Self Defense with a firearm

Couldn't address the legit question in what I wrote eh?

Why am I not surprised. It is because you are one of the most dishonest, punk ass fuckers on this board.

And what is cool is that I can talk to you like a fucking dog. Smear you name all over the board. And as long as I don't physically attack you, its all good. Cool.

To bad we will never meet in person. Would be fun trying to provoke you into an attack so I could shoot your lying ass. And it would all be all right.

As long as my provocation wasn't physical and your retribution was physical, I can shoot and kill you.
Even if you just push me and say get the fuck out of here. When you touched me, I could kill you.

And call it self defense. LMAO. You are one stupid mother fucker.

Wow.. you got anger issues dude..maybe mental

-Geaux

[youtube]0OnpkDWbeJs[/youtube]

Hey dude. Just living in the type of world you want to create. Shoot your ass over nothing.

And you think I am mental? LMAO. I got guns to. And carry when I feel it necessary. Which with the number of fucked up people like you, is getting more necessary all the time.

It ain't criminals I am concerned with. I know what they are about. It's the fucked up people like the shooter in Walmart that you have to be scared of.

Still didn't want and try to explore just what the white guy was doing when he called the black guy out. You just don't want to go there do ya. Fucks up your "justified" killing if it shows the white guy instigated the confrontation.

Couldn't address the legit question in what I wrote eh?

Why am I not surprised. It is because you are one of the most dishonest, punk ass fuckers on this board.

You made up a fictional scenario to a video with no audio. How do you know the white guy was talking trash? How do you know it wasn't the Asian guy?

And what is cool is that I can talk to you like a fucking dog. Smear you name all over the board. And as long as I don't physically attack you, its all good. Cool.

Are you so unhinged and insecure that a guy calling you a name will make you attack? You are dangerous if you are that unstable.

To bad we will never meet in person. Would be fun trying to provoke you into an attack so I could shoot your lying ass. And it would all be all right.

You see I am mature enough to ignore loud mouth tough guys. It seems you are not. You can flap your gums all you want I don't give a shit. But you physically attack anyone then you are threatening their safety and self defense is justified.

As long as my provocation wasn't physical and your retribution was physical, I can shoot and kill you.

Wrong. Verbal puffery is is just that. If you get so angry that some punk ass kid tells you to fuck off that you snap and attack proves that you are the dangerous one.

Even if you just push me and say get the fuck out of here. When you touched me, I could kill you.

You do know that people have been killed by a simple shove don't you? The point that is sailing over your head is that you don't attack another person because he stepped on your kicks or called your mama a whore.

Spider I promise I could provoke you into a physical attack. Without ever touching you. Then I could shoot you. Right.

What the fuck if "verbal puffery".

"People have been killed by a simple shove" yea, like shoved off a cliff. You're a fucking idiot.

Hey and quit wondering if I am mental and should have guns. EVERY FUCKIN BODY deserves to have as many guns as they want. You got a problem with that? I learned that right here.

And if you have to have "audio" to figure out what the fuck was happening at that service counter, then you really are stupid with no knowledge or experience in violent, confrontational situations.

No wonder you got you ass beat by bikers. You never saw it coming. Walked blindly in to the beating.
Because they didn't VERBALLY tell you what was gonna happen. And you can't read body language and non verbal clues. You deserved your beating for being stupid.

It would appear from the recent shooting at a Walmart that the left is opposed to self defense as well. A man was physically attacked and defended himself and people like Luddy call him a criminal.

So all the claims in the past about self defense not happening isn't the point, what they mean is no one should ever shoot anyone even in self defense.

Then we have the useful idiots that remind us some lefties own firearms. usually with the claim that because of that no one is trying to take them away.

How many examples do we need of high profile democrats demanding just that? A ban on firearms and a confiscation of privately owned firearms?

Add to that the refusal of some to acknowledge the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL right not dependent on belonging to a militia. And further that it applies to the States.

A man throws a punch, the other man shoots him dead. What is wrong with this scenario?

The man who threw the punch, i.e., the man who initiated the violence. It ain't rocket science.

Last edited:
Spider I promise I could provoke you into a physical attack. Without ever touching you. Then I could shoot you. Right.

You couldn't provoke me into attacking you by being an obnoxious loud mouth.

Verbal puffery is what loud mouth wannabe tough guys like you engage in.

"People have been killed by a simple shove" yea, like shoved off a cliff. You're a fucking idiot.

Really? You shove someone they fall and crack their skull on a curb, a table edge etc. Denying that it can't happen is more proof of your quest to spin everything to fit your small minded views.

Hey and quit wondering if I am mental and should have guns. EVERY FUCKIN BODY deserves to have as many guns as they want. You got a problem with that? I learned that right here.

