Selma - The Best Movie Ever Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Jar-Jar-jar-jar-binks-25899498-640-550.jpg

I'm waiting for blacks to make a movie where it's not about them being black. Or not about race at all.
I ain't holding my breath.

Yeah. They should make more civil rights related movies based in history where it's not about them being black. They should be... popcorn. Popcorn being sprayed by fire hoses, and having dogs sicced on them. Idiot.
Movie. MOVIE. Not civil rights movie.
Moron. You must be a democrat. That's how stupid you are.

If you DONT go see Selma it means you're a racist!!!!

If you go and give it anything other than a 10/10 review then you are racist and hate black people.

And if you go you must by twizzler licorice. Black...not cherry.

If you go and give it anything other than a 10/10 review then you are racist and hate black people.

You`re a racist whether you see the movie or not. How does one "by" licorice?

You`re a racist whether you see the movie or not. How does one "by" licorice?

I had to spell it that way to include props to the TGBL community but not "bi" because it may be offensive to those who arent bi but just regular gay or lesbian so I used "by" which exludes the "u" because the sound "you" is singular and thus divisive non-inclusive...and racist.

I wonder how many Chinese and Hispanics are lining up to see it?
Some White Guilt soccer moms who went one year to their local LIB Indoctrination Centre AKA community college before getting knocked up might risk sitting in a dark movie theatre with a thousand feral young negro predators watching them might go. But that's only b/c they might get their 'secret wish'.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back