seems you shot your wad to early.

Even if the more egregious accusations are untrue, there is still enough there to cast serious aspersions on his character. He's a piece of shit. And as I've noted many times, I look forward to seeing him in the senate, where he'll surely make even more of an ass of himself and of the republican party.

Franken was closer to rape than Moore ever was, and at least we have evidence of it.

Did you pull that out of your fat ass after a quick stint in the toilet bowl?'

is Franken accused of molesting a 14 year old? yes or No, scum bucket?

You mean the 14 year old who was molested in the "back" parking lot that never existed? As a true liberal, you believe that unproven accusations are more evidence than a photo of a man attacking a woman while she slept. Uninformed Voters..........

I think Franken is honest. Moore not so much. I think you are far more willing to believe the bad about a Dem then about a Pub.

Franken attacking? No. He was making a bad joke on her, and she ACCEPTED his apology,. Too bad Moore isn't as honest.

And by honest you mean by your judgement as a liberal?

Do you know why Franken had to apologize? He got busted.

Now when you have as much concrete evidence on Moore as we have with Franken, I would expect an apology out of him. In fact any evidence, even a smidgen, I would expect him to drop out of the race. And no, hearsay is not what any reasonable person could consider evidence.

Franken attacking? No

Actually, the asshole, Ray,in post #293 .....actually stated THIS bullshit:

Franken was closer to rape than Moore ever was, and at least we have evidence of it

Franken was closer to rape than Moore ever was, and at least we have evidence of it.

You mean the 14 year old who was molested in the "back" parking lot that never existed? As a true liberal, you believe that unproven accusations are more evidence than a photo of a man attacking a woman while she slept. Uninformed Voters..........

I think Franken is honest. Moore not so much. I think you are far more willing to believe the bad about a Dem then about a Pub.

Franken attacking? No. He was making a bad joke on her, and she ACCEPTED his apology,. Too bad Moore isn't as honest.

Now when you have as much concrete evidence on Moore as we have with Franken, I would expect an apology out of him. In fact any evidence, even a smidgen, I would expect him to drop out of the race. And no, hearsay is not what any reasonable person could consider evidence.

I believe those women.

I believe the police detective.

I believe the people who knew Moore's reputation.

There are enough different people corroborating a pattern that I think he should step down. You aren't talking about just one woman. You aren't talking about a seat in an area that is even up for grabs - it's hard core red.

What I see in Moore is hypocrisy. A willingness to elect someone who's character is most definately stained...who has even broken the law he is sworn to uphold in his days as a judge....over ANYONE else.

That is sad.

And a clear double standard because I am sure you would not apply those distinctions to a Dem.

evidence than a photo of a man attacking a woman while she slept

Asshole, you stated that Franken RAPED........is THAT still your contention,moron?

Ah yes, the typical liberal insult thing. How original of you......

I'm not a moron. A moron is somebody that doesn't possess the minimum comprehension skills:

Franken was closer to rape than Moore ever was

Did you say Franken raped a woman?

I believe those women.

There are enough different people corroborating a pattern that I think he should step down. You aren't talking about just one woman. You aren't talking about a seat in an area that is even up for grabs - it's hard core red.

What I see in Moore is hypocrisy. A willingness to elect someone who's character is most definately stained...who has even broken the law he is sworn to uphold in his days as a judge....over ANYONE else.

That is sad.

And a clear double standard because I am sure you would not apply those distinctions to a Dem.

Okay, so what you're saying is that from now on, anytime unproven accusations are made, a candidate should step down because we should just accept such accusations as fact. Forget about the country we left behind where a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. We are too liberal for those silly rules now.

And if we do that, then who would we get to run our country? After all, people can make unproven accusations against anybody.

Asshole, you stated that Franken RAPED........is THAT still your contention,moron?

I'm not a moron. A moron is somebody that doesn't possess the minimum comprehension skills:

OMG, another one. :argue:

No...I'm asking you :dunno:

I believe those women.

That is sad.

Okay, so what you're saying is that from now on, anytime unproven accusations are made, a candidate should step down because we should just accept such accusations as fact. Forget about the country we left behind where a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. We are too liberal for those silly rules now.

And if we do that, then who would we get to run our country? After all, people can make unproven accusations against anybody.

No. I did not say that at all.

And I'm telling you.....in fact quoting myself. Do you need the dictionary definition of what "closer" means?

And I'm telling you.....in fact quoting myself. Do you need the dictionary definition of what "closer" means?

I was asking YOU (seriously not fascitiously) - I thought he was referring to a prior comment.

I believe those women.

That is sad.

You didn't? Okay, then the only thing I can figure is that standard only applies to certain people.....Republicans I'm assuming.

Because if we should stop Moore from running for a seat in the Senate based on unproven accusations, wouldn't it be fair to stop anybody from running for anything based on the same thing????

I believe those women.

That is sad.

You didn't? Okay, then the only thing I can figure is that standard only applies to certain people.....Republicans I'm assuming.

Because if we should stop Moore from running for a seat in the Senate based on unproven accusations, wouldn't it be fair to stop anybody from running for anything based on the same thing????

Nope. Same standard to Dems and Pubs. I do not like sexual predators and there is enough DIVERSE evidence to at least put question to Moore's character...

And no - Franken was certainly not closer to rape then Moore.

He wasn't? If a man did that to you, and took pictures of it, you would disagree that his actions were not closer to rape than somebody that came out 40 years later with no evidence to support their claim?

I'll have to remember that. Date rape drug anybody????

I believe those women.

That is sad.

Nope. Same standard to Dems and Pubs. I do not like sexual predators and there is enough DIVERSE evidence to at least put question to Moore's character...

Fine. Let's hold that standard to politicians of either party. If enough people come out with unproven claims, that candidate should be thrown out of office or not allowed to run. Works for me, as long as it's equal.

Forum List

Back