back