Self Defense with a firearm

[quot

You don't get it.

I am not frightened because I am not defenseless.

I was naive like you once and I paid for it. I hope you are never the victim of a violent crime but if you are maybe you won't be so quick to judge others.

Guy, someone in your household is 43 times more likely to be killed with that gun than a bad guy.

Clearly, you are a scared little man, because someone kicked your ass once. (Again, probably your personality, guy.) So the next time, you are going to shoot someone? Really?

It has always worked.

So its acceptable risk for you to continue with this form of self defense?

-Geaux

Yes. The problem would be coming up against a coward with a gun.

Like these guys?

-Geaux

HomieswGuns.jpg

So you did not watch the video that shows what happened but you have an opinion based on your feelings to go with. Retard.

What fucking video you speaking of? The one you didn't link to in your opening post? That one? That isn't there.

I was going off of what I read about the shooting. You got a video link, post it up. I'll look at it.

But why did this righteous shooter run after he shot the guy? You know, with him being in the right and all. Why run?

He called 911 he did not run, he waited there and informed them that a tape was available of the incident. The video is in the thread on shooting at walmart. Go there if you want to educate yourself.

Not according to an AZ news account. His wife called 911 to give his side of the story after he left the scene.

Regardless, after watching the video, the shooter will be charged with manslaughter at least. He had no justification for shooting. Other than he had a gun. The other guy hadn't even landed a decent punch.

What is the matter with all you pussy gun nuts that you can't defend yourselves without shooting someone? Take a self defense course.

There was no good reason this guy should be dead. Was the guy an asshole? Maybe. Did he deserve to die for what happened in a Walmart?? Hell no. Was the shooter going to be seriously hurt in a fight in the middle of a Walmart? Hell no.

The meet and greet guy would have broken up the fight. That's why they pay the greeter so well. For security. LMAO.

Stay out of Walmarts. Them people are fucking crazy.

Retired Sgt. Seriously the VA can and will help you. Self control isn't the issue with suicides. Lack of desire and will to live is the issue. And as you know, depression could care less about how much self control you think you have.

As to helping the case for gun control. Most people do not want others people who seem mentally unstable (like contemplating suicide) to have lots of guns. Or any guns.

My dad was a crazy alcoholic with suicidal tendencies. He ALWAYS had a gun. And it was never a good idea.

How touching, you care......

I am fine, my thoughts are under control, hell even when they were not I had handguns and never shot myself. As for what YOU think on who should own or not, that is why we have laws. The law is specific. To deny me the right to own firearms I must be adjudged mentally incompetent by competent authority, as in a Judge. Sorry but that has not and will not happen.

I have been at this for 20 years. Still haven't shot myself. And won't either. As for your opinion on my owning, to bad you don't get a say.

Not really (caring). Just trying to keep some innocent person who's car breaks down in the middle of the night and they come to your door for help and you shoot them. I would like to keep that from happening.

But after 20 long years or you hanging in there, there is still hope you might do the deed eh? The world would be a better place. IMO.

Pretty shitty thing to say, wasn't it? Why not retract that last comment?

[quot

You don't get it.

I was naive like you once and I paid for it. I hope you are never the victim of a violent crime but if you are maybe you won't be so quick to judge others.

Guy, someone in your household is 43 times more likely to be killed with that gun than a bad guy.

Clearly, you are a scared little man, because someone kicked your ass once. (Again, probably your personality, guy.) So the next time, you are going to shoot someone? Really?
That statistic is a bald faced lie. And you know it because you have been called on it before.

Uh huh.. in all scenarios you got yourself handled.. ok, Batman

Guess I never came up against a coward with a gun.

so to you ...all gun owners are cowards? please explain

I have never found it necessary to carry a firearm for protection. I think that it is ridiculous. When I lived in New York City we used to go to after hours clubs I Harlem to hear jazz and salsa clubs in the South Bronx. I had a girlfriend who lived in Harlem and used to walk her dog at 4 or 5 in the morning when we got home. I never felt the need to carry a firearm, and there was no need.

