Self Defense with a firearm

Afraid is the key word.

How about that other cocksucker in Florida who shot the SUV full of kids for playing their music too loud AS THEY WERE DRIVING AWAY?

Was he under assault? Was he afraid for his life? Was he standing his ground?

Only sick motherfuckers will try to use the term "justifiable homicide" when talking about what happened to Trayvon Martin. I didn't hear anything about that case and then saw one picture of Zimmerman in custody, and he didn't look like he had been in a life-or-death struggle against a violent attacker. He didn't even look like he was in a bar fight. And then when it turned out that he stalked Martin? Someone's stalking you, you're unarmed, you don't know if he's following you home for a home invasion or casing your house for a robbery, but he keeps following you. When you confront him, he pulls a gun and kills you. Does that sound like "justifiable homicide" to you? If so, then you are mentally unfit to carry a firearm in public.

Afraid is the key word.

How about that other cocksucker in Florida who shot the SUV full of kids for playing their music too loud AS THEY WERE DRIVING AWAY?

Only sick motherfuckers will try to use the term "justifiable homicide" when talking about what happened to Trayvon Martin. I didn't hear anything about that case and then saw one picture of Zimmerman in custody, and he didn't look like he had been in a life-or-death struggle against a violent attacker. He didn't even look like he was in a bar fight. And then when it turned out that he stalked Martin? Someone's stalking you, you're unarmed, you don't know if he's following you home for a home invasion or casing your house for a robbery, but he keeps following you. When you confront him, he pulls a gun and kills you. Does that sound like "justifiable homicide" to you? If so, then you are mentally unfit to carry a firearm in public.

Again, what you THINK or FEEL does not matter. Zimmerman felt his life was threatened and he was justified in using deadly force.

Martin should have went home after he lost Zimmerman. He was less than a hundred yards away from his front door. Oh and Martin confronted him with force.

I suggest you go read the court transcripts or try to find the actual footage and see the case the prosecution made for yourself. Before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already have.

Afraid is the key word.

Thank god- Yes

-Geaux

Zimmerman was a bitch who stalked and then murdered an unarmed teenager when that teenager stood his ground.

You're not law abiding if you kill someone who threw a punch at you. At that point, you're just a scared little bitch with a gun who killed someone because you're a scared little bitch. This fistfight in a supermarket check-out line was about as serious as a schoolyard fight, and no one should be shot in either situation.

Keep trying to justify murder. It makes me feel safe knowing that intelligent people like you are the frontline of defense against tyranny.

No, I justify killing people who attack law abiding citizens. Criminals need to know there are limits and potential consequences.

-Geaux
A death sentence for aggravated assault? That sounds fascinatingly atrocious. A real utopia, right?

While I agree with you, I just want to point out you just proved gun control laws will never work. No one wants to live in a police state, and we shouldn't want to live in a police state. So criminals will get them, and it's just wrong for government to inflict policies on honest citizens that prevent them from protecting themselves and do nothing to keep guns from criminals.

Zimmerman was a bitch who stalked and then murdered an unarmed teenager when that teenager stood his ground.

horseshit. GZ was the victim, BUT he was a victim with a legal gun. TM was a thug who thought he could whip up on the little white guy. He was wrong. He be daid.

Last edited:
If you could magically make all firearms in private hands disappear, pushing for stricter gun control would be a fine idea

Nonsense, guns are not hard to make and not hard to smuggle. In fact, the left keeps our borders open and any of the millions of guns in the world can come across like many of the drugs do, people can just carry them across the border.

Furthermore, eliminate the guns, then you drive up the price, then criminals will work all the harder to supply them until everyone has their guns back and the prices level off. It's basic capitalism.

And the bullet hits the bone.

bodecea said:
Hi, you have received -2313 reputation points from bodecea.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Lying about our borders, eh?

Regards,

Truth hurts, doesn't it wench? So how exactly are our borders secure?

Last edited:
If you could magically make all firearms in private hands disappear, pushing for stricter gun control would be a fine idea

Nonsense, guns are not hard to make and not hard to smuggle. In fact, the left keeps our borders open and any of the millions of guns in the world can come across like many of the drugs do, people can just carry them across the border.

Furthermore, eliminate the guns, then you drive up the price, then criminals will work all the harder to supply them until everyone has their guns back and the prices level off. It's basic capitalism.

