Sen. Bob Menendez and wife indicted on bribery charges, Justice Department says

Bob Menendez charged with bribery.
They actually have this thing called evidence, just like they have against Trump, but do not have against Biden.

Trump pardoned all the many corrupt GOP politicians that were indicted when he was president. I doubt Biden pardons this guy, because he is not corrupt like Trump and the GOP.

Over the past 10 years there have been countless corrupt, and indicted republicans, and very very few democrats.

Charge him, try him, and if guilty, convict him.

Go away you stupid fucking Troll.

The correct answer is pretty fucking stupid.

Don't get upset, get smarter and stop posting silly bullshit.

Never mind Mendez, Biden's own son was indicted, and yet you fools still think this President controls who DOJ prosecutes.

The correct answer is pretty fucking stupid.

Don't get upset, get smarter and stop posting silly bullshit.

and Crepitus liked your response?

Are you people living in the real world, or you both AI bots?

clue: parody

... and with people like you on anybody's side? The odds against them go up. Go fly a kite with a metal ket attached -- during a lightning storm.

They actually have this thing called evidence, just like they have against Trump, but do not have against Biden.

Trump pardoned all the many corrupt GOP politicians that were indicted when he was president. I doubt Biden pardons this guy, because he is not corrupt like Trump and the GOP.

Over the past 10 years there have been countless corrupt, and indicted republicans, and very very few democrats.

No actual “evidence” against Trump.

Emerging evidence against Brandon.

Finally, they may have found someone who outdid you are your dad.

and Crepitus liked your response?

Are you people living in the real world, or you both AI bots?

clue: parody

... and with people like you on anybody's side? The odds against them go up. Go fly a kite with a metal ket attached -- during a lightning storm.
:itsok:

No actual “evidence” against Trump.

jiFfM.jpg

A number of Grand Juries that recommended indictments think you are full of shit.

Grand juries indict, you imbecile.
They don’t convict.

And they’ve been misled.
They indict based on....wait for it....evidence.

So yes there is evidence and the only un-established question in the legal process is if it is sufficient to convict beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
They indict based on....wait for it....evidence.
Alleged evidence.

Show me the testimony with the cross examination.

Oh. That’s right. No cross exam in the grand jury — at least by the accused.

Na, he got off the last time.

The system is broken. He has the goods on someone.
Well, I definitely won't claim he is an innocent victim being targeted by the Deep State.......I tend to look at the evidence (and it looks strong) and his past history and make a judgement......and he is rotten to the core

Well, I definitely won't claim he is an innocent victim being targeted by the Deep State.......I tend to look at the evidence (and it looks strong) and his past history and make a judgement......and he is rotten to the core
If he was a republican, do you think he'd have gotten off the other times?

Why do you think this time will be different?

I hope he goes to jail, but if he does, he'll sing.

Alleged evidence.

Show me the testimony with the cross examination.

Oh. That’s right. No cross exam in the grand jury — at least by the accused.

Blah blah blah, thats a all you are good for.

FACT: A number of Grand Juries found evidence compelling enough to recommend many indictments against Trump.

When you run your mouth that there is supposedly no evidence against Trump you look like a damn cultist fool.

Last edited:

Poor Stanker, so confused and brainwashed....

Forum List

Back