Self Defense with a firearm

I get it. You are frightened and alert at all times. Congratulations. Must be fun.

You don't get it.

I am not frightened because I am not defenseless.

I was naive like you once and I paid for it. I hope you are never the victim of a violent crime but if you are maybe you won't be so quick to judge others.

Would you be frightened without the gun?

Yes you would.

Your courage is strapped to your waist. Good for you.

Being prepared is not fear.

I get it. You are frightened and alert at all times. Congratulations. Must be fun.

You don't get it.

I was naive like you once and I paid for it. I hope you are never the victim of a violent crime but if you are maybe you won't be so quick to judge others.

Yes you would.

Someone attacks you and you're not frightened? You must be stupid.

It would appear from the recent shooting at a Walmart that the left is opposed to self defense as well. A man was physically attacked and defended himself and people like Luddy call him a criminal.

So all the claims in the past about self defense not happening isn't the point, what they mean is no one should ever shoot anyone even in self defense.

Then we have the useful idiots that remind us some lefties own firearms. usually with the claim that because of that no one is trying to take them away.

How many examples do we need of high profile democrats demanding just that? A ban on firearms and a confiscation of privately owned firearms?

Add to that the refusal of some to acknowledge the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL right not dependent on belonging to a militia. And further that it applies to the States.

A man throws a punch, the other man shoots him dead. What is wrong with this scenario?

Nothing.... Criminals should understand there are consequences for every action in life. Just so happens, that sometimes its the last consequence you may ever face.

-Geaux

It would appear from the recent shooting at a Walmart that the left is opposed to self defense as well. A man was physically attacked and defended himself and people like Luddy call him a criminal.

So all the claims in the past about self defense not happening isn't the point, what they mean is no one should ever shoot anyone even in self defense.

Then we have the useful idiots that remind us some lefties own firearms. usually with the claim that because of that no one is trying to take them away.

How many examples do we need of high profile democrats demanding just that? A ban on firearms and a confiscation of privately owned firearms?

Add to that the refusal of some to acknowledge the Supreme Court ruled the 2nd is an INDIVIDUAL right not dependent on belonging to a militia. And further that it applies to the States.

Once again from this post we see that the right continues to be ignorant of what constitutes a fallacy, as again many on ‘the left’ own and carry firearms.

Consequently the premise of the thread fails.

Once again from this post we see that the right continues to be ignorant of what constitutes a fallacy, as again many on ‘the left’ own and carry firearms.

You have leftists on this very thread denigrating the right to keep and bear arms and use them for self defense.
I'd say you're the fail here.

And yet it is the left that demands more gun laws, demands bans, demands no carry, demands the Supreme Court change the ruling that made the 2nd n individual right. Demands that private ownership be barred and all private weapons confiscated.

As for your claim that most carry, that is a bald faced lie too. Most are in the cities and they either are barred by law from owning one or are afraid of them.

And yet it is the left that demands more gun laws, demands bans, demands no carry, demands the Supreme Court change the ruling that made the 2nd n individual right. Demands that private ownership be barred and all private weapons confiscated.

As for your claim that most carry, that is a bald faced lie too. Most are in the cities and they either are barred by law from owning one or are afraid of them.

He did not say most. The rest of that sentence is just too stupid.

Interesting last sentence. Why not? For what reason on earth do you NOT carry a firearm at all times?

I seldom leave the house and I have suicidal thoughts. I do own 2 rifles with a large stockpile of ammo. Those will do if I am needed. My shrink thinks it would be a bad idea to carry a handgun. I had one, loaned it to my daughter and she lost it. Haven't felt a need to buy another.

Besides this State has a stupid law that lets Business owners declare gun free zones. To much hassle to keep leaving it in the car.

Well....I did not expect that answer.

You can't make this shit up.

No, you can’t.

And once again a Second Amendment ‘advocate’ does more damage to Second Amendment rights than any ‘lefty gun-grabber’ might do.

Again trying to blame the victim. He tried twice to walk away. His only crime was stopping to write something on the counter. The attacker followed him and violently attacked him.

One punch can kill. Or have we forgotten about the ref that got punched one time slipped into a coma and died a week later? A punch from a kid.

If I am armed and someone attacks me I am not going to take a beating just so you can say it was my fault. But then I don't own any hand guns.

Interesting last sentence. Why not? For what reason on earth do you NOT carry a firearm at all times?

