Self Defense with a firearm

Oh, poor little defenseless fat baby George Zimmerman! Maybe little tiny defenseless bitches shouldn't stalk big scary black teenagers armed with skittles.

Maybe the prosecution should have done a better job since they certainly didn't prove that.

This is just political to you, it's a chance to get whitie, even though Zimmerman wasn't a whitie...

Poor sweet little innocent defenseless George Zimmerman. He was just minding his own business and then the evil black man jumped out of the shadows and tried to kill him.

Last edited:
Poor sweet little innocent defenseless George Zimmerman. He was just minding his own business and then the evil black man jumped out of the shadows and tried to kill him.

lucky for him that he wasn't defenseless. He is alive today because he carried a legal gun and used it when attacked by a racist thug.

TM pushed the confrontation. He could have walked away and cooked his skittles into a drug stew, but instead he decided to see if he could kick the little hispanic guy's ass. He was wrong.

A death sentence for aggravated assault? That sounds fascinatingly atrocious. A real utopia, right?

While I agree with you, I just want to point out you just proved gun control laws will never work. No one wants to live in a police state, and we shouldn't want to live in a police state. So criminals will get them, and it's just wrong for government to inflict policies on honest citizens that prevent them from protecting themselves and do nothing to keep guns from criminals.
I haven't argued in favor of gun laws, or against the 2nd Amendment. I'll argue that there needs to be a mass shooting at an NRA convention to give them a taste of what they push on society. The "shooter" wouldn't even need a gun. Just toss a string of firecrackers into the crowd, hit the deck, and let the gun monkeys kill each other.

But seriously, I'm arguing against stupid gun owners who champion stalking and murder as "justifiable homicide". It should be frightening to any sane person to read these comments from people who think that the 2nd Amendment is to defend liberty. Not one of these assholes has a shred of concern for Trayvon Martin's liberty? No, that's too much. These assholes just keep saying that Martin got what he deserved. It's disgusting.

Have you ever been to an NRA convention? Do you even know what the NRA is all about?

By the way, the NRA doesn't manufacture or sale any firearms.

The National Rifle Association's mission statement is as follows:

"To protect the Second Amendment right to bear arms, and to promote safe, responsible, and competent use of firearms."

The NRA has been an advocate of firearm ownership since 1871 and recently has been taking on the unjust efforts of anti-gun proponents to prevent individual gun ownership and otherwise prohibit the exchange of lawfully obtained and transferred weapons. Please see their website for membership information or contact me as a referral to their organization as I am a life member.

In 1990 NRA Foundation Inc. was established a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that raises tax-deductible contributions in support of a wide range of firearm-related public interest activities of the National Rifle Association of America and other organizations that defend and foster the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans. These activities are designed to promote firearms and hunting safety, to enhance marksmanship skills of those participating in the shooting sports, and to educate the general public about firearms in their historic, technological, and artistic context. Funds granted by The NRA Foundation benefit a variety of constituencies throughout the United States, including children, youth, women, individuals with physical disabilities, gun collectors, law enforcement officers, hunters, and competitive shooters.

lucky for him that he wasn't defenseless. He is alive today because he carried a legal gun and used it when attacked by a racist thug.

TM pushed the confrontation. He could have walked away and cooked his skittles into a drug stew, but instead he decided to see if he could kick the little hispanic guy's ass. He was wrong.
Poor sweet little innocent George Zimmerman. Poor, poor sweet Georgie. We're so lucky to still have him with us.

Also, fuck the NRA.

Come to an NRA convention sometimes and tell us how you really feel.

I know you won't. You are nothing but a trash talking coward.

I think you should follow him in the dark some night. Put on a hoodie, and just follow Zimmerman around. Put your hand in your pocket, and if he starts to approach, act like you're going to pull something out!

Honestly, this will be good for everyone! Your neighbors will thank me for giving you this advice.

If you could magically make all firearms in private hands disappear, pushing for stricter gun control would be a fine idea

Nonsense, guns are not hard to make and not hard to smuggle. In fact, the left keeps our borders open and any of the millions of guns in the world can come across like many of the drugs do, people can just carry them across the border.

Furthermore, eliminate the guns, then you drive up the price, then criminals will work all the harder to supply them until everyone has their guns back and the prices level off. It's basic capitalism.

And the bullet hits the bone.

bodecea said:
Hi, you have received -2313 reputation points from bodecea.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Lying about our borders, eh?

Regards,

You're the liar. How's the kool-aid?

Poor sweet little innocent George Zimmerman. Poor, poor sweet Georgie. We're so lucky to still have him with us.

Also, fuck the NRA.

Why do you hate Hispanics?

When someone launches a punch at your head it is patently obvious that person is trying to cause you serious physical harm. If you are armed with a firearm you have a right to defend yourself against the attack. If your attacker dies from being defensively shot, that was not your intention. You are not a professional or experienced sport fighter and you were in fear for your life or your physical safety.

Unless there are extenuating circumstances you could not be convicted of a crime for defending yourself.

A man throws a punch, the other man shoots him dead. What is wrong with this scenario?

More people are killed with fists and feet than they are with "assault" rifles every year.

If someone attacks you it is prudent to think he will kill you if given the chance.

Have you ever been the victim of a violent crime?

I have and the two guys had nothing but fists and feet (steel toed boots and one guy had a bike chain wrapped around his right hand)

I have been in fights in my life and never shot my opponent.

good for you, you know every situation is the same as yours, right? Criminals should be scared, you mug someone, you might not come home. Imdont feel sorry for criminals at all. Not every fight is at 3:00 behind the football, bleachers

Also, fuck the NRA.

Fair enough. Then, fu&k YOU.

Works both ways, sonny.

While I agree with you, I just want to point out you just proved gun control laws will never work. No one wants to live in a police state, and we shouldn't want to live in a police state. So criminals will get them, and it's just wrong for government to inflict policies on honest citizens that prevent them from protecting themselves and do nothing to keep guns from criminals.
I haven't argued in favor of gun laws, or against the 2nd Amendment. I'll argue that there needs to be a mass shooting at an NRA convention to give them a taste of what they push on society. The "shooter" wouldn't even need a gun. Just toss a string of firecrackers into the crowd, hit the deck, and let the gun monkeys kill each other.

But seriously, I'm arguing against stupid gun owners who champion stalking and murder as "justifiable homicide". It should be frightening to any sane person to read these comments from people who think that the 2nd Amendment is to defend liberty. Not one of these assholes has a shred of concern for Trayvon Martin's liberty? No, that's too much. These assholes just keep saying that Martin got what he deserved. It's disgusting.

Have you ever been to an NRA convention? Do you even know what the NRA is all about?

By the way, the NRA doesn't manufacture or sale any firearms.

The National Rifle Association's mission statement is as follows:

"To protect the Second Amendment right to bear arms, and to promote safe, responsible, and competent use of firearms."

The NRA has been an advocate of firearm ownership since 1871 and recently has been taking on the unjust efforts of anti-gun proponents to prevent individual gun ownership and otherwise prohibit the exchange of lawfully obtained and transferred weapons. Please see their website for membership information or contact me as a referral to their organization as I am a life member.

In 1990 NRA Foundation Inc. was established a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that raises tax-deductible contributions in support of a wide range of firearm-related public interest activities of the National Rifle Association of America and other organizations that defend and foster the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans. These activities are designed to promote firearms and hunting safety, to enhance marksmanship skills of those participating in the shooting sports, and to educate the general public about firearms in their historic, technological, and artistic context. Funds granted by The NRA Foundation benefit a variety of constituencies throughout the United States, including children, youth, women, individuals with physical disabilities, gun collectors, law enforcement officers, hunters, and competitive shooters.

I am a life member of the NRA and I apologize to no one for that. I have never been to a national convention - but have taken (and taught) several safety classes sponsored by the NRA. I have a couple of friends that are NRA certified instructors and one, in particular, is a past national skeet shooting winner. Neither have ever killed anyone. Go figure.

These limp-wristed pussies that raise hell about the NRA are welcome to kiss my black ass.

They worry me about as much as a cloudy day.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It would appear from the recent shooting at a Walmart that the left is opposed to self defense as well. A man was physically attacked and defended himself and people like Luddy call him a criminal.

So all the claims in the past about self defense not happening isn't the point, what they mean is no one should ever shoot anyone even in self defense.

Then we have the useful idiots that remind us some lefties own firearms. usually with the claim that because of that no one is trying to take them away.

How many examples do we need of high profile democrats demanding just that? A ban on firearms and a confiscation of privately owned firearms?

Add to that the refusal of some to acknowledge the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL right not dependent on belonging to a militia. And further that it applies to the States.

If you could magically make all firearms in private hands disappear, pushing for stricter gun control would be a fine idea. But since anyone who wants a firearm already has one, doing gun control LONG after the fact is pointless. All that does it put the advantage on criminals. Law-abidding citizens will abide by the laws, but the ones you're worried about that you're passing new legislation could give a shit what's legal or not.

A better solution to gun violence is punishing people commiting gun crimes. Make any crime involving the use of a firearm a death sentence. That'll fix it. Not like anyone we care about is going to miss violent felons if they all disappeared from society.

Sure it would. Then you progressives could have your jolly old way....

26182810.jpg

The%20execution%20of%2056%20Polish%20citizens%20in%20Bochnia,%20near%20Krakow,,%20during%20German%20occupation%20of%20Poland,%20December%2018,%201939.jpg

volhynia_rovno.jpg

Notice how it's only the progressives here....well their willing minions, who have the guns?

This is why your idea sucks.

Zimmerman was a bitch who stalked and then murdered an unarmed teenager when that teenager stood his ground.

Constantly repeating something stupid does not make it less stupid, just more annoying.

Come on. Taking away little knb's ability to mindlessly repeat the same stupid saying over and over, will leave him with nothing at all to say.

That would be terrible, wouldn't it. :eusa_boohoo:

Zimmerman was a bitch who stalked and then murdered an unarmed teenager when that teenager stood his ground.

Constantly repeating something stupid does not make it less stupid, just more annoying.

Come on. Taking away little knb's ability to mindlessly repeat the same stupid saying over and over, will leave him with nothing at all to say.

That would be terrible, wouldn't it. :eusa_boohoo:

He is lying. Martin returned and attacked Zimmerman after he already reached his house and could have gone in. We need to call that lie out every time. Further Zimmerman did not stalk anyone. And he did not murder anyone either, the entire statement is one lie after another.

Poor little innocent George Zimmerman. He was beaten so badly. Just look at the police photos from that night. You couldn't even recognize him, right? Or was the overwhelming lack of blood on his face, head and hands indicative of a life-and-death struggle?

You keep cheering for Zimmerman because he killed a black kid. Would you all feel the same way if Trayvon Martin had killed Zimmerman and claimed "stand your ground" because Zimmerman was a threat, or would you all demonize Martin as just another black murderer?

Poor little innocent George Zimmerman. He was beaten so badly. Just look at the police photos from that night. You couldn't even recognize him, right? Or was the overwhelming lack of blood on his face, head and hands indicative of a life-and-death struggle?

You keep cheering for Zimmerman because he killed a black kid. Would you all feel the same way if Trayvon Martin had killed Zimmerman and claimed "stand your ground" because Zimmerman was a threat, or would you all demonize Martin as just another black murderer?

If Martin had killed Zimmerman, it would have never made the news. Moreover, Zimmerman wasn't white, he was half Hispanic. But in order to make this about race, you sought to demonize him anyways. When he was acquitted by a jury of his peers, you still demonized him. You simply could not, cannot or will not let go.

However, if you need to be reminded once more; NOT GUILTY. Deal with it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Is there like a little metal dispenser on you wall? Every time you post your meme, it dispense a bong hit?

I mean, does Soros train you mindless little fucks, or just emit pheromones like an insect hive?

Forum List

Back