🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seen online today - I voted for Hillary

The fact is that Chris Wallace believes Dr Ford and I do to. Dr Ford likely was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. I guess a few white guys have lost their marbles over this.
only fools really believe that

or people that are easily manipulated by hate

most Americans can plainly see that this has been a hit job from day 1

SOME are willing to give Ford, the worthless lying slut, the benefit of the doubt

others, like myself, think she is just flat out lying altogether

she has already been caught in several lies, so I don't trust her on anything. plus, she is a true believer in radical leftist causes

the only good news is that this situation has motivated decent people to get out and vote

you, and anyone else, that is willing to convict this man with ZERO evidence are disgusting; they ONLY reason you believe Ford is because you are blinded by politics

it's really sad; you may be a decent person otherwise; but this attack on a fine man of great integrity and his family is pure, black hearted evil

eta - I will concede that it is POSSIBLE that she was attacked at some point and in her delusional state of hatred and rage of her own family and all things conservative that she has convinced herself that Kav did it; but I seriously doubt it - she is a lying whore
I owe you an apology. It has been rare over the years that I lose control and devolve to insults but I took my distress over what I watched our government do to a citizen during that alleged hearing out on you. I was and still am so angry and feeling completely helpless in my ability to preserve the nation that my ancestors lived and died for to leave for my own progeny. I apologize for taking my frustration out on you.

The fact is that Chris Wallace believes Dr Ford and I do to. Dr Ford likely was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. I guess a few white guys have lost their marbles over this.
only fools really believe that

or people that are easily manipulated by hate

most Americans can plainly see that this has been a hit job from day 1

SOME are willing to give Ford, the worthless lying slut, the benefit of the doubt

others, like myself, think she is just flat out lying altogether

she has already been caught in several lies, so I don't trust her on anything. plus, she is a true believer in radical leftist causes

the only good news is that this situation has motivated decent people to get out and vote

you, and anyone else, that is willing to convict this man with ZERO evidence are disgusting; they ONLY reason you believe Ford is because you are blinded by politics

it's really sad; you may be a decent person otherwise; but this attack on a fine man of great integrity and his family is pure, black hearted evil

eta - I will concede that it is POSSIBLE that she was attacked at some point and in her delusional state of hatred and rage of her own family and all things conservative that she has convinced herself that Kav did it; but I seriously doubt it - she is a lying whore
I owe you an apology. It has been rare over the years that I lose control and devolve to insults but I took my distress over what I watched our government do to a citizen during that alleged hearing out on you. I was and still am so angry and feeling completely helpless in my ability to preserve the nation that my ancestors lived and died for to leave for my own progeny. I apologize for taking my frustration out on you.
I honestly don't remember, but it's all good

We may actually have a red wave. Sure, democrats may, once again, get more votes, but not in places that matter.

From a Florida Gator fan (can confirm his liberal credentials):

I voted for Hillary. Yes I did. I voted for her because I didn't trust Trump's skill in government and his lack of experience with foreign policy, and I thought Hillary's policies were best path going forward for this country.

But I can tell you I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Democrats. This is a disgrace what this party has become.

I watched and listened to the entire hearing. If ANYTHING, Mrs. Ford experienced a traumatic event and misidentified the men who did this to her.

I do not believe at all that Kavanaugh has ever sexually abused a woman. Ever.

Lindsey said it best, Ford may be a victim, just as much as Kavanaugh is. This is all a political stunt, and Ford seemed to be used as the pawn.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats in government, and CNN has just made me sick to my stomach watching this garbage analysis.

I was raised in a Democratic household. But I wasn't raised to lie, sabotage, and try to destroy innocent people's lives. The direction of this party I've associated myself has took a turn for the worst, and I don't think I should be a part of it.

Both parties suck balls. But no one has the balls to change the system.

I have been trying to encourage my "not as radical" lefties to make a new party that's closer to the center, but so far they don't know how/don't have the dedication to the idea to even try. They just quit and go I, G, whatever instead. The group think is strong...
We need a real third party, maybe even a 4th

John McCain is a great example, as is Joe Manchin of WV

John had no businesses in the Republican party and Joe should not be a Democrat - those 2 should have been in the same party

And thanks for your thoughtful reply

:beer:

The only real way of doing this is to force the main parties to think this is something they need to get on board with.

Unless everyone's talking about Democracy, then it's not going to happen.

Many people are so partisan they won't even think about it. They say "Oh, Proportional Representation is like this" and yet they don't even know of one single place with PR and never looked at how it works.

Their masters have told them they don't want it, so they make out they've thought up these reasons why they don't want it themselves.

You are wrong Fridge. Democracy does not work! A representative Republic is far, far, better.

Why?

Because for the American people to decide everything by Democracy, they would have to be privy to everything our representatives in congress are. We can not be!

It is the same principle as stockholders of a company hiring a CEO and board of directors. Why do they do this? Because those people's job is to guide the company or corporation to prosperity, and longevity. The stockholders have OTHER jobs which do not allow them to be totally aware of everything going on.

And what happens if the CEO or board of directors fail? Just as in government, the stockholders vote them out!

So while your "pure Democracy" idea sounds very good to those uninformed people, it would actually cause total chaos!

Forum List

Back