Self Government for Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts selected: UNITED STATES

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.
She's a Jew. She's married to a Jew. A Jew is one of the President's most trusted advisors. You must be shitting your white robe right now....and those stains don't come out easily!

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-21004.jpg
She is not a Jew, idiot.

She converted to Judaism.

I seriously doubt that. Look around. But I'll give you the "fact" for argument's sake. When does White Self Rule become a reality? Incidently , do jews , and latinos count in your 76.9%?
Latino and Jews are a culture. Ivanka Trump is Jewish....and she certainly looks white to me.

The "White self rule" thing is bullshit since Americans self-rule and the vast majority of Americans are caucasian.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

Ms (((kushner))) is still White , correct. A uniform she will always wear. However she miscrginates with an edomite . a non white.

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Anyone who doesn't look like they might be comfortable wearing an SS uniform?
Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.
Predominantly white, but obviously you're only going by people with low amounts of melanin in their skin. Human beings are 99.5-99.9% genetically identical. Skin color makes as much difference in the overall composition of a human being as two different paint colors on identical Ford F150s.

la-fi-hy-ford-f150-repair-cost-20150729
No, they are all white.

The invaders allowed in by the traitorous EU are not Europeans.

"Skin color" is a strawman btw.

.4% is MASSIVE in human biology btw.

Something may be wrong with you 76.9% of the United States is white people. It is already a white.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg
So you concede that your argument is bullshit because of changing demographics?

You sound like fucking Tim Wise with your unabashed outdated idiocy.
1) No, but it appears you are very anxious to divide Americans by religion and skin tone.

2) Who is Tim Wise? What in my post is "outdated"?

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

She's a Jew. She's married to a Jew. A Jew is one of the President's most trusted advisors. You must be shitting your white robe right now....and those stains don't come out easily!

She is not a Jew, idiot.

She's Jewish, convert or not. You're hatred for blacks and Jews is blinding you to the point of stupidity.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

I can't keep up with which people racists don't consider to be lily white enough.

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.
Predominantly white, but obviously you're only going by people with low amounts of melanin in their skin. Human beings are 99.5-99.9% genetically identical. Skin color makes as much difference in the overall composition of a human being as two different paint colors on identical Ford F150s.

No, they are all white.

99.6% is much more massive, but racist fuckwads can't see that. They're such weak individuals they have to use that 0.4-0.1% difference to make themselves feel better.

FWIW, if there was ever a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd be shooting the Nazi/Skinhead fuckwads right along with the zombies.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

She is not a Jew, idiot.

She's Jewish, convert or not. You're hatred for blacks and Jews is blinding you to the point of stupidity.
I don't hate either blacks or Jews, moron.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

She is not a Jew, idiot.

I don't hate either blacks or Jews, moron.
Disagreed as both your own posts and your support for the OP poster prove. Name call all you like but it doesn't make your racist/antisemitic arguments more true.

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

No, they are all white.

99.6% is much more massive, but racist fuckwads can't see that. They're such weak individuals they have to use that 0.4-0.1% difference to make themselves feel better.

FWIW, if there was ever a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd be shooting the Nazi/Skinhead fuckwads right along with the zombies.
That 99% that you hide behind (actually 95% btw) is not even exclusive to humans, moron.

You would be one of the first people to die in a zombie apocalypse

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

No, they are all white.

That 99% that you hide behind (actually 95% btw) is not even exclusive to humans, moron.

1) Disagreed. I'd like to see your facts. Here are mine: FAQ About Genetic and Genomic Science
All human beings are 99.9 percent identical in their genetic makeup. Differences in the remaining 0.1 percent hold important clues about the causes of diseases.

The main differences between human beings is cultural; the conditions in which they are raised.

2 A matter of opinion, but doubtful. OTOH, I would definitely snipe the Nazis along with the zombies. Both are brain-dead IMO and better off as fertilizer and pig-feed.
dead-snow-2nazis.jpg

All this white isolationist stuff is wrong for ONE big reason ...

miss_world_contest_bikimi_round_0_0.jpg

Hot comes in ALL colours.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

Little differences in DNA have big impacts.'
Chimpanzees also share up to 98.6% of their DNA with Humans, but that's a pretty steep difference there.

The current situation has become too cumbersome for Euro`Americans. We're self Balkanizing at an exponential rate. The more we hear a certain issue "matters" the more we question. Most Whites , over 80% , prefer self segregation. What kind of government works best for Whites cultivating isolation? Needless to say a totally Free Market , with very limited social services and very limited taxation will help keep a new america White again.

Sooo...like no other economic or government system that has ever existed in human history? Will there be free unicorns also?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

No, they are all white.

The main differences between human beings is cultural; the conditions in which they are raised.

2 A matter of opinion, but doubtful. OTOH, I would definitely snipe the Nazis along with the zombies. Both are brain-dead IMO and better off as fertilizer and pig-feed.
dead-snow-2nazis.jpg

Intelligence is generally accepted to be 60 - 75% genetic, and 40 - 25% environment.

This is according to twin studies, and other actual scientific studies on genes.

ivanka-trump-hot-7.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

Chimpanzees also share up to 98.6% of their DNA with Humans, but that's a pretty steep difference there.
True and judging by the mindset of the fucking Nazis on this thread, I'm guessing they're much closer to chimps than human beings.

pledge_of_allegiance_trained_monkey.jpg

'miscrginates'?

Jews?
Italians?
Macedonians?
Spanish?

Europeans are white.

Everyone else is not.

It is extremely simple.

True and judging by the mindset of the fucking Nazis on this thread, I'm guessing they're much closer to chimps than human beings.

pledge_of_allegiance_trained_monkey.jpg

I'm certainly no Nazi, and as much as I think many neo-Nazis are sub-Humans (As in those who revere Hitler)
I think the Liberal anti-Racists are probably even bigger sub-Humans.

How does one come to the conclusion of Racial equality in these rather tolerant times?

The people who could equalize have been, while the ones who couldn't aren't;.

All this white isolationist stuff is wrong for ONE big reason ...

miss_world_contest_bikimi_round_0_0.jpg

Hot comes in ALL colours.
Which is why white nationalists are trying to preserve the beauty of white women....

Multiculturalism = no hot white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back