Not when an attack turns into a fight. And no one appears to know what was said that started the fight. There are ways to prevent fights too.

You can't prevent an unprovoked attack.

Look I don't give a shit if you think you're Bruce Lee and can fight anyone on the planet bare handed.

I was attacked and beaten quite severely for doing nothing but walking home after an 18 hour shift. I still have the scar on my temple from the bike chain that was wrapped around one guy's hand. I had a cracked rib from getting kicked with steel toed boots and was laid up for almost a week.

If you don't assume that anyone who attacks you might kill you then that's your choice. A stupid choice but yours to make.

I doubt if this attacked was unprovoked. Words were surely exchanged.

I'm wondering if this was a situation where SPider-Troll had crossed a picket line and the Union Brethren wanted words with him.

Don't bring a fist to a gun fight. Punching someone in the face isn't like the movies. You can fall, bust your noggin, get paralyzed, dead or whatever. Just keep your fists to yourself and don't worry about what someone else may or may not have.

[quot

You don't get it.

That statistic is a bald faced lie. And you know it because you have been called on it before.

You mean you all stomped your little feet and said, "I don't want Kellerman to be true!!!!"

This reminds me of the time I was inside a Big Lots store in Tulsa. It was roughly about a decade ago. I heard yelling and then gunfire, I ran to the front and saw that a customer had shot two suspects that had attempted to rob the store at gunpoint. Both suspects were wounded, but one still managed to get away. He was later captured by police. Both suspects wound up in police custody, and no one was hurt, except for the two suspects. A happy ending for all (except for the two suspects).

[quot

You don't get it.

I didn't get attacked in my house Idiot.

It was two guys. One had a bike chain wrapped around his fist and he suckered me when I walked by him. His friend then proceeded to kick me in the ribs repeatedly. I was laid up for a week with a cracked rib and a concussion. All for a few bucks that they stole from me.

It was an unprovoked attack.

And I don't know what I'd do if it happened again but at least I have options now that I didn't have then.

I carry a gun sometimes but i also have other means of defending myself that I carry as well.

You see unlike you I can be honest about violence because I have experienced it. You think that because you have been lucky enough to have avoided it that it doesn't exist.

[quot

You don't get it.

It was two guys. One had a bike chain wrapped around his fist and he suckered me when I walked by him. His friend then proceeded to kick me in the ribs repeatedly. I was laid up for a week with a cracked rib and a concussion. All for a few bucks that they stole from me.

And I don't know what I'd do if it happened again but at least I have options now that I didn't have then.

I carry a gun sometimes but i also have other means of defending myself that I carry as well.

You see unlike you I can be honest about violence because I have experienced it. You think that because you have been lucky enough to have avoided it that it doesn't exist.

I've had my share and inflicted my share of violence...

But a gun in those situations would have made a bad situation worse.

Again, can't imagine that this attack was "unprovoked". There's probably more to this story.

I get it. You are frightened and alert at all times. Congratulations. Must be fun.

You don't get it.

Would you be frightened without the gun?

Yes you would.

Your courage is strapped to your waist. Good for you.

I don't always carry a gun. But I always have something with which to defend myself on my person.

But hey I'm sure an internet tough guy like you can kick anyone's ass with one hand tied behind your back.

You don't get it.

Would you be frightened without the gun?

Yes you would.

Your courage is strapped to your waist. Good for you.

Someone attacks you and you're not frightened? You must be stupid.

No he's not stupid he's an INTERNET BAD ASS

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

I've had my share and inflicted my share of violence...

But a gun in those situations would have made a bad situation worse.

Again, can't imagine that this attack was "unprovoked". There's probably more to this story.

You don't know anything about it Ass Wipe.

And I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not but contrary to your uninformed opinion unprovoked violent attacks happen quite regularly.

Forum List

Back