See we told you.. Mcdonalds is ordering 7K touch screen to replace cashiers

Wrong.

Women who fuck so much that they can't afford the CHEAP basics anylonger are indeed sluts. What's even worse is they want me to pay for it, essentially making all of us their sugar daddies

Women who fuck once a year use the same amount of birth control as those who fuck four times a day

Are you lying or just unfamiliar with sex in general?

Uhhh

You do understand that most contraceptive pills are daily tablets...regardless of sexual frequency right? You'd take one pill a day regardless of sexual frequency.

Here is a picture of what they look like in case you ever, by accident, come in contact with a woman.

A1901000.JPG

Interesting that the far left has changed the subject to FREE BC pills for those that refuse to pay for it themselves vs how the server at McDonalds is getting replaced with touch screens.

Maybe we should just replace all women with touch screens and then this far left talking point will disappear.

I suspect some posters have already replaced women with their right hands. :eusa_whistle:

Wrong.

Women who fuck so much that they can't afford the CHEAP basics anylonger are indeed sluts. What's even worse is they want me to pay for it, essentially making all of us their sugar daddies

Women who fuck once a year use the same amount of birth control as those who fuck four times a day

Another dumbassed Republican who is clueless on women's birth control

Uhhh

You do understand that most contraceptive pills are daily tablets...regardless of sexual frequency right? You'd take one pill a day regardless of sexual frequency.

Here is a picture of what they look like in case you ever, by accident, come in contact with a woman.

A1901000.JPG

So let me guess you have been responsible for your own orgasm since you were 16?

Interesting that the far left has changed the subject to FREE BC pills for those that refuse to pay for it themselves vs how the server at McDonalds is getting replaced with touch screens.

Maybe we should just replace all women with touch screens and then this far left talking point will disappear.

I suspect some posters have already replaced women with their right hands. :eusa_whistle:

Well that is not the far left way, it is to be forced on to others.

Ever heard of self service gas pumps? Apparently not.

What about them?
Great for consumers!
Ever get gas in NJ? Having to wait on some cantankerous jerk who hates his job? Watch as he takes his sweet time getting to each car? Then has the nerve to stand there with this look on his face like he deserves a tip for pumping your gas?
It comes are no surprise that 48 or 49 states permit self serve gasoline.
Are you shitting me?

Full serve in NJ is great. Cold and rain and you sit in your car and have someone pump it for you. NEVER seen anyone expect a tip

Cheapest gas in the Northeast too

Bullshit. The usual is having to wait because there is one pump jockey for eight pumps, and having to watch him like a hawk, hoping he doesn't lose (or swipe) the gas cap, scratch the paint with the nozzle, pump regular instead of premium (which would destroy the engine in my wife's car), and/or dribble gas down the side of the car I just spent two hours detailing! It's thinly-veiled welfare for stoned HS dropouts, no more and no less.

I would willingly pay more to NOT use full serve. If I cannot pump my own, I do not buy gas at that station!

Uhhh

A1901000.JPG

I was not addressing you. Now fuck off, bitch.

Uhhh

A1901000.JPG

You do understand that this thread has nothing to do with sex or contraceptives, right?

Wisely is it said:

You can't wear out your birth control pills but you can have a lot of fun trying.

Meanwhile, think about the original topic of this thread. Considering the number of McDonald's stores, in The U.S. alone, 7,000 rototic layabout replacements would provide fewer than one per restaurant.

Sounds like a trial effort at best.

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..

I have to admit I'm a bit confused by this. I guess the money they save will trickle down the the employees who are left?

Wisely is it said:

You can't wear out your birth control pills but you can have a lot of fun trying.

Meanwhile, think about the original topic of this thread. Considering the number of McDonald's stores, in The U.S. alone, 7,000 rototic layabout replacements would provide fewer than one per restaurant.

How do you "wear out" your birth control pills?

Who is Sandra Fluke? Oh, the "give me my pills for free" chick?...You are still beating that dead horse. Newsflash there thunder thighs, Fluke is very much over. She was over a week after she got labeled for her greed.
You must have a real empty life if you are pinning your hopes of political success on that non existent flyspeck.
Note to you..Sandra whatever her name is....Nobody cares. Really. The name never comes up in conversation. Never heard in the news. Not on talk shows. no place.
But I guess you must need a friend. So go for it. You and her can trade your estrogen laden whining and bitching about non existent issues.
Why is it that most feminists are either really stupid or unattractive?
BTW presidents are not "installed". They are elected.
She has NO shot.

So inconsequential, you've spent the entire afternoon trying to convince us of that...interesting.

Grumps called her both a "slut" and a "whore" today.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think about what Grumps said?

Well...what do you think of what he said?

Let me interrupt long enough to add butt ugly to whore & slut. Feels like a more complete description that way.

Btw I dont give a flying fuck what you or him think of my description of that despicable bitch.

Another dumbassed Republican who is clueless on women's birth control

I'm clearly more familiar with it than you are, child!

Then how would you believe that a woman who has sex four times a day uses more birth control pills than a woman who has sex once a year?

Funny how I see all the liberal men on this thread supposing they know more about the sexual habits/needs of a woman than a woman does.

Hilarious! :lol:

Wisely is it said:

It's a trial effort in Europe.
I read the article and you apparently did not.

Wisely is it said:

It's a trial effort in Europe.
I read the article and you apparently did not.

I salute your intestinal fortitude in bravely opening links you find on the web.

Forum List

Back