Leftist gun control = only the government and criminals have guns.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

horseshit. GZ was the victim, BUT he was a victim with a legal gun. TM was a thug who thought he could whip on up the little white guy. He was wrong. He be daid.

Oh, the word games liberals play. He's trying to turn "stand your ground" around. What's funnier is that Zimmerman didn't use the stand your ground defense, he used the "he was wailing on my ass" defense. They also used it as a white on black case when Zimmerman wasn't white he was Hispanic. They knew they could count on the race whores like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to make it what they wanted instead of what it was. Now Martin was standing his ground. LOL.

I like repeating back what they are doing because it's just so freaking funny.

Afraid is the key word.

No, and he would have been convicted on more had it not been for the prosecutors over reach. That doesn't mean I agree with the judicial system. Being afraid is one thing but the point is being fearful of your life (or anothers'). You won't be able to articulate fear for life if they are leaving. Defense means defense.

That may or may not be true, but the jury made the only decision they could since the prosecution came no where near proving that.

And there's no way you know it either other than you believe it because you want to because blacks don't commit crimes on whites. BTW, did you know that far more crimes are committed by blacks on whites than the other way around? You'd never know that from the liberal media.

No, I justify killing people who attack law abiding citizens. Criminals need to know there are limits and potential consequences.

-Geaux
A death sentence for aggravated assault? That sounds fascinatingly atrocious. A real utopia, right?

While I agree with you, I just want to point out you just proved gun control laws will never work. No one wants to live in a police state, and we shouldn't want to live in a police state. So criminals will get them, and it's just wrong for government to inflict policies on honest citizens that prevent them from protecting themselves and do nothing to keep guns from criminals.
I haven't argued in favor of gun laws, or against the 2nd Amendment. I'll argue that there needs to be a mass shooting at an NRA convention to give them a taste of what they push on society. The "shooter" wouldn't even need a gun. Just toss a string of firecrackers into the crowd, hit the deck, and let the gun monkeys kill each other.

But seriously, I'm arguing against stupid gun owners who champion stalking and murder as "justifiable homicide". It should be frightening to any sane person to read these comments from people who think that the 2nd Amendment is to defend liberty. Not one of these assholes has a shred of concern for Trayvon Martin's liberty? No, that's too much. These assholes just keep saying that Martin got what he deserved. It's disgusting.

I haven't argued in favor of gun laws, or against the 2nd Amendment. I'll argue that there needs to be a mass shooting at an NRA convention to give them a taste of what they push on society. The "shooter" wouldn't even need a gun. Just toss a string of firecrackers into the crowd, hit the deck, and let the gun monkeys kill each other.

But seriously, I'm arguing against stupid gun owners who champion stalking and murder as "justifiable homicide". It should be frightening to any sane person to read these comments from people who think that the 2nd Amendment is to defend liberty. Not one of these assholes has a shred of concern for Trayvon Martin's liberty? No, that's too much. These assholes just keep saying that Martin got what he deserved. It's disgusting.

cryingbaby.gif

Society 2
Thugs 0

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

TM gave up his right to liberty when he physically attacked a smaller person and threatened his life. If GZ did not have a legal CC gun, he would probably be dead today.

the jury made the correct decision, but the media has ruined GZ's life. Is that your "justice"?

Which proves how truly stupid you are. And the NRA doesn't push guns, they push back against confiscation and restrictions by zealots like you.

Oh, poor little defenseless fat baby George Zimmerman! Maybe little tiny defenseless bitches shouldn't stalk big scary black teenagers armed with skittles.

Travon Martin got what he deserved and so did his mama and daddy for raising him to be a racist!

I'll argue that there needs to be a mass shooting at an NRA convention to give them a taste of what they push on society.

In return, let's have a mass shooting at a DNC convention with no one able to shoot back to give them a taste of what they push on society.

You now, like happened at the Washington Navy yard, Newtown, Columbine, Aurora, Virginia Tech...

Oh, poor little defenseless fat baby George Zimmerman! Maybe little tiny defenseless bitches shouldn't stalk big scary black teenagers armed with skittles.

you really need to get a copy of the court transcript and read it. TM was the stalker. He created the confrontation rather than walking away to do his drugs.

Forum List

Back