I seldom leave the house and I have suicidal thoughts. I do own 2 rifles with a large stockpile of ammo. Those will do if I am needed. My shrink thinks it would be a bad idea to carry a handgun. I had one, loaned it to my daughter and she lost it. Haven't felt a need to buy another.

Besides this State has a stupid law that lets Business owners declare gun free zones. To much hassle to keep leaving it in the car.

WOW dude WOW. Seek help before you become another gun death statistic. By your own hand.

And please don't be giving any more guns to your daughter. People who "lose" guns shouldn't have them. No matter what the gun nutters on here say.

Well....I did not expect that answer.

You can't make this shit up.

No, you can’t.

And once again a Second Amendment ‘advocate’ does more damage to Second Amendment rights than any ‘lefty gun-grabber’ might do.

Be specific tell me what in the statement does damage to 2nd Amendment rights?

You have leftists on this very thread denigrating the right to keep and bear arms and use them for self defense.
I'd say you're the fail here.

Nutters need to stop using the word "denigrate" until they figure out what it means.

WOW dude WOW. Seek help before you become another gun death statistic. By your own hand.

And please don't be giving any more guns to your daughter. People who "lose" guns shouldn't have them. No matter what the gun nutters on here say.

Just because I have thoughts does not mean I will act on them. Unlike you lefties I have self control.

I Googled "shooting at Walmart". I couldn't believe how many hits there were.

I knew there was a real good reason I don't shop Walmart. Not only do they sell mostly Chinese junk, the people shopping there are crazy as fuck evidently.

I mean come on, getting in a fist fight at a service counter and then deciding you are getting your ass kicked so you pull your gun and shoot the guy. My bet is the guy with the gun started the fight. If he didn't, why did he leave the scene so fast?

Sounds like the guy who shot the kid in the car in FL. He just knew he was in the "right" for shooting. But he ran like a common criminal.

Fucking nuts.

I knew there was a real good reason I don't shop Walmart. Not only do they sell mostly Chinese junk, the people shopping there are crazy as fuck evidently.

I mean come on, getting in a fist fight at a service counter and then deciding you are getting your ass kicked so you pull your gun and shoot the guy. My bet is the guy with the gun started the fight. If he didn't, why did he leave the scene so fast?

Sounds like the guy who shot the kid in the car in FL. He just knew he was in the "right" for shooting. But he ran like a common criminal.

Fucking nuts.

Why is this more important news than the black and brown gang bangers who are capping themselves every day?

Focus your energy where it might do some good to have a person disarmed.

-Geaux

Fucking nuts.

So you did not watch the video that shows what happened but you have an opinion based on your feelings to go with. Retard.

You don't get it.

Yes you would.

hold up here....i am a liberal who owns guns.....more than you might think...i do not cc
as i have a bad ass temper and would tend to be shooting windows out of cars etc

but when it comes to defending my family....i will go rambo on your ass in a heart beat

and have proven it.....

i grew up in a military home.....my father had a gun within reach at all times....i thought that was normal...who knew other families did not keep guns behind the washer etc.....same in my grandfathers house....

Retired Sgt. Seriously the VA can and will help you. Self control isn't the issue with suicides. Lack of desire and will to live is the issue. And as you know, depression could care less about how much self control you think you have.

As to helping the case for gun control. Most people do not want others people who seem mentally unstable (like contemplating suicide) to have lots of guns. Or any guns.

My dad was a crazy alcoholic with suicidal tendencies. He ALWAYS had a gun. And it was never a good idea.

You don't get it.

Yes you would.

hold up here....i am a liberal who owns guns.....more than you might think...i do not cc
as i have a bad ass temper and would tend to be shooting windows out of cars etc

but when it comes to defending my family....i will go rambo on your ass in a heart beat

and have proven it.....

i grew up in a military home.....my father had a gun within reach at all times....i thought that was normal...who knew other families did not keep guns behind the washer etc.....same in my grandfathers house....

I had a customer who had a pawn shop and loved guns. He had them loaded all over the house, taped under tables etc.
Once a guy came to call on him and he wasnt immediately available. His little daughter let the man in and took him to the living room. The man looked at all the guns around and asked, Little girl, what is your daddy scared of that he has all these guns around?
The girl answered, I guess he's scared of not having a gun.

Fucking nuts.

Why is this more important news than the black and brown gang bangers who are capping themselves every day?

Focus your energy where it might do some good to have a person disarmed.

-Geaux

Gofoit. What was the topic of this thread? You stoopid fuck. Isn't the thread about Walmart shooting?

Off the wall asshole. Who was talking about gang bangers beside YOU?

Forum List

Back