I never questioned your right to own a weapon have I? What I said was if you are so immature and unstable that some little punk can make you snap by calling you a name then you are dangerous to the public.

And if you have to have "audio" to figure out what the fuck was happening at that service counter, then you really are stupid with no knowledge or experience in violent, confrontational situations.

Your opinion. You have no concrete proof of who said what do you? For all you know the asian guy could have been shouting obscenities at the white guy while he was walking away.
No wonder you got you ass beat by bikers. You never saw it coming. Walked blindly in to the beating.

Hey idiot I never said they were bikers. I said one guy had a bike chain wrapped around his right hand and he suckered me from behind as I walked past him. Seems your penchant for making shit up interferes with your reading comprehension.

Because they didn't VERBALLY tell you what was gonna happen. And you can't read body language and non verbal clues. You deserved your beating for being stupid.

Yeah OK Mr CIA body language reading trained internet badass.

Last edited:
How touching, you care......

I am fine, my thoughts are under control, hell even when they were not I had handguns and never shot myself. As for what YOU think on who should own or not, that is why we have laws. The law is specific. To deny me the right to own firearms I must be adjudged mentally incompetent by competent authority, as in a Judge. Sorry but that has not and will not happen.

I have been at this for 20 years. Still haven't shot myself. And won't either. As for your opinion on my owning, to bad you don't get a say.

Not really (caring). Just trying to keep some innocent person who's car breaks down in the middle of the night and they come to your door for help and you shoot them. I would like to keep that from happening.

But after 20 long years or you hanging in there, there is still hope you might do the deed eh? The world would be a better place. IMO.

How psychotic.

What Zeke is really saying is that he fears some innocent person who's car breaks down in the middle of the night, Zeke comes along armed with a crow bar to rob, rape, and murder them. He sure doesn't want them to have a gun, lest they shoot him dead.

Um.. OK

Internettoughguy.jpg

No Mike, the point in this case is that the white guy instigated the fight BECAUSE he had a gun in his pocket. He knew he had to provoke the guy into an attack so that when he shot him he could claim self defense.

The guy (shooter) knew exactly what he was doing.

The police used to prosecute acts like this as murder or something a little less. The fear of being charged with murder kept supposedly normal, sane people from killing each other so callously.

Guess Bob Dylan was right. Them times, they are a changin'.

Evidently you have never met anyone that carried a gun because they thought they were a bad ass. Or wanted to be thought of as a bad ass. You are seeing one of those in that Walmart video. Because I guarantee you that if the white guy did not have a gun in his pocket, he would have never called the black guy out. Over something being said about who is next in line. Guarantee it.

Lie much, Comrade?

Surveillance video, 911 call released in Walmart shooting case - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

So Zeke, is strong arm robbery your chosen profession? Do you fear for you safety while doing your "job?"

Um.. OK

Internettoughguy.jpg

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

I gotta make sure I understand this new world of shooting people without cause.

Here's the thing Zeke, when you mug someone, they have cause to shoot you.

Yeah, i know that you think you should be able to beat and rob people in complete safety, but the majority disagree with you.

I can go up to a person and provoke them anyway necessary to get them to throw a punch.
Cut in line, trash talk them, insult their wife, tell the person to fuck off. Provoke any way I can to get to get the person to commit a physical, aggressive act toward me.

Then I can shoot and kill that person and call it "self defense".

Without logical fallacy, the average leftist would never approach logic.....

That about cover it? Sounds like premeditated murder to me. When you start looking for a reason to shoot someone like the white guy was doing.

For those of you that liked this shooting. Why didn't the white guy put his form on the counter where there was no people in line? Why did the white guy call the black guy outside? Why would a guy 30 pounds lighter and 6 inches shorter pick a fight over something said about cutting in line? What did the white guy plan to do when he got outside? Knowing he had that gun. So what was the bad ass white guy doing calling the guy out?

So, have you always hated whites?

Were they heading for lunch? To get a drink? To just shoot the shit? Or fight?

They were heading out to fight. The black guy sees that the white guy has his hand in his pocket and asks what the guy has. A gun? SO the black guy, not having his own gun does what I would have done. Attack the guy BEFORE he gets his gun out of his pocket. The white guy was asking for the fight.

Trying to mug someone to take their gun is kinda stupid, sparky...

Unfortunately the black guy didn't hit the white guy hard enough. All he did was try and grab him. The black guy should have kicked him in the nuts then beat the hell out of him.

We live in a fucked up world today. All you bad muttafuckers carrying a piece looking for a reason to shoot someone. For no good reason.

You know Zeke, strong arm robbery has risks.

Maybe you should find a different profession. :dunno:

Retired Sgt. Seriously the VA can and will help you. Self control isn't the issue with suicides. Lack of desire and will to live is the issue. And as you know, depression could care less about how much self control you think you have.

As to helping the case for gun control. Most people do not want others people who seem mentally unstable (like contemplating suicide) to have lots of guns. Or any guns.

My dad was a crazy alcoholic with suicidal tendencies. He ALWAYS had a gun. And it was never a good idea.

I am fine, my thoughts are under control, hell even when they were not I had handguns and never shot myself. As for what YOU think on who should own or not, that is why we have laws. The law is specific. To deny me the right to own firearms I must be adjudged mentally incompetent by competent authority, as in a Judge. Sorry but that has not and will not happen.

I have been at this for 20 years. Still haven't shot myself. And won't either. As for your opinion on my owning, to bad you don't get a say.

Not really (caring). Just trying to keep some innocent person who's car breaks down in the middle of the night and they come to your door for help and you shoot them. I would like to keep that from happening.

But after 20 long years or you hanging in there, there is still hope you might do the deed eh? The world would be a better place. IMO.

This is the irrational twists and logical flips that have to be done in order to justify gun control.

Someone's car is going to break down, and when they knock on a door near by, the person there will unload 50 rounds through the door killing.... thus we have to ban guns.

Really? That happens every other Thursday doesn't it?

Last year, I saw a car parked with it's lights on. I went to the nearest home, and knocked on the door. I guy showed up, with a gun. I told him about the car with the lights, and he put the gun away, and we walked out to the car.

It didn't bother me. It didn't bother him. No one got killed, no one got shot. In fact, I felt safer with this responsible law abiding citizen in the area, that if I needed help, he could actually do someone.

Much better than a bunch of useless, spineless leftist unarmed cowards.

What would they do? Call the police, who would arrive after I'm dead on the street? Well thanks leftists cowards. Your pacifist ways sure help your fellow citizens.

This is the irrational twists and logical flips that have to be done in order to justify gun control.

Someone's car is going to break down, and when they knock on a door near by, the person there will unload 50 rounds through the door killing.... thus we have to ban guns.

Well yeah we all know that someone who wants to break in to your home will always knock first don't we?

Well yeah we all know that someone who wants to break in to your home will always knock first don't we?

Dude, that's my point. You are making MY point.

The prior poster was worried that if we allow people to have guns, that someone's car will break down, and when they knock on the door of a nearby house, that the person in the home will shoot them.

But people who are breaking into homes, don't generally knock on doors. And people who have a gun for self defense, don't shoot at people who knock on their door.

So unless you claim that people whose cars break down, immediately try and break into nearby homes through their windows, this idea that citizens who have a gun for self defense, will shoot people whose cars break down.... is just idiotic.

Dude, that's my point. You are making MY point.

The prior poster was worried that if we allow people to have guns, that someone's car will break down, and when they knock on the door of a nearby house, that the person in the home will shoot them.

But people who are breaking into homes, don't generally knock on doors. And people who have a gun for self defense, don't shoot at people who knock on their door.

So unless you claim that people whose cars break down, immediately try and break into nearby homes through their windows, this idea that citizens who have a gun for self defense, will shoot people whose cars break down.... is just idiotic.

Zeke has basically admitted to being so unstable that a kid talking trash to him will cause him to attack and he thinks he can make a blanket statement that all people who carry are the ones who intentionally instigate confrontations so they can shoot someone.

I wonder if his ass gets jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth.

:lol::lol::lol: Sure you could. What a 'tard.

[MENTION=24391]NoNukes[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]
It would appear from the recent shooting at a Walmart that the left is opposed to self defense as well. A man was physically attacked and defended himself and people like Luddy call him a criminal.

So all the claims in the past about self defense not happening isn't the point, what they mean is no one should ever shoot anyone even in self defense.

Then we have the useful idiots that remind us some lefties own firearms. usually with the claim that because of that no one is trying to take them away.

How many examples do we need of high profile democrats demanding just that? A ban on firearms and a confiscation of privately owned firearms?

Add to that the refusal of some to acknowledge the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL right not dependent on belonging to a militia. And further that it applies to the States.

A man throws a punch, the other man shoots him dead. What is wrong with this scenario?

Tough guy with wife follows another man and threatens him. Attacks man at door/exit. Doing more than throwing a punch. Unfortunately for tough man with wife he gets shot and it is a fatal shot.

shit happens when assholes are around

$bump

hope usmb follows this

[MENTION=24391]NoNukes[/MENTION] [MENTION=5176]RetiredGySgt[/MENTION]

Tough guy with wife follows another man and threatens him. Attacks man at door/exit. Doing more than throwing a punch. Unfortunately for tough man with wife he gets shot and it is a fatal shot.

shit happens when assholes are around

$bump

hope usmb follows this

Follow what for 1000 please?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back