🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seen online today - I voted for Hillary

The Democrats are finally throwing off all their disguises and revealing how ugly they really are.

Someone in the Congressional office posted on Wikipedia the home addresses and phone numbers of the Republican members of the Judiciary Committee, all to make it easier to send them death threats.
Don't Forget Their New Hobby Of Doxing
These Amateurs Mis-Identify Innocents All The Time
All While Wearing Masks And Balaclavas Themselves

So how did Ford know Kavanaugh's name, if 40 years ago, she didn't know him or Judge?

What evidence is there the obviously insane idiot Ford knew his name 40 years ago? She did not know where she was, when it was and how she got there and back to her parents house, who she claims she avoided talking to about sexual assault and attempted murder because being reprimanded about drinking at 14 years of age at a stranger's house was worse than attempted murder according to her.

wait...…..how did 'his hand was over my mouth' jump to attempted murder? Or did I miss something?

The fact is that Chris Wallace believes Dr Ford and I do to. Dr Ford likely was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. I guess a few white guys have lost their marbles over this.
only fools really believe that

or people that are easily manipulated by hate

most Americans can plainly see that this has been a hit job from day 1

SOME are willing to give Ford, the worthless lying slut, the benefit of the doubt

others, like myself, think she is just flat out lying altogether

she has already been caught in several lies, so I don't trust her on anything. plus, she is a true believer in radical leftist causes

the only good news is that this situation has motivated decent people to get out and vote

you, and anyone else, that is willing to convict this man with ZERO evidence are disgusting; they ONLY reason you believe Ford is because you are blinded by politics

it's really sad; you may be a decent person otherwise; but this attack on a fine man of great integrity and his family is pure, black hearted evil

eta - I will concede that it is POSSIBLE that she was attacked at some point and in her delusional state of hatred and rage of her own family and all things conservative that she has convinced herself that Kav did it; but I seriously doubt it - she is a lying whore

The Democrats are finally throwing off all their disguises and revealing how ugly they really are.

Someone in the Congressional office posted on Wikipedia the home addresses and phone numbers of the Republican members of the Judiciary Committee, all to make it easier to send them death threats.
If Trump had gone with the woman, you'd see their misogyny in spades.

Last edited:
We may actually have a red wave. Sure, democrats may, once again, get more votes, but not in places that matter.

From a Florida Gator fan (can confirm his liberal credentials):

I voted for Hillary. Yes I did. I voted for her because I didn't trust Trump's skill in government and his lack of experience with foreign policy, and I thought Hillary's policies were best path going forward for this country.

But I can tell you I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Democrats. This is a disgrace what this party has become.

I watched and listened to the entire hearing. If ANYTHING, Mrs. Ford experienced a traumatic event and misidentified the men who did this to her.

I do not believe at all that Kavanaugh has ever sexually abused a woman. Ever.

Lindsey said it best, Ford may be a victim, just as much as Kavanaugh is. This is all a political stunt, and Ford seemed to be used as the pawn.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats in government, and CNN has just made me sick to my stomach watching this garbage analysis.

I was raised in a Democratic household. But I wasn't raised to lie, sabotage, and try to destroy innocent people's lives. The direction of this party I've associated myself has took a turn for the worst, and I don't think I should be a part of it.
Stick with the party dcbl
We can do more good to end corruption and abuse by supporting fellow Dems in reforming from within. Dems only listen to fellow Dems. We need to check and correct our own party by setting and leading the right example.

Work with progressive Greens and prochoice Libertarians and we can reinvent party politics and representation.

Look up proportional representation and Indy currency as taught by the Greens. Also health Care coops and fair trade coops.

All this needs to be adopted into party platforms for health care and immigration reforms.

Connect with local Libertarians and Tea Party Constitutionalist s. All that needs to be added to the Dem party to include full diversity.

We can fix what's wrong with our party so this stays out of govt. Don't give up but work inside and out at the same time bringing solutions home and then using our party to go national with the right solutions and corrections.

We can't fix it by running away.

Dems need to take responsibility for damage and debts our party has done. That will set the right example for our leaders and our nation. Thanks for sharing and for knowing the difference between being a part of the problem or being part of the solution. I support you in this question to clean up our own party to stop any more messes we can't afford!
If democrats can get enough people of high integrity elected it would be great for our country

I hope you lead that fight, as I said before, I am a Republican

Nice post though, I appreciate your thoughts on this even though I disagree with you politically

I think that what we are dealing with transcends politics

We may actually have a red wave. Sure, democrats may, once again, get more votes, but not in places that matter.

I voted for Hillary. Yes I did. I voted for her because I didn't trust Trump's skill in government and his lack of experience with foreign policy, and I thought Hillary's policies were best path going forward for this country.

But I can tell you I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Democrats. This is a disgrace what this party has become.

I watched and listened to the entire hearing. If ANYTHING, Mrs. Ford experienced a traumatic event and misidentified the men who did this to her.

Lindsey said it best, Ford may be a victim, just as much as Kavanaugh is. This is all a political stunt, and Ford seemed to be used as the pawn.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats in government, and CNN has just made me sick to my stomach watching this garbage analysis.

I was raised in a Democratic household. But I wasn't raised to lie, sabotage, and try to destroy innocent people's lives. The direction of this party I've associated myself has took a turn for the worst, and I don't think I should be a part of it.
We can do more good to end corruption and abuse by supporting fellow Dems in reforming from within. Dems only listen to fellow Dems. We need to check and correct our own party by setting and leading the right example.

Work with progressive Greens and prochoice Libertarians and we can reinvent party politics and representation.

Look up proportional representation and Indy currency as taught by the Greens. Also health Care coops and fair trade coops.

All this needs to be adopted into party platforms for health care and immigration reforms.

Connect with local Libertarians and Tea Party Constitutionalist s. All that needs to be added to the Dem party to include full diversity.

We can fix what's wrong with our party so this stays out of govt. Don't give up but work inside and out at the same time bringing solutions home and then using our party to go national with the right solutions and corrections.

Dems need to take responsibility for damage and debts our party has done. That will set the right example for our leaders and our nation. Thanks for sharing and for knowing the difference between being a part of the problem or being part of the solution. I support you in this question to clean up our own party to stop any more messes we can't afford!

While I do respect the principle of your suggestion Emily. As a level headed I, I do not trust D's and have no intention to do so ever again; and it's going to be damn near impossible for you folks to repair that in the next... oh 100 years.

I'd start a new party if I were you. Your's has been stolen and destroyed already IMO.

Red wave coming boys and girls!

Another great comment seen online from yesterday (Alabama fan this time):

My Partner just registered to vote

After watching all day today, my Partner (yes, we're gay) pulled out his laptop as soon as the hearings were over and registered to vote in GA. We are both appalled at what has happened to our civil discourse in this country.

I am thankful that the Dems fought for our equality to marry but they have taken it too far and pushed us over the edge.
I'm shocked that any gay folks call themselves Republican.

You realize that your party hates you? That they would prevent you from doing almost everything you enjoy doing (both in bed and out) if they could?

Whatever.

Strange

After watching all day today, my Partner (yes, we're gay) pulled out his laptop as soon as the hearings were over and registered to vote in GA. We are both appalled at what has happened to our civil discourse in this country.

I am thankful that the Dems fought for our equality to marry but they have taken it too far and pushed us over the edge.

You realize that your party hates you? That they would prevent you from doing almost everything you enjoy doing (both in bed and out) if they could?

Whatever.

Strange
Link?

Republicans are not going after PEOPLE,UP their bedrooms, you sound silly

Whatever.

Strange
Link?

YOU sound delusional...but then any gay or person of color (or actually anyone not rich) who supports the Republican Party is delusional

YOU sound delusional...but then any gay or person of color (or actually anyone not rich) who supports the Republican Party is delusional
The ONLY delusion is of those that are buying into the vile and evil tactics employed by democrats and their sycophants in the American lugenpresse

Whatever.

Strange
Link?

True story. Lots of Repubs up here in Alaska, they kind of only give a shit if you like try to teach their kids to be gay or force them to ignore their religious teachings, etc.

Whatever.

Strange
Link?

Actually, you're the one that's delusional dear. Your party and the media lie to you. About more than Republicans too, but that's a different topic.

Both parties suck balls. But no one has the balls to change the system.

MOAR

LINK

I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

When I came to the United States, I left a country that had recently undergone a military coup. My family experienced first-hand what happens when those in power abandon the rule of law. We saw the devastation that comes to a society when men of power believe their political objectives so justified that they are willing to pursue them by any means necessary. In the eyes of those men of power, we could see the deadening of souls that occurs when a man’s perceived benevolence blinds him to his own tyranny.

During the Kavanaugh hearings I saw that same look in the eyes of Senate Democrats. The hearings made clear that the Democrats on the committee were not interested in pursuing the truth or respecting Christine Blasey Ford’s desire for anonymity. Instead, they simply sought to delay the vote in the hopes of winning the next election.

If Democrats are allowed to delay this nomination and the elections in 2018 and 2020 benefit them, both Republicans and Democrats for a generation will have learned that the American people prefer to be ruled by tyrants that punish their enemies instead of representatives in a republic who adhere to the rule of law.

Tomas Mendoza is a pen name for a man who works at a company endorsed by gay activists and where CEOs openly complain about having too many white, male leaders. To protect his job, therefore, he requested anonymity for writing in support of due process for a Republican appointee.

I have been trying to encourage my "not as radical" lefties to make a new party that's closer to the center, but so far they don't know how/don't have the dedication to the idea to even try. They just quit and go I, G, whatever instead. The group think is strong...

I have been trying to encourage my "not as radical" lefties to make a new party that's closer to the center, but so far they don't know how/don't have the dedication to the idea to even try. They just quit and go I, G, whatever instead. The group think is strong...
We need a real third party, maybe even a 4th

John McCain is a great example, as is Joe Manchin of WV

John had no businesses in the Republican party and Joe should not be a Democrat - those 2 should have been in the same party

And thanks for your thoughtful reply

:beer:

Under PR this would be a normal thing, and people would accept it. Under FPTP they know that it'll just weaken the left against the right.

This is the problem. Unless the two parties who will hurt the most PR implement it, it's not going to happen.

We need a real third party, maybe even a 4th

John McCain is a great example, as is Joe Manchin of WV

John had no businesses in the Republican party and Joe should not be a Democrat - those 2 should have been in the same party

And thanks for your thoughtful reply

:beer:

The only real way of doing this is to force the main parties to think this is something they need to get on board with.

Unless everyone's talking about Democracy, then it's not going to happen.

Many people are so partisan they won't even think about it. They say "Oh, Proportional Representation is like this" and yet they don't even know of one single place with PR and never looked at how it works.

Their masters have told them they don't want it, so they make out they've thought up these reasons why they don't want it themselves.

You're known by the company you keep. Unless you wish to smell like the garbage that democrats have become #walkaway.

Forum